1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Sci-Fi and maybe a bit of Modern
fontgenerator
I am Enderdeman, but you can call me Ender, Will, or Liam. While I don't really tend to make too many actual open posts in terms of roleplays, I kinda need partners right now and I am dying to try a few things. So, I'm going to state the dreaded rules (there aren't that many, don't worry.) and then I'll get into what is available.
fontgenerator

1) I'm open for playing with or as any gender. I'm pretty flexible in that area, unless it has to do with romantic pairings, enter the next personal need.

2) If you want to do a romantic or smutty roleplay, please note that I only really do MxM. I being a gay male in real life, I don't have much experience on the other side of the spectrum and it just won't be enjoyable for me...

3) I have a need for at least a paragraph. Now. An exception to this, is if you are new and don't quite know how to write more than one liners or such. If that is the case, look at the next rule.

4) If that is the case I will be willing to play, but you have to want to improve because I will be giving pointers on how to increase you word count and if you just blow it off and don't want to increase it, then my services aren't needed and I'll go elsewhere.

5) Note that the following ideas are not limited to you. If you want to bring an idea to me and play it with me, go for it! I'm more than happy.

6) I'm looking for someone who is willing to progress the plot with me. My favorite thing is throwing screwballs at one another and making the story interesting in that sense. Putting the characters in weird and unpredictable situations that you have to work your way out of, but if you're not a dominant roleplayer, fine. I don't have too much of a problem leading, I just won't be as invested in it.

fontgenerator

I hope that wasn't too bad. But now we get to the intriguing part, ideas. If you're looking for a fandom roleplay, don't worry, those are next.
These will have four attributes at the top. Speed, Length, Characters, and Romance.

Speed is how fast the plot progresses, if it will zoom past or if it is going to be slow and patient. Speed determines how much effort and or detail is going into the rolplay. Ones about survival and staying alive are most likely slow. Ones with action and adventure are faster. This can effect the Length of the roleplay, but it doesn't have to.

Length is how long the roleplay is expected to go on for. Want a long time partner that''ll last a while? Choose a long length roleplay. Looking for something quick and easy and gone in a few days? Choose a short one.

Characters is how many characters can be in the story from minimal to max. If you have a friend you'd like to bring in and there are more than two character slots? Great, bring them in. Want something between just us? Sweet, all of these roleplays are available for that.

Romance is whether or not the story has romance (and also determines if its MxM or any gender.) This is pretty self explanatory.

The Broken Wilds
Genre: Slice of Life / Adventure / Dark Themes? / Romance?
Speed: Slow - Average
Legnth: Long
Characters: 2-6
Romance: Possible

This is an intriguing one. It can go in a number of ways, but the basic thought is:

Someone ends up in a seemingly endless forest and they can't seem to remember their life before they ended up here, not even their name. With that, they must survive and attempt to figure out how they arrived where they are and see of they can somehow retrieve their memories.

This can be done where more than one person wakes up,or if an intellegent creature is found, or any scenario really.

In my blog, look at Curious and Silence for a sort of 'example' of this, I reckon.
Reckless Abandon
Genre: Dark Themes / Action / Romance?
Speed: Average - Fast
Legnth: Medium
Characters: 2

Two people have found themselves in a rather horrible situation. Their home town has been destroyed by some cataclasm. Homeless and seearching, they come across a new town filled with crime and horrible people. Once in, they can't get out and they must fight for their lives.
Our Monstrous Selves
Genre: Modern Fantasy / Supernatural / Dark Themes? / Romance?
Speed: Fast - Average
Legnth: Short - Medium
Characters: 2-Many

With Every light comes a shadow, and for these unfortunates beings, that is their undoing. Their souls have become torn into pieces, each resembling a different fraction of who they are. These pieces can range from only their good and bad sides to every emotion that they could possibly feel. As they try to put themselves back together, they end up realizing more aout themselves than they would like.

This would be a rather complex roleplay and I would suggest more than two people, but its still possibe with two nonetheless.
Heaven Forbid
Genre: Fantasy / Action / Mystery / Romance
Speed: Fast
Legnth: Long
Characters: 2-4
Romance: Preferred

The bible is vastly incomplete. If one looked deeper, they would realize the scandal behind every word. How all-seeing God really wasn't. Heaven and Hell both have their secrets.

The Prince of Heaven and the Prince of Hell have had an unlikely encounter. At first, by natural instinct, they wish to destroy eachother, but as they unravel truths and buried secrets, they join togther to reshape Heaven and Hell into something greater than they could ever be alone. But this will not cme without a price.

There can be more than two characters here, eventually it won't just be the two Princes looking to change things.
The Dark Grimoires
Genre: Adventure / Anything Goes
Speed: Anything Goes
Legnth: Anything Goes
Characters: 2-6

Joshua Dark destoryed everything everyone called reality by introducing the existance of alternate realms and the many magical studies that come with it. Countless races have converged with Earth and a ridiculous amount of realms have been discovered to explore and, unfortunately, get lost in.

Our characters are tw friends who have decided to leave Earth (or whatever home realm they're from) and see everything the Planes of Existance have to offer. Luckily, multi-racial romance is not at all unheard of.

This is a pathetically flexible roleplay. You race can be literally anything, (your own, though, this is not a fandom idea.) ranging from spider creatures, to beings we can't even imagine. The magics that exist are what rule the physical laws of certain worlds and are also flexible. If you want an "anything goes" roleplay, this is for you.

fontgenerator

When it comes to fandoms, I have only a few, so if there are some that you want to do, but don't see it, shoot it at me, maybe I forgot it.
That being said. I will only accept OC stories. Cameos and references to cannon character and plots are great, so its not the worst thing if we come across a cannon character. Pretty much any of these can be romance, and while romance is always a preference with me, it doesn't have to be romantic.

Charmed
DC Universe
Legend of Korra
Infernal Devices
Mortal Instruments
Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Shadowhunters
Steven Universeww
Supernatural
The Magicians
The Originals
Vampire Diaries
Walking Dead

I look forward to hearing from you :D

I am going to regret ths, but I love rp!

*boops your bose*
Hi! I like one of your ideas "The Dark Grimoires"

Just one question. You say you can be a lot of races, and I am seriously about to ask you a question that will hold you on that. Call me crazy...but can I be a talking Trico in the roleplay?

If not then I like Steven Universeew

Technically, Yes. I'll shoot you a PM. :P
@Trico

Hello I'm interested in "our monstrous selves" and any kind of Avatar roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.