These Twins Are Feeling The Love Alright w/akira

-fast forward through all boring parts to after the parents leave in the afternoon. Lol.-

Leon waved to John and Sarah, his parents as they left. He turned to Tia. "So, what would you like to do now? We have a pool if you'd like to swim." He said.

[couldnt think of any names for the parents. Hahah.]

Tia sighed softly, She didn't know what to do. She leaned back on the couch and thought about it, " plus it is really warm today. " She giggled , " I think I want to. " She said softly. She walked over to Leon.

haha]

"Okay, do you have a bathing suit? If you don't we can go get you one. We can swim at night also, the pool has lights." He said as she walked closer. The sun was starting to set already.

Tia looked at him, " Well I only have two sets of clothing as you can tell.... One pj and one for everyday wear. Do you think they'll allow us to go shopping, I am needing some clothes..." She looked down shamely.

Tia nodded softly at him. " ok,ay well I need to model clothes too, so it might take a bit long time.. " She blushed. " but after we can have friends over to invite at the pool?"

"That's fine, and tonight might be a little short notice to invite others, but another time would be nice." He said.

so tomorrow. I mean one of my bestest friend... I miss her." She said softly. She paused, " should we go now?"

She smiled as she nodded, " yeah it'd be kinda nice to get enough stuff."

"Okay, I'll grab my wallet and we can head out." He said walking back to the house and upstairs to his room.

Reactions: LilFirePanda
She paused," I'll just wait here, then." She smiled lightly. She bit her lower lip. She was getting nervous. But she calmed herself down cause they did that they were rich and anything she neeeded to get, to get it.

Leon came back a couple minutes later. "Where do you want to go first?" He asked as he walked to the car unlocking it and held the front passenger seat door open for her.

HSe thought about it, confused, but a wonderful idea. " Don't we have a mall? It'd be much easier." She said giggling. She walked over to follow him. She tilted her head and thought but then she went to the door and sat into the passenger seat. " I mean I would think so."

Leon chuckled and closed the door the walked to the drivers side and got in. "That's true, we'll go there." He said.

-fast forward to when they're in the mall-
"Okie, which store first?" He said as they walked in.

Tia bit her lower lip. She looked around and when they got there, she said. " Rue 21, so we can get my undergarments first" She blushed softly. She didn't know what to do.

- speeding to after they get home after shopping-

After leon and Tia got the bags in her room, she smiled and said, " you can sit there while I put my clothes away, I hate being alone.." She said softly.

"Okay. To be honest i don't either. Too.. Aloney." She chuckles and sits on the side of her bed.

Tia giggled, " honestly, I love being around people, but I am too shy. " She shrugged. She thought about it. She tilted her head softly. She moved her shoe bags to the floor, before going to her dresser after grabbing her underwear and bras, bag(s) and began sorting.