"There's but one path-–we kill them all." I mean, HI!

F

Faithy

Original poster
'ello there, fine ladies and gentlemen and other things that go bump in the night. My name's Faithy and I'm a longtime RP'er and writer. I've been writing/rp'in since uhh... well, for a very long time. Like, over 10 years now. Wow, that's forever long. I'm...

Hmm, maybe I should use the template before I go off on a million different tangents like normal.

What do you prefer to be called? Faithy or Faith is fine.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
Are you new to the site, but not to roleplaying? I guess I answered that already, hah! Like I said, I've been roleplaying for over 10 years. I've been on like... lord, 8 different forums throughout the years. The longest I've been on a forum has been 9 years.
Groups or One on One? I'm honestly fine with doing either. I have experience in both group rp's and One-on-Ones.
Pool or Beach? I love the beach, but the pool is alright too. BUT, I'll say the beach. 99%

I guess I'll wander off and do the resume thing or something, I dunno really what I'm doing. I just want to write/RP again. :|

FAITHY OUT!

Welcome, Faith. If you must kill us all, I hope our deaths will come about in interesting roleplays. ;) I hope that you will find this forum enjoyable and worth staying on.

Welcome Aboard!

Hope to see you in some threads soon : )