Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Through another plot hole you went

And now you find yourself in a new story

One not too unlike Zelda

And he has made it too.

.... Hasn't this happened before?

But there won't be a charp still.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are someone who is either a resident of this new world or whose been dragged along for this non-charp.

When: March 29th - 12 PM EST to 3PMEST where a room will be made.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This quest is stupidly complex.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

1617019328355.pngName: Lillibeth Maines

Personality: Lillibeth is curious to a fault and exceptionally intelligent. She is outgoing and friendly.

Occupation: Former Inventor's assistant (trying to avoid being a mail-order bride)

Bio: Lillibeth was born to a large family in Boston. Her parents were uncaring (her father also abused her) and had more children than they could support. Her father indentured her as a servant to a wealthy professor in town when she was nine years old. One night the professor caught her in his library reading one of his books on physics. Once he found out that she was actually understanding a lot of the material (except for the mathematics), he started letting her accompany him in his laboratory work, where she became far more valuable as an assistant than a household maid. Her quick mind ravenously consumed any item of knowledge he threw at her. She learned about the work of Faraday, Maxwell, Edison, and Babbage, and the workings of various types of steam engines. Shortly after her 14th birthday, the professor died. Her father, frowning on the idea of a girl meddling in 'men's work, found an elegant solution to the problem she represented: send her West as a mail-order bride. He would get a tidy sum for her, she would be placed in a "proper" role for a girl, and as an added bonus, he'd get rid of her for good.

1607966206010.png

DATA UNKNOWN.... DATA UNKNOWN....Locating....Name found.

Beau Ashby.

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 11.46.02 AM.png

Detective Diego Roz

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 2.30.54 PM.png
Plot Hole's/Narrator's human form

Last edited:

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Everything looked the same when you rewoke in the room. Except the Detective was now here. Oh and the hero and his bed and the door and the dresser were missing.

Today at 10:02 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth shook her head to clear it, then rose to her feet. No door? she thought. She searched the room, looking for any keys or hidden doors.

Today at 10:06 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "I haven't been able to find a door since I've been here, Not sure what to make of this place."

Today at 10:09 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Oh finally,a place you guys can't leave and move along the story. Oh Happy Days."

Today at 10:10 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I hate that the narrator is smug about this."

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    There was no hidden doors, but there was a penny on the floor.

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So...you just want us to stay trapped here?" Lillibeth said, palming the penny. "Why?"

Today at 10:11 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "If you can't find an exit, you can attract the plot hole. No hole, no Charp."

Today at 10:13 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    There was a machine that needed a penny that appeared.

Today at 10:13 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    It read: Install door

Today at 10:14 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth noticed the machine, but decided not to use it just yet. "Didn't you say, back in the first room you had us in, that the Plot Hole took your love from you? Could there be a way to get them back?"

Today at 10:16 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The narrator was surprised that someone had listened to him as well. "Yes, I did say that in the first room. The Plot Hole took my love, the plot away from me. The room was the safest place to be, because there was no way for him to hurt us there. It was home. Also, DON"T PUT THE PENNY IN THAT MACHINE."

Today at 10:22 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So...your 'love' is the 'plot?' Not a person?" Lillibeth asked.

Today at 10:24 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " The plot is very much their own person." The narrator seemed a bit indigant.

Today at 10:26 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Who put that machine there?"

Today at 10:27 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The narrator offered a shrug, " Probably the creator of this Charp."

Today at 10:28 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth gave a bitter laugh. "So we're done with the 'there is no Charp' thing now? So...the 'creator'...I guess we might as well call them the Author...wants us to keep doing the things you don't want us to?"

Today at 10:32 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    If the narrator was not a voice, this would be the part where one can see them shrug their shoulders. " I mean, I guess that might be what the Author wants, basically to ignore me or do the things I don't want. I mean, there still can't be a charp without a plot."

Today at 10:35 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So what happens to us...when the Charp is over?" Lillibeth asked. She held her arms against her sides, trying not to let the men see her tremble.

Today at 10:38 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The narrator considered for a moment her question. " You'll probably go back to wherever you started in the first place, not the room, but your home.- or maybe the home of someone else."

Today at 10:43 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Meanwhile outside, Marissa looked at the house. " Weird that the house has no door. But there is also no road, so no clue where we go."

Today at 10:47 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "I...I don't want to go back. But we can't all just live in this room forever," Lillibeth said. And what if we just...stop...like characters in a story when the story is over? she thought. Lillibeth walked over to the machine, put the penny in, and pulled its lever.

Today at 10:47 AM

• Loveless:
    Miranda that had been shuffling through some bushes, soon stepped back in front of the house. "No luck here either. I thought maybe there was a hidden passage somewhere, but I couldn't find anything...", the Skitty sighed in defeat, "That's weird, I'm sure I can hear people from inside though but, how do we get inside then???"

Today at 10:50 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau considered her point for a moment. He realized now that he knew nothing about her. It was weird, considering that they had been to multiple worlds together. " I don't think I want to go back to my life either." The penny would insert and a door would appear on the front of the house on both sides.

Today at 10:55 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Marissa looked over. " Well, there's a door now. This still weird."

Today at 10:55 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth went to the door and tried to open it.

Today at 10:58 AM

• Loveless:
    The Skitty had taken no time in lounging for the door handle, hanging out of it as it presumably opened, "Lilly! Weird ghostly man voice... Is this you guys?"

Today at 10:58 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Marissa!" Lillibeth said. "Are you alright?"

Today at 10:59 AM

• Loveless:
    "...I'm also here.", Miranda had retorted sheepishly, her back paws swishing in the air as she held on to the handle but could not safely reach the ground again, "Uhhh, a little help?"

Today at 11:01 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau would gently move the Skitty off the door handle. "I think we are all together for once. Though, there is definitely something missing. There was a hero guy when we're here before."

Today at 11:03 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Marissa looked at Lilli. " Yeah, doing okay."

Today at 11:03 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth tried to get to Marissa, but Beau reached her first and got her down. "It's...it's wonderful to see you again!" she said, crouching to gently hug the Skitty.

Today at 11:06 AM

• Loveless:
    Miranda had meekly mewed an 'oh, thank you' to the male non-trainer in return, letting him safely put her back down, relieved to have her paws back on something solid. That had been a poorly thought out decision oops! "A hero?", the Skitty had tilted her head slightly, "Like a mythical pokémon?" Being hugged by Lilly, the kitten let out an excited mew, returning the gesture as she could, "I missed you! We've been wandering for a while, it- it wasn't very fun..."

Today at 11:09 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I think there was a guy in blue who disappeared. Not sure much about him. Kept saying he needed more Coupees to free his princess. He was weird."

Today at 11:10 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "That's his quest," Lillibeth said. "I think that if we interfere with it, we might draw the Plot Hole again. But what if..." Except for Beau, the others want to get home. So for them, maybe all they'd have to do is do nothing for long enough, if what the Narrator said is true. Except...he's an unreliable Narrator, isn't he? she thought. "You said you wandered around," she said to Marissa. "Here in this world, or some other one?"

Today at 11:15 AM

• Loveless:
    "He was too fast and didn't explain anything!", Miranda had huffed mildly annoyed with a flick of her tail, "Ehh, I think we would have remembered if the scenario had changed again... Right, Mari?"

Today at 11:17 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Is this a good world? A world where someone could live?" Lillibeth said.

Today at 11:18 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Yeah, we wondered around here, but we didn't get very far at all." Marissa added.

Today at 11:19 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Diego mused for a second. "Well, seeing as we keep getting flung whenever the plot hole comes, wouldn't eventually we wind up back home? Though on the other hand, this world seems fi-"

Today at 11:20 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    A bunch of cute little dog-human like creatures surrounded the group with knives.

Today at 11:20 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Easy...we don't mean you any harm," Lillibeth said, holding out her hands. She didn't even remember which of the worlds she'd lost her knife in, but no matter, it was gone now.

Today at 11:23 AM

• Loveless:
    Lilly's question had Miranda looking at her with a weird curiosity, but also hints of confusion, that had been an odd question to make. "I think so? It looks peaceful, reminds me of home... I miss home." And then, of course, seeing that seemed to have attracted a fight! The Skitty had lept behind the rest of the group, startled: "I didn't miss that part of it though!!"

Today at 11:23 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Give kitty and turtle for lunch and we go bye-by-" Diego would have already pulled out his gun and shot abour half of the cute dog like creatures,

Today at 11:25 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "It's not like we actually were going to negoitate."

Today at 11:25 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "No!" Lillibeth said, interposing herself between the creatures and the Pokemon. Before she could even try to figure out how she would fend them off, several loud reports from Diego's gun struck half of them down. "Run away if you want to live!" she said, ears still ringing from the gunshots.

Today at 11:28 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Running seems like a very good plan." Beau added as Diego fired his shot at the rest of them. The group would seem to reach a dense forest area with a river as it seemed they escaped all- the- oh, look, one of them was crawling towards them and it was a baby one too. He also had something Lilli would recgonize as her own knife, perfectly and adorably tucked into his mouth.

Today at 11:32 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Wha? Lillibeth thought. How could it get my--nevermind, nothing makes sense here. But is it a peace offering, or a trap? For all I know, they can do magic or something, and the little ones are the most powerful. She crouched down so she could talk to the creature while keeping a cautious distance. "If you're bringing that back to me, thank you. Could you please just leave it here and go back to your home?"

Today at 11:36 AM

• Loveless:
    Agreeing with the idea, Miranda had quickly tucked tail and sprinted in all fours behind the group, stopping once they reached the river and sitting on the ground, panting a little. "Okay, that could have been ba-", and then there was another one. While she had no chance against a big pack, that little one was more than manageable as the Skitty hopped in front of Lillibeth to target Sing at the baby Kobold. A string of long, musical high meows seemed to lull it into a deep sleep.

Today at 11:37 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The baby Kobold would fall into a deep sleep, yawning from the sing that Miranda had done. The knife would fall out of its mouth.

Today at 11:39 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " You do realize that we can't just leave here? It might get eaten or something."

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " DON"T you dare take that thing with you."

• Loveless:
    "I was about to protest but...", the Skitty had shot a brief glance at the sky, the tip of her tail flickering in anger, "What moves does Mari know again?"

Today at 11:41 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth blinked in surprise. "Whoa...that's...that's amazing!" She remembered Miranda saying that she could 'use Attract' when they'd first encountered the detective. It seemed she also had a 'Sleep' power as well. Carefully, she retrieved her knife. One of the men suggested taking the baby creature with them, but the Narrator commanded otherwise. "Can you wake it up?" she asked Marissa. "If we take it with us, that might make the rest of its people want to keep coming after us. But if we could make sure it got home safe..."

Today at 11:42 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    A sign would appear "Last Kobold from its tribe."

Today at 11:47 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Marissa looked over at her. " I know Superpower, Tackle, Strength and before my trainer let me go, they shoved a disc in my mouth and I unwillingly was taught protect."

Today at 11:49 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth scowled at the sign. It seemed that the Author was forcing a choice again, between doing their bidding and heeding the Narrator. "Well, I guess we can't just abandon it then," she muttered. "Does anyone know what 'Kobolds' eat?" Then Marissa explained her 'moves,' but it was the last thing she mentioned that caught Lillibeth's attention. "You had a 'trainer?' So you're from an earlier time than Miranda? Do 'trainers' really look like humans? Like me?"

Today at 11:53 AM

• Loveless:
    Miranda was a bit surprised at Lilly's amazement over a move like Sing, it wasn't usually considered much... She really didn't know anything about Pokémon, did she? "You really think so?", the kitten had tilted her head slightly, before there had been a new question, "Oh, uhhh it wears off after a while on its own? Sorry, I thought it could hurt you..." Aaaand none of these were useful for carrying somebody, but it was good to know Protect was included! "Oh no! Is the pup lost?!", Mira had assumed from reading the sign, unaware that this was probably their fault.

Today at 11:54 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth carefully picked up the baby Kobold and held it in the crook of her arm so she could keep her other hand free to wield the knife if necessary.

Today at 11:55 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Marissa looked over at her from a minute. "Well, they dress different and wear hats, but yeah, pretty much the same."

Today at 11:57 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The second Lillibeth picked up the kobold, something black and dark creeped up on the horizon. " Lilli, put it down."

Today at 11:57 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth bit her lip. "I'm very sorry for what my people did--will do?--to..." She looked to the thing on the horizon. "What is it?" She squinted trying to discern if the blackness was the Plot Hole, or something else.

Today at 12:01 PM

• Loveless:
    Alarmed, Miranda had turned towards the black creepy thing, angrily hissing at it. It was scary, it was very very scary, but hiding wouldn't do anything against something of that size!

Today at 12:02 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Lillibeth was easily able to determine that it was indeed the plot hold coming towards them.

Today at 12:03 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth groaned, and set the Kobold down. It has to be better off in its natural habitat then wherever the Plot Hole would send us, doesn't it?

Today at 12:04 PM

• Loveless:
    "Wait, don't we want that thing to get to us then?", Miranda had asked at Beau confused, it seemed to be their way out of these other worlds, right?

Today at 12:04 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Backing away from the Kobold, Lillibeth said, "What if we split up? It can't get all of us then..." She turned to Miranda. "I don't know, maybe that would work for you, but...but I don't want to go back where I came from. This world might be dangerous with the Kobolds, but there's at least one hero here, and that means there's goodness. Maybe...maybe I could make a better life here."

Today at 12:07 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau considered for a moment. "I mean, yeah, I guess, but... there is. Wait, Narrator, here is a question. Where we go next after here?"

Today at 12:08 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The narrator was silent. " The credits."

Today at 12:09 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "'The credits?' What is that?" Lillibeth said. Something about the way the Narrator said it made it sound like doom.

Today at 12:11 PM

• Loveless:
    Hearing what Lilly had said, Miranda could only gaze at the ground sadly for a moment, ears flopping down as her tail danced behind her in thought. "Won't you get lonely though?" Also credits?? Like a movie? Why did nothing that the Narrator said ever make sense?

59 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "It's like... When you finish watching a movie and it says who made it?", the Skitty had tried to explain

59 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about right now."

55 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Maybe," Lillibeth said, "but there's worse things than loneliness. And Lenk was human, or at least human enough. And there's a Princess, so there are people here." When Miranda gave her explanation, Lillibeth didn't know what a 'movie' was, but she thought she got the jist of what 'credits' were. "I can't let it take me," she said, tears breaking free to run down her cheeks. "I'm...I'm going to create my own story. Be my own Author and Narrator." She gave Miranda a quick hug. "It was very nice to meet you Miranda. I wish...I wish I could have spent more time with you, and learned more about your world. I hope you go home after the 'credits.' But I have to go," she said, backing away from the others and preparing to run.

53 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    A shift was heard as something fought its way out of the plot hole. A beautiful figure in an outfit that couldn't be described as male or female emerged. " I was trying to get out of their for so long, but that was all that was needed. Someone to realize that their story was their own. "

49 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Plot!" The narrator exclaimed.

49 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    For a moment Miranda was speechless. She wasn't sure she understood what Lilly was telling her, no, she was certain that she did not... The thought of not wanting to go home was odd to her, but it seemed like the girl was very adamant about it. The Skitty was sad but, also not sad. It was sad that she wouldn't get to see Lilly anymore but, if this is was she wanted, if this is what was going to make her happy then... It wasn't a bad thing, was it? It couldn't be! "A-awwww I'm going to miss you, but I hope you're happy here!" Then there was someone else and- Wait, she recognized that name... "HEY, THAT'S WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR!", she had pointed with her paw in bafflement.

47 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth blinked in surprise at this new apparition. She had no idea what, if anything she should say, but she watched warily, in case the Plot Hole should advance again.

44 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The plot hole would not creep forward, but instead form itself into a figure. A very male figure. " You're not allowed to leave, Plot. You belong to me."

43 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau registered what the plot hole said and it was very familiar to him. Too familiar. " Oh fuck you, Plot Hole. Nobody is anybody's property."

42 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "...I should know that seemed too easy.", Miranda sighed, "I just want to go home and hug my parents, please..."

39 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Narrator? Author? Can you do something?" Lillibeth said. "A good Author can revise a story, and get rid of Plot Holes, can't they?"

38 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Or maybe if there's an Editor?" she added.

37 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The author, silent as ever would drop a whole bunch of weapons from the sky, The words written out would be " Kill it"

36 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "...That's a bit extreme..."

35 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "Yeah, the answer doesn't go along with everything. I mean-maybe we can use some form of convincing instead."

34 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "It almost seems like the narrator and Plot hole have the same problem.... they're lonely."

33 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I AM NOT LONELY!" As the narrator said these words, the weapons disappeared.

32 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Guys, i think I know what the answer is."

31 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Well, can't the Plot be friends with both of them?", this seemed like such an obvious solution to Miranda, "You can have more than one friend!"

31 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The plot looked over at the plot Hole. " Mine, Mine, Mine."

29 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "You don't know how to play..."

28 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Alright, think...think...a Plot Hole is a discontinuity in a Plot, so he probably can't exist without Plot, Lillibeth thought, And he would be the bane of the Author, because the Author would want a Plot without Plot Holes. But... "Yes...there's a way. You can have a good story where it seems like there's something in it that doesn't make sense, that breaks the plot, a Plot Hole...but a good Author can make it into a Plot Twist, that fits with the story after all!"

28 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Yeah, but what would be a good twist based on what we know? We know that both the Narrator and the Plot Hole seem to love the Plot, and that not listening to the narrator Summons the plot- OH."

26 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau smiled too. " I think I got it too, but I feel like it would be a bit more poetic if Lillibeth or Miranda says it."

26 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Miranda alternated gazes with them both in confusion, she absolutely did not get it.

24 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Marissa looked over at Miranda who looked confused. " I think i get it, I'm not sure if it's a good one though."

23 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth gave a confused look. Alright, so...what's the answer? "Narrator...all this time you've been telling us not to do things the Author wanted us to do, and when we did what the Author wanted, that summoned the Plot Hole. The Author writes the story, and you tell the story, but you've been fighting each other. But what you need to do is reconcile. Tell the same story, include Plot Hole as Plot Twist. Tie the threads up at the end. Because that's what a good Author and a good Narrator do."

20 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "Ehh, tell me!", Miranda had turned towards Marissa with curious flicks of her tail, "I really don't get it so, tell me! tell me! tell me! tell me Tell m- OH. Ohhhhh~"

19 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "The solution is friendship after all!", the skitty had beamed proudly

18 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "But i don't like the plot Twist."

18 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "But why not?" Lillibeth said.

16 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I'm like 99.99% the reason the narrator isn't happy with the twist is that we have been looking at this wrong. We've been seeing the Plot Hole/ Twist as two characters- but maybe they are the-"

16 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    "It's stupid-"

16 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Well yes, of course they're the same," like opposite sides of a coin," Lillibeth said.

15 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Those words were close enough. A path opened, shoving portals to their home along the road.

13 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    It seemed that they could choose where they want to go.

13 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Recognizing her school's patio at the other side of one of the portals, Miranda had excitedly set off towards it, eventually coming to a stop right before actually crossing. "Bye everyone!", she waved a paw back to the group, happily smiling, "I like you all, but I finally get to go home now! Bye Lilly, I wish you luck and happy times~! Maybe we'll see each other again!" And there went a very relieved and excited Skitty, wanting to hug all her friends and family, and maybe not say what happened because it's a bit of a scary story.

7 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Lillibeth saw the opening to the train car heading West, to her unwanted marriage. NO! I'm not going there! I...I want a world where I can choose my own destiny, where there's adventure, but also...goodness, and if I have to fight, something worth fighting for. The portal shifted, blurred...then opened to reveal a room of sleek structures, and a window that showed stars streaking by, as if it was a train, or maybe a vessel passing through stars. There were men and women there, and they wore similar uniforms...implying, similar status...a place where, perhaps she wouldn't be a chattel. "Goodbye!" Lillibeth said, and stepped through.

7 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Marissa would follow Skitty to her home.

5 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Beau and Diego would look at each for a moment. " So, my world kind of sucks, but I might be willing to-" Diego took his hand and smiled, nodding. Beau led the way to his apartment and his new life with the detective.

3 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    And as fate decreed, there was a charp, or maybe there wasn't. It was hard to tell. But maybe, just maybe, everybody got their happy ending. Oh and the narrator and Plot went to couples therapy- because they got issues to work out. Thanks for joining us in the There was No Charp....

2 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    THE END.

Status
Not open for further replies.