There is pole dancing...and then there is Swen.

Lady's cut like freaking diamond rings, man.

Ooft. Dat core strength. Love seeing pole dancing respected as an art form, too.

HEY HEY HEY

Can I borrow her for a minute?

I need to do laundry on her abs.

I've never wanted to be kicked so much in my entire life...

I have the weirdest boner right now.
I dunno man, mine seems pretty normal to me. Sure, she could probably snap me in half like a twig with her thighs, or at least perform some organ crushing constriction like a damned python, but the fear is part of the fun, right?

Amazing! Reminds me of this:

I love that video!

I want to give some of those poses to an alien assassin of mine. Have her use those moves to slay her enemies...but it'll be sexy!

Reactions: Hope
I dunno man, mine seems pretty normal to me. Sure, she could probably snap me in half like a twig with her thighs, or at least perform some organ crushing constriction like a damned python, but the fear is part of the fun, right?
It's not that.

Half of me is like, "woah, she is very skilled. I respect what she is doing as a legitimate means of dance and I can tell she puts serious effort into it."

The other half wishes I was the pole.

guys! guys!

ahem

POLES POLES POLES POLES!

ya know you love me

It's not that.

Half of me is like, "woah, she is very skilled. I respect what she is doing as a legitimate means of dance and I can tell she puts serious effort into it."

The other half wishes I was the pole.
Oh, yeah, that's a bit different.

Still not that weird. You can legit respect someone and also want to fuck them until neither of you have the energy to stand up any more. The human brain is pretty great at dual trains of thought like that.

Damn. Impressive.

My question is how do you avoid getting burns on your skin? Kind of like rope burns or something. It looks awesome, but it makes me cringe to see her body drop from the top to the ground.