Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Through another plot hole you went

And now you find yourself in a new story

One not too unlike Zelda

And he has made it too.

But there won't be a charp still.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are someone who is either a resident of this new world or whose been dragged along for this non-charp.

When: March 8th - 12 PM EST to 3PMEST where a room will be made.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This quest is stupidly complex.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

1607966206010.png

DATA UNKNOWN.... DATA UNKNOWN....Locating....Name found.

Beau Ashby.

1613234596902.png

Name:
Lillibeth Maines

Personality: Lillibeth is curious to a fault and exceptionally intelligent. She is outgoing and friendly.

Occupation: Former Inventor's assistant (trying to avoid being a mail-order bride)

Bio: Lillibeth was born to a large family in Boston. Her parents were uncaring (her father also abused her) and had more children than they could support. Her father indentured her as a servant to a wealthy professor in town when she was nine years old. One night the professor caught her in his library reading one of his books on physics. Once he found out that she was actually understanding a lot of the material (except for the mathematics), he started letting her accompany him in his laboratory work, where she became far more valuable as an assistant than a household maid. Her quick mind ravenously consumed any item of knowledge he threw at her. She learned about the work of Faraday, Maxwell, Edison, and Babbage, and the workings of various types of steam engines. Shortly after her 14th birthday, the professor died. Her father, frowning on the idea of a girl meddling in 'men's work, found an elegant solution to the problem she represented: send her West as a mail-order bride. He would get a tidy sum for her, she would be placed in a "proper" role for a girl, and as an added bonus, he'd get rid of her for good.

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    All was quiet when you awoke in the house. Well, mostly quietly. There was someone dressed in blue archery attire that was snoring like a fire truck.

Today at 10:00 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth awoke with a start and shook her head to clear it. Where am I? she thought, but at the moment she couldn't tell. It looked like she was in a house, but in the dark she couldn't make out many details. Hearing the snores, her attention was drawn to a figure who, as well as she could make out, was dressed like Robin Hood. Slowly, quietly, she rose to her feet. Best to get out of this place (if she could) before the person awoke. Where's Miranda?

Today at 10:57 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau would be the next one to wake up, looking around the room. " I'm not sure how I feel about this place. There's just something that is incredibly off about it. But hey, at least we are al-

Today at 11:10 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " OH GREAT! NOW WHERE ARE WE?" The narrator loudly cried.

Today at 11:10 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    This would wake up the sleeping blue archery man. " Who's there?"

Today at 11:11 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth flinched at the sound of the Narrator's shout, which of course woke the archer. Now that her eyes had adjusted a little, she could see that his Robin Hood outfit was blue. Which was peculiar, because didn't Robin Hood wear green? Staying silent, she backed up to the nearest wall and continued looking around in search of Miranda. What if the Plot Hole dropped her somewhere else?

Today at 11:14 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau would move along the wall as well, hoping to avoid the archer. Who knew what he was like? The archer would find a pot and throw it against a wall. " Oh a blue coupee."

Today at 11:19 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth edged along the wall as quietly as she could, hoping to make her way to the door. Still no sign of Miranda. Maybe the Plot Hole sent her back home? Lillibeth could only hope. She felt a pang of regret at not having had the chance to visit the alien cat's world. But I suppose that's for the best, if everyone there would think I was a 'Trainer' and be scared to death of me.

Today at 11:26 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Upon arriving at the door, a problem would present itself. It was locked

Today at 11:29 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    The door is unlocked, Lillibeth thought. Wait, where's the other Pokemon? she thought, looking around for the turtle-plant creature.

Today at 11:31 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The door was not unlocked. Seems like this world was different.

Today at 11:33 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The small turtle plant- creature was also by the door. " It just won't open."

Today at 11:34 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth held back a sigh when the door refused to unlock. But I suppose it would have just opened into a Void anyway. It seemed like this world might not be as malleable to thought as the other one was. Could that mean this one would not also be created by thought, and maybe it's real...real enough for me to escape into? She gulped down a swallow. "Uh...excuse me...sorry, I really didn't mean to end up in your house," she said. "If you could open your door I promise I will leave and never bother you ever again!" She bent down and picked Marissa up, hoping to keep the Turtwig safe.

Today at 11:41 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The blue attired figure tilted his head. "The door has never opened. Usually someone comes in and lets us out. Oh or their is a key.

Today at 11:43 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    There was indeed a key..... behind a wardrobe

Today at 11:44 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth breathed a sigh of relief when the archer seemed to take her presence in stride. "A key?" she said. After a little exploration, sure enough, she saw a glint of gold behind a wardrobe. She squeezed her hand into the space, and retrieved the key. "Like this? So you're being held prisoner? Oh--sorry, my name is Lillibeth."

Today at 11:49 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The archer considered her point. " I wouldn't consider myself a prisoner. I just have a role to play and sometimes it's better to be in the house. My name's Lenk."

Today at 11:50 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "...A role to play..." Lillibeth repeated. A chill ran up her spine. 'Chat Action Roleplay...' the Narrator's words echoed in her mind. "It's...it's a pleasure to meet you, Lenk," she said, giving the archer a curtsy. He looked to be a young man, or perhaps an older boy. Under less stressful circumstances, she might even have thought him handsome. "So...what is your role here?"

Today at 11:56 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I'm the hero of this story who has to save Princess Zolde from the evil Genun." The archer would pause for a moment. " But I haven't been able to do that in a while.

Today at 12:00 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    DON"T DO IT!

Today at 12:00 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "...Oh," Lillibeth said, feeling a note of disappointment at the realization that Lenk was almost certainly in love with the Princess, as that was generally how these things went. So this is a fairy tale? There could be worse worlds to escape into-- She was yanked from her thoughts by the Narrator's next shout, and scowled skyward at the disembodied voice.

Today at 12:07 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Don't try to help.. That only attracts it."

Today at 12:09 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Ignoring him has certainly helped us out a lot before. Maybe it might be smart to do it again," Beau pointed out

Today at 12:10 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Has it? Lillibeth thought. While defying the Narrator hadn't seemed to cause any direct harm thus far, she couldn't really call being thrust into one strange world after another 'helping.' But having dealt with an abusive father her whole life, she knew better than to argue with the man. "Is there anything you do want us to to?" Lillibeth said into the air.

Today at 12:16 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The narrator was silent for a moment. " Doing nothing is the best course of action. I know it won't get you home...... but some things are better than home."

55 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "...Yes..." Lillibeth replied. "But maybe only for me," she mused. "If I do nothing, will I stay here in Lenk's world?" she asked. "Well, I can't do nothing can I? I would still have to find a place to live, and food and such. But I suppose I can't help Lenk rescue his Princess, since that's his role to--" She suddenly sucked in a terrified gasp as understanding dawned, of what a Charp must be.

47 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau would look over at her. " I do think that we are missing something here in the bigger picture of things. Like why does moving things along attract the plot hole? It still doesn't make a lot of sense to me."

45 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Because...because we're not part of Lenk's story...we don't belong here." She closed her eyes in a futile attempt to block out fear as tears broke free and ran down her cheeks. But I still think...I still feel...even if I'm just...I have to get away...hide somehow... "Does...does the key work?" she said, setting the key down on a table so Lenk could retrieve it. That seemed like doing less than handing it to him directly. Keys could apparently just appear in his world--and for that matter, maybe people, as he hadn't even acted surprised by the sudden appearance of Lillibeth and the others.

38 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Lenk looked at the key. " Yes, it should work.

28 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth gave a little nod, but otherwise remained silent. If the key worked, she would get to see more of Lenk's world.

25 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau considered for a moment. " Okay, but we might want to find Miranda. Nobody had disappeared before. Also the detective is missing as well.. so no matter what, I don't think this will be a quick leave."

22 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth bit her lip. She was pretty sure she knew why Miranda was gone, and that she would not be found, not in this world. "They'll...they'll be alright," she said.

12 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I think you're right."

12 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    And at that note, the plot hole would appear, taking Marissa, Lilabeth and Beau with it. The trio would fall through and through...... and land exactly where they were before. What could that mean? To be continued in There Still Won't be A Charp.

Status
Not open for further replies.