These Benighted Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I enjoy about Bandi is they can be sorta HYPER-Exotic but generally have a humanoid frame
[spoili]Cough *warframe* cough
[/spoili]

Reactions: Alexandra
Are there general descriptive attributes that all Bandi have like the Jukari do? Not really sure if "Eyeless sentinals" with "Gold plated armor" applies to all of them or not.

They're all unique. I'll have some details and instructions up in a while. I'll try to find my examples - if anyone from previous iterations has Bandi lying around, feel free to share.
Hrm.

Hey @Cirno

I'll have a character index up before long, but PM me with Bandi sheets.

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
This seems interesting...but I feel like I'm missing something. Is this based on something or is there more information somewhere I'm just not finding?

Unfortunate, but understandable. Thank you for your interest. If you ever feel like giving one a try I'd be happy to have you.

So do we need a Jukari or Duster for temporary player count? I'd like to be in on the game before the tomb is opened up

So do we need a Jukari or Duster for temporary player count? I'd like to be in on the game before the tomb is opened up

Play a Duster, then! I think we might need a medic, or a marshal...

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
They're all unique. I'll have some details and instructions up in a while. I'll try to find my examples - if anyone from previous iterations has Bandi lying around, feel free to share.
Hrm.

Hey @Cirno

I'll have a character index up before long, but PM me with Bandi sheets.

Hi @PersonaWolf! Here's an old Bandi character.

Name: Baskarmyna (ba-skah-my-na)

Soulcage: Gaida

Appearance

It cares not for the concept of gender, but for the sake of a harmonious narrative, it shall acknowledge "she" and "her."

A dark patina flecked with rust clouds her plate and crowned helm. Her gilded feathers are gone. What remains of the ivory inlay has turned ochre red, the carvings obscured in grime, in ancient blood.

And through all the cracks and exposed conduits, she glows gold.

Everyone roleplaying was awesome, including Custodiet Teh and Silvertongued. Because the soulcages are so diverse in their design, they can all communicate differently yet still understand each other (good engineering, whoever came up with that protocol abstraction). They can also extract data from their environment in very interesting ways.

Duster sheets here or the other thread? Also anyone have their stuff done, I'd love to link in my concept and get some world building done

Status
Not open for further replies.