These Are The Voyages of the Starship Valiant

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
:bananaman: !Announcement!:bananaman:

So the IC post is a little short but I have written more don't worry. For now, post what your character is doing / did. There may be some small interaction amongst the members but when we are ready to hit warp I'll post the rest!

Here is the IC!

Ryex you are accepted! Oh and [MENTION=4238]Ryex[/MENTION] I put you down and Senior Engineering Officer I hope thats okay.

[MENTION=276]Slyen[/MENTION] and for anyone else, don't feel pressured to be aboard the ship just yet.

P.S.
When I posted the thread it came up with a banner for the RP xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah been offline for a few days and this is what happens.

I'm pretty sure I understand the orignal diagram better than the drawing. The arrows just represent the directions you can move from that location, correct? I would say drop the idea for ease of play as you have 2 dozen different crew quarters labelled but no sort of organizational descriptors for them.

Is the ship a small ship or a large one? Might be easier to say she is a smaller one for an explanation why people might double down on duties and such. Just an idea.

It holds 145 people, its big for it's time. Most ships carry around 80.

Senior Engineering Officer works perfectly.

So I'm clear that means in charge of Engineering and the Warp Drives and not technically part of the Bridge crew right?

Also, does the Valiant have energy shields or Ion Plating?

It has very minimal shields but it does have a really good cloaking device!

You can pick either one really. Depends on if you want more of a overall management or more of a micro management position.

I'll go with more of the micro management I guess, I don;t think I'd work so well on the bridge.

my first posts up, tell me what you think.

Tis good to have others who see my mistakes. Yes there shall be a shuttle bay, one below the primary hull and one behind the brig and engineering.

So I apologize now. Been down on Internet right as the RP starts. New place was supposed to have it by now but the wiring appears to be jacked up. Tech comes out on Friday.

If you need something from me immediately just write Archer into a post for giving the captain a report from on of the two shuttle bays, if the ops manager is at one then the other one. All my post was going to have was him relaying how complete they were with supplies and personel coming on board.

Oh my god I am so sorry for such a huge delay in responding! I offer no excuses other than I was without internet for a week and a half and then spent three days dealing with family crises. D: I swear I'm not usually this inactive and I'll try to catch up lickedy-split!

ni'droi'ik nar-tor!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Also I, ah, have a question regarding the ship's layout. How would one go about getting to the command bridge?

Alright! The bridge would be below the primary hull with the shuttle bay.

Um, so what's going on? are we still doing this?

I hope so! Come on everyone, wakey-wakey!

...but I'm one to talk >.>

-waves-
Aren't we waiting for every one to make their intro post?

Sorry guys, yes we are still waiting for a few and I've been an ass / busy / depressed. I just need to get back on it.