There’s a party tonight? (We need girls... >.>)

Re: There’s a party tonight?

guys i'm really sorry to have to cause this but my exams just started these are my finals and seriously this thread is a way too much fast for me to keep up during my exams so i have to drop out so my char is open or strike her out ur choice =)

That's okay. I'll keep your character up, just incase you want to join back again, but I'll open up a spot for a girl, unless one of you guys want to make another girl aplication?

I fixed my post to make the locations correct! So no worries. I'll wait for someone else to post before I post again.

Okay. Thankies :D

Hey. ._.

I made a few banners because I was bored, and not because we really need them, because we don't >.>. Just though I should show you all.

Party tonight 3.jpg

Party tonight 1.jpg

Party tonight 2.jpg
They all turned out a bit girly >.> even though I didn't really mean for them to... but whatever.

I...~

...think it's about time for some impending drama. I'll wait another day for the others to post and let it all hang loose.

I was kinda waiting for anniephantom to post, but I'll go ahead again if she doesn't soon.

There's really no rush. I'm sure she'll post sometime soon.

If you need another girl character I can try and whip one up if you'd like.

I'd like that. I just can't have an uneven number of male/female chars. If you want to, you can post her up after the 'impending drama' or just before. Honestly, I dont actually think we need any more chars, but it's bothering me that there's twice as many boys as girls... I'm at conflict with myself ._.

Levi was fine until the girls dropped like flies.
D;
I'm sorry, TRP.

YOUR User Name: Zypher

Character Name: Ella Durandal

Nicknames: Ell

Sexuality: Straight

Grade: Junior

Appearance:
fujimotomiki-1.jpg

Personality: Ella's pretty laid back and gets along with most everyone. She loves to smoke weed so she's usually calm and easy to laugh, and certainly friendly. She's one of the first ones at a party to hold another girl's hair while she's vomiting or to comfort the one crying in the corner, so at times she takes on a "mother hen" approach to her party friends. She's usually a diligent worker however and when she's in school or at work.

Likes: Parties, weed, making friends, chilling out, cute guys

Dislikes: bitchy girls, excessive drama, cops, girls that kiss girls for fun

Bio: Ella isn't really anything special. Raised by her single mother for as long as she could remember she lived the life of an average girl. She was raised in a middle class neighborhood and found herself alone a lot being an only child and her mother working constantly at the hospital. She likes spending time with her friends and usually just hangs out with whoever sits with her to share her weed.

A Secret: Her mother is the one that supplies her with weed from the hospital's stock.

Anything else?:
E.T. - Katy Perry

Finished

Hey, it's fine Kitti. Really, I just want to be a good GM and make sure that if anyone wants to join, they can join, and I just don't want anyone to be left out.And Zypher, when she's finished she'll be good to go.

Thanks Rusty. *prods everyone else to post!* D:<

I was trying to give others a chance to post before I did, but I guess I should be posting now anyways.

Yeah, I'm afraid it might die if someone doesn't post. SevenYears, I think you and Knight should post. I'm going to see what I can do to get Anniephantom to post.