These Twins Are Feeling The Love Alright w/akira

"ERMAHGERD YES I DO" he said excitedly. "Most people just say pepperoni, sausage, or cheese, but meatlovers is the bomb"

She giggled softly. She said, " Good! That is amazing!" She fell from the floatie and sunk into the waterm she came back up and splashed the new brother of hers.

Leon laughed then got out of the pool. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna order the pizza."

Tia giggled when he spoke, she nodded and began swimming.

He came back a few minutes later. "We gotta make sure to listen for a car, since we're outside" he said then ran up to the pool, doing a canon ball.

She giggled as she nodded. " Alright. " She blushed, she didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes softly and thought. She giggled lightly. She tensed when he splashed her, she smiled softly.

She bit her lower lip. She didnt know what to do. She tilted her head and felt him when he swam to her. She looked at him as she blushed she shrugged and siad, " yeah I am."

"Sortof worries me sometimes." He said. She always seemed a little hesitant of her actions and words.

She looked over at him, " I am used to it, so... " She nodded. It's okay." She said softly.

( wanna skip to when its late and after they ate dinner, so they are getting more... loving to each other? )

It was aftr dinner... and they were still in the pool. She was watching him swim, being quiet too. She noticed him moving to her, she said, " Leon, you make me so happy, and nervous.... "

Leon tilted his head to the side curious. "..I do? How?" He asked. He swam over to where she was, by the side of the pool unground pool, and put his arms back over the side so he could lean back.

Tia looked down biting her lower lip, she played with her fingers. ' you always look at the good things and avoid the bad things in life. " She smiled lightly. " You are just humorous and know how to cheer me up." She gulped.

[Sry I was busy, but back now :) ]

"Well I'm glad i cheer you up. But why are you nervous around me? I'm not gonna hurt you if that's what you mean." He said looking at her.

9 same here i got female guppies for my new tank from moving)

She bit her lower lip, she said, " that isn't what I mean... Leon." She looked down before, she went to swim.

( btw he should corner her and kiss her :P )

[Aw cool :) ]

Leon swims after her cornering her. "Then what do you mean..?" He asked. If she liked him back, he'd be the happiest man ever.

she blinked softly. She bit her lower lip softly and looked up as she was slightly corner. um...." She looked down sweetly.

Leon tilted her head up with his finger gently and leaned down kissing her softly.

Tia felt suddenly his finger under her chin and lifting her head up , about to speak but his lips were on hers. She closed her eyes softly and smiled.