These Nights...

• Thread starter AnOriginalCakeFrosting
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of pure adrenaline rush, Jordan grabbed her and punched the metal fox hurting his hand...but since adrenaline was pumping he felt nothing. He began fighting the giant pirate fox, until motioned the others to make it to the security room.

Maria and Cassidy managed to avoid the attack, but Jordan was carried off by Foxy and the animatronics. Both Maria and Cassidy watched in horror as the bear looked at them and said: "Don't worry, we'll be back for you ladies later." As he and his friends dragged the man off to wherever. "Those things got Jordan, we have to make a plan fast!" they said as she and Maria conjured up a plan to save Jordan.

"YARHARHAR! It's time for our new shipmate to be GuTtEd walkin' walkin' walkin' the plank."

The Fox did the motion that showed his throat being cut.

"Lass Chica, why don't we get Jordan Jordan Jordan suited up?"

Both Maria and Cassidy made it to the security room to view the cameras. On the camera positioned at Pirate's Cove, it showed Jordan surrounded by the animatronics. "What are we gonna do?" asked Maria as she stood there shocked. "You create a distraction while I free Jordan." Replied Cassidy as they both rushed to Pirate's Cove.

Bonnie looked up her red eyes flashing at the camera pointed at the cove. She knew that Maria and Cassidy were most likely to come down here to save Jordan. She slips off and hides near the supply closet.

Foxy lifts Jordan up and opens his mouth, he wanted to scare the new worker. So he moves Jordan's head into his mouth as if he was going to bite him.

Jordan eyes squinted as he saw the endoskeleton inside Foxy's mouth. "Eh...is this some sick and twisted prank? Or are you trying to hurt me?" Jordan said trying to motion the camera to hurry up and save him.

Foxy laughed chopping down on the camera causing tge screen to go black.

He threw the man to the floor and howls with laughter.

"You sure do like to laugh alot, maybe that's why you're broken." Jordan said trying to get up, he stood on his feet and looked into the giant fox's eyes. "You're not scary, so give up let me fix you." He said walking toward Foxy.

-I'd like to join but dunno what the plot is or what is currently happening >_< can I be a good ghost or something? O,o-

"Please save us! What makes you think you can save us save us save us you foolish man!?"

Foxy dropped the man and his eyes glowed, Chika stares at Jordan her eyes glitches and go two different directions with her mouth hung open.

@Avower

Sure you can join, its just a basic Five Nights at Freddy's, Jordan The new night guard is just trying to survive

Reactions: N/A
763b85e3790705b67e74b8c2738ff91d-d51g6zi.png

tumblr_m6x2rxfOfz1r0bsjlo1_500.png
The ghostly woman was nothing more than a myth. She was depicted as being blonde, with emerald eyes, and wearing a long white puffy shirt, or a 'pirate shirt' you can say which supposedly represented foxy. When people saw her in a white long mens blouse, it meant protection, Her luring away the infamous killers. When people saw her in a red dress it meant a warning. A death. The infamous killer. Some said she was killed as a child as well, others said there was more meaning to her death. Some weird affair where maybe foxy had a human form? Nope. No one knew. Her death is unexplained. Guests believed her name was 'Dolores' who wore the pretty red dress on display. But it was rare to see her in white.

White means good luck, red means bad luck. The blonde roamed around the halls quietly and peaked her head at a corner in silence as she was in her white blouse. She heard a new person was coming to be the new night guard and was trying to find this person. Hopefully before foxy got hold of him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Bonnie, from her hiding place noticed the ghost and her eyes flickered. She knew that the colors of her outfit determined her reaction and currently seeing it be white enraged the rabbit.

"Dolores what do you plan on doing!? Why not join us as we kill play with our new victim friend?"

Dolores blinked when she heard the rabbit and immediately retreated. But retreating was useless so she walked out the corner with a blank expression and shook her head."I don't want to and never will." She said firmly. It was odd how the others became distracted whenever they sensed or saw Dolores. She took it as respect by instinct really, since she had no supernatural abilities to make situations good or bad. She only sensed bad luck that was it. The other supernaturals just had some sort of respect towards her when she wasnt wearing the red dress that made her feel dreadful.

"Why do guys choose not to kill whenever I'm in white? Is it an order or something..." She asked muttering mid sentence. It always made the girl curious and she stood there some distance away.

Cassidy managed to free Jordan from his captors, but she noticed a white lady. Maria came up with them and asked "Who is she?" Cassidy suggested that it was probably a worker that she never met. Then she asked "Excuse me, do you know anything with a tape labeled '11/24/1994?'".

"Ah...Thanks, I would've died..." Jordan said standing up popping his back. "Well we shouldn't stay in a room with a whole mess of animatronics, but someone tell me what is going on with these things, when we get to the security room." he said as he motioned them to follow.

Chica stares, it's wide eyes locked on Cassidy, Maria, Jordan, and the ghastly lady.

Chica snaps it's head to left saying "I guess you can say that's it out of *distortion* kill when we see you only in redd......"
Chica said to the ghost then it shut off and stood there its eyes flicked out as its mouth hung open.

Cassidy entered the security office and explained everything to Jordan except Dolores. "I found this tape, but I'm not sure if we should watch it." she said as she put the tape down. Now she had to watch the cameras even more closely to make sure something like that won't happen again.

Chica notices the camera and stands directly under it giving off an angry vibe.

Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 8.11.54 PM.png
Hannah peeked through a crack in the doorway to the security office. She once worked at Freddy Fazbear's before she was killed by Freddy and his friends 10 years ago. Now her ghost remains to protect the modern workers of the pizza pallor. She glanced at the two security guards and asked, "Excuse me, are you hiding from the robots?" Cassidy saw the woman and asked who she was. Hannah introduced herself and told about her story. "It's not safe here, you must leave while you still can." She said as she faded out of sight.

"Hey do you think all these ghost were killed by Freddy and friends?" he asked trying the tablet to look for the animatronic. "Great all the cameras are broken...Guys stay here I'm gonna try and fix 'em" Jordan said as he walked out of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.