These Twins Are Feeling The Love Alright w/akira

Tia smiled and blushed. She didn't know what to do.

"I-i.. Like you Tia. Alot." He said then looked away blushing a little.

Tia blushed, looking down " m-me too, Leon..." She looked at her fingers. " I like you too."

"Will you.. Go out with me?" He asked. He was relieved she liked him back, very happy.

Tia looked up and tilted her head, ' as in... we be.. .girlfriend and boyfriend?" She asked softly. She gulped. She then looked down and said, "Yeah, I would love to."

Leon's eyes lit up brightly and he smiled then hugged her. He was overjoyed.

She smiled feeling her hugged .She bit her lower lip softly.

Leon let go then backed up a little, realizing he still had her cornered. "..so what would you like to do?"

Tia bit her lower lip, she wanted to try something, she stepped forward and kissed his lips softly, she was addicted.

Leon was at first a little shocked when Tia kissed him again. He put his arms around her waist.

Tia smiled, letting them kiss, it was amazing, loving their kisses.

Leon pulled back breaking the kiss. "You have made me the happiest person ever." He chuckled.

Tia smiled softly, she nodded. " Thats good cause you did that to me too."

"I'm glad, you deserve to be happy." He said. "I think I'm gonna get out and take a quick shower, then we can maybe watch a movie or something. Want to?" He asked.

She looked over at him and smiled, she nodded. She needed to change. So she can take a shower tomorrow , but then she looked around. She bit her lower lip and thought about it. She glanced at him, " Sure" She said softly.

"Okie." He said getting out and grabbing his towel drying himself off. "By the way i grabbed you a towel too" he said handing it to her when she got out. "I probably won't take too long of a shower. You can choose the movie also. I don't care what it's about" he smiled walking inside to take his shower.

Tia smiled lightly, she tilted her head softly, she bit her lower lip. She then got out and holding the towel before she wrapped herself in the towel. She looked at him and nodded. " You like scary?"

"Yup! Love it! Iv probably watched almost all the scary movies out there." He said.

Tia giggled softly, she nodded. She shrugged softly, she then looked over at him before saying, " okay, you should go take your shower then.'