"There's but one path-–we kill them all." I mean, HI!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Faithy, Jun 27, 2013.

1. 'ello there, fine ladies and gentlemen and other things that go bump in the night. My name's Faithy and I'm a longtime RP'er and writer. I've been writing/rp'in since uhh... well, for a very long time. Like, over 10 years now. Wow, that's forever long. I'm...

Hmm, maybe I should use the template before I go off on a million different tangents like normal.

What do you prefer to be called? Faithy or Faith is fine.
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
    Are you new to the site, but not to roleplaying? I guess I answered that already, hah! Like I said, I've been roleplaying for over 10 years. I've been on like... lord, 8 different forums throughout the years. The longest I've been on a forum has been 9 years.
    Groups or One on One? I'm honestly fine with doing either. I have experience in both group rp's and One-on-Ones.
    Pool or Beach? I love the beach, but the pool is alright too. BUT, I'll say the beach. 99%

I guess I'll wander off and do the resume thing or something, I dunno really what I'm doing. I just want to write/RP again. :|

FAITHY OUT!

2. Welcome, Faith. If you must kill us all, I hope our deaths will come about in interesting roleplays. ;) I hope that you will find this forum enjoyable and worth staying on.

3. Welcome Aboard!

Hope to see you in some threads soon : )