There Will Be RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anglkate

Original poster
Hey! Hey you! Yeah you, you there! Yeah, hey, listen up! It's me, the Storyteller! I'm here to tell you a story of adventure, romance, comedy, tragedy, suspense, horror and all the fun stuff that any story might come with! Don't give me that befuddled look! I promise to try and deliver, and if I don't well--there are plenty of other stories you can go to and be a part of! This IS a roleplay site after all! Just, don't blame me (too much) for any lame endings or sappy scenes! I have little control over that. Mostly. Well, anyways I guess I should stretch out and start this story....

Our story begins on a sunny--scratch that--dreary day with rain pouring down upon our weary travelers. They are currently in the world of Nightingale, a fantasy world mixed with magic and steam-power. Wandering through the Forgotten Woods we find our first traveler, a fair maiden who travels the world in search of adventure and fortune, not to mention the best dessert concoction
known to mankind. She is headed toward the town of Asling...

It had been raining for days now and Soo Yun had been stuck in the Forgotten woods by herself. She'd received a strange letter telling her that she needed to head to Asling and meet some new people at a local hot spot. Whatever that could mean, however attached to the letter was also a notice that once she dd ths she would be given 100 gold. Now, she couldn't turn up a simple offer for so much gold, could she? So she'd set off on her journey to seek this 'hot spot' in Asling and thus eventually found herself in the Forgotten Woods, a maze of shifting trees, lost spirits, and dangerous beasts.

As if that wasn't enough, she'd nearly been eaten by a bear-dog, tramped by a troll, and blown up by a banshee. Of course, that aside, she was grateful she was still alive. Her feet were hurting, and her clothing was soaked through as she finally saw light ahead from the woods. "Finally!" she said in a breathless sigh as she mustered her strength to run forward. Unfortunately when she arrived it was simply another clearing in the forever changing woods, "I feel like I'm going in circles" she said helplessly as she saw a small cave nearby and hurried there for shelter.

What else could possibly go wrong? Wringing out her hair and clothing she decided to try and wait a bit for the rain to let up before moving on. "All this for 100 gold. Well, maybe I can find a good meal once I get to Asling--" she mused to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.