These Twins Are Feeling The Love Alright w/akira

"The other week. My papers went through faster i guess than yours. I heard they signed to adopt us both the same time." He told her. "..please don't bite your lip, it's gonna fall off." He chuckles.

Tia looked over at him, and raised an eyebrow. " That's interesting." She said softly. She nodded when he spoke about how fast they went. " Hm. " She said. She gasped, getting worried, she was so gullible " It will really fall off?" She whined. " I don't want my lips to leave my face!! " She said worriedly.

"That's what I was told.." He said then laughed a little at her being gullible. "No it won't, it's a figure of speech" he smiled reassuring her.

Tia looked at him, " Thats cool." She said softly, but then she blinked at him when he basically said he was kidding. SHe glared playfully, " Now you know that I am gullible!" She whined but then leaned back as she smiled.

"Hahah, it's cute. Just be careful out there, there are some untrusty people in the world so dont take everything literally." He said and ruffled her hair. He felt really comfortable around her.

Tia said, " Well thats kinda hard to , because I believe everything?" She asked She smiled lightly and nodded, but feeling her hair played with. She giggld lightly. She tilted her head and said, " oh... you are so funny. She poked his side softly.

His eyes widened and he jumped when she pokes him. "Don't do that, I'm ticklish!" ^^"" He laughed.

She giggled softly, She then bit her lower lip and said, " good! " She giggled and poked him again.

Leon laughed and scooted over so she couldn't reach him. "Are u ticklish?"

She paused when he asked her. She looked over, " Why would you ask?" She asked sweetly. She looked around and smiled. She giggled " I am" She frowned lightly when she couldn't reach him.

Leon gave a devilish smile and pounced on her, tickling her sides.

Tia gasped as he pounced on her, she was very ticklish. She giggled sweetly as he tickled her.

Leon got off and sat casually on the couch like he did nothing. "...you're adorable" he chuckled.

Tia just stayed there as she blushed, sitting bac, she bit her lower lip. She blushed and looked at him.

"See your adorable when you blush too!" He said blushing slightly himself. She was just so pretty.

Tia looked over at him, smiling lightly, she heard someone enter her room, she got up and peeked through the corner to see her door, she seen someone. She giggled. Their parents were standing there saying that they won't be home for two months because of business trips and it'll be like that for a long time. She looked at Leon and blushed, " What? Am not," she then looked over at the parents, " okay, it's okay."

They told her they'd leave tomorrow afternoon, then that dinner would be ready soon and left. "They sadly can't be here all the time.. But when they are here they are great. They don't ignore you or anything like some business parents." He said truthfully. They greatly supported the family, not just with money but love.

Tia just listened before she looked over at Leon. She smiled lightly. She tilted her head, she wondered.. She tilted her head as she thought. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes and smiled. ' thats good" she then looked over at him and smiled. " We got the good parents.." She said softly

Won't be able to reply for a while at the beach]

"Yup" he smiled and pat her back chuckling

( okay )

She smiled lightly as he patted her back. She bit her lower lip and looked down