These Twins Are Feeling The Love Alright w/akira

"Your are shy, we'll have to fix that." He said. "You're too pretty to be shy" he chuckled

She blushed as she looked at him. She said, " I hope you can." She said softly. She tilted her head as she thought. She closed her eyes softly, before she finished with her top drawer then went to her shirts.

"So how do you like it here so far? " he asked curious to hear a review. He hoped she liked if here, he know he does.

Tia smiled, " Its relaxing, and more peaceful, I mean I wouldn't be getting any stuff I needed, or eat proper meals , good thing I was adopted from them, and we get a loving family too, that beats it all. "

"Yup, I'm glad you got adopted into this family." He smiled.

-fast forward to after Tia is done putting up her stuff-
"Do you still want to go in the pool? Or too tired?" Leon asked.

Tia looked over at Leon. ' no I am not too tired, I can go and get one of my bikini's on and go out, " She smiled lightly

"Ok i'll go get my swim trunks on and head out. I'll wait for you there." He smiled and left the room to go to his, where he put his blue swim trunks on. He walked out and downstairs to the pool after grabbing a couple towels, and turned the pool light on.

tia smiled and watched him leave, she closed the door once he left and changed into the cute bikini She smiled lightly. She looked around and didn't know wjhat to do. She tilted her head and went to go to the pool. She knew where it was.

Leon had already gotten in the pool, and was floating on his back. "Come on in Tia, the water's great! " he smiled brightly. He had to admit, she looked nice in her bikini.

Tia smiled lightly. She tilted her head and went to the steps, she iggled and nodded. She said, " alright." She went into the pool , nice relief. she droppped herself in the pool, swimming under water,before she came up

Leon wasn't to far from where she came up, he swam over to her. "So who was it you wanted to invite tomorrow?"

Tia smiled softly, ' oh my friend Abby."She said softly. She giggled lightly.

"Cool, " he said. He wanted to make sure it wasn't a boy. He started floating around on the pool again. The sun was almost all down, the sunset just barely visible.

Tia giggled softly. She gulped nervously. Seeing a floatie on the edge, she went to grab that, and she got into that, as she watched him. She smiled lightly.

"What would you like for dinner?" Leon asked, his eyes closed as he floated.

Tia thought a bit " I don't know." She said, " I am an indecisive person." She giggled sweetly.

[gtg to bed, Half asleep. I'll reply in the morning :) ]

"We can order pizza" he offered throwing an idea out.

[ haha okay ]

She smiled as she thought about that. She nodded lightly. ' I think that'd be great.'

She was thinking, " Do you like the meat lovers, I love the Meat Lovers Pizza" She said softly.