These Nights...

• Thread starter AnOriginalCakeFrosting
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chica grins and rushes to the party room its currently feeling generous to the newcomers.

Cassidy and Maria inserted the tape in the VCR in hopes of finding out what was on it. The tape was a bit distorted at first, but it showed what appeared to be a high-school aged kid, walking in their place of employment and commenting about how stupid the animatronics looked and how much better it would be torn down. The camera shook noticeably as the animatronics approached it and the tape went to static as what sounded like screams coming from inside the VCR and then it went to black. "Do you think that will happen to us tonight?" Maria asked as she panicked inside the small security office. Cassidy just shrugged her shoulders as she knew without the cameras, they seemed defenseless against the killer animatronics.

Slow dreadful laughs echoed through out the restaurant as the hour slowly ticked to 1:00am it seemed like the animatronics settled slightly except Chica who ran to one of the doors of the security room and stood there "We just wa*distortion* us in, come lets eat!" it said.

Cassidy looked at the window outside the security office only to see Chica standing there. "We're not letting you in, Chica." she said as she cloed the doors. She closed the doors, hoping Jordan would be back soon.

Chica rammed it's fist against the doors "Open these do-*distortion* kill you!" the chicken glares and paces around. It looked up and down the hall glaring as it tries to figure out where the others were.

(Got permission to play as Bonnie)

Bonnie ran down the hall and at Chica. The rabbit looked curiously at her before running to the other door its eyes glowed and she lets out a realistic moan "Come play~ Come and play with me~" she moans.

Foxy grins his yellow eyes flicked "Looks like the crew has new members, I wonder wonder wonder if their ready to die walk the plank! YARHAHAHA!"

Foxy walked towards the cameras and peered up at it his face taking up the majority of the frame "Hello loves and welcome welcome welcome to your first night! "

The fox howls with laughter and slashes the camera with his hook hand the camera goes to black and all that can be heard is laughter and the scamper of Foxy's claws on the floor as he runs down the hall.

Cassidy hid in a corner with Maria on what to do about their situation. Suddenly, Hannah appeared and fought the animatronics. Hannah looked over at the frightened girls and said "You may search for the other one now." And with that, Cassidy and Maria were on the search for Jordan.

They will not get out, the criminals, i signal to the police, they dont respond, i have to take this matter into my own hands... my ropey body, made primarily of wires and my hands and arms and legs slinks around, i sneak through the roof and i bang on the door. "H-H-Hi-HI KIDS!!!" i push my eye back in its socket.

noise can be heard from the "audio only" camera.

i screech as i climb from the ceiling to the vent, i sit in the mouth waiting for them to notice me so that i can tell the criminals to leave or i would have to use deadly force. "H-H-H-kill-them-all-HI KIDDIES!"

Cassidy and Maria walked through the pizza parlor in order to find Jordan. As they entered the dining area, Freddy came up behind them and said, "Welcome to your first night at Freddy's" before they knew it, everything faded to black.

freddie proceeds to pick them up, and are about to stuff them into some suits, thinking 'No Exosuits, No exosuits, (KILL THEM ALL) no exo suits, no exosuits' and yet, one of the exosuits wakes up (???) and tries to fight out of his grip.

Cassidy wakes up to find Freddy holding her and so she woke Maria up to fight him. Maria managed to break free, but Cassidy didn't. She looked at Maria and told her to go check on Jordan as she was carried off.

freddy malfuntions, his arms twisting sickly behind his back, (They will get away!) he screeches as she runs free, hoping that the security girl can get her. ||| My wires are tangled! (I'LL MULTILATE THOSE TOYS EXOSUITS SO BAD THAT THEY CANT STAND!!!) Police, Police, i say again, there are breakers and enterers, please respond with a task force of at least 5, I REPEAT, THERE ARE BREAKERS AND ENTERERS, PLEASE RESPOND WITH A TASK FORCE OF AT LEASE 5. why wont they respond? they are all up to code with our current years radio signals, the 1983 Radio and television ray communication Decree. i must ( KILL THEM ALL ) Apprehend these foes with non lethal force!

((Do I haz permission to play as multiple characters? Dun worry, dey'll die. :D I'd like to play as Mangle, and two hipster teens who break in to the place to confirm the rumors. :D))

Cassidy, taking advantage of Freddy's malfunction, broke away and ran to Maria and hopefully find Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.