There is no such thing as rape

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP were subtle hints they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.

Blind Hemingway

Big "WHAT?!"
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
....What did you do?

Now...

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
6 PM and Midnight M-F, varying on weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I'm a switch
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi and Furry
ORO, YOU DIDN'T HAVE SURPRISE CONSENSUAL SEX WITH SOMEONE, DID YOU???

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

ORO...have you been at the junior high school again?

Darkness

I CAN HUG A SHITLOAD OF CATS
God damn it, I'm never coming to Iwaku with a boner again.

Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Female,
I am an aggressive. I love adding to the flavor of a story and bringing in NPCs (I sometimes fall in love with NPCs and make them full characters). There are times when I want to be lazy though so I don't mind playing in a game someone else is directing.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, be it full blown other world, modern Earth or spacey. I don't mind other genres. I love action in general.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror and technical sci-fi.
So it never happens to geeks? Because geek fantasy worlds are nothing like normal life!

W

Warmaster Death

*WMD looks at the thread with mild disinterest*
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ahp8zjSK0X4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ahp8zjSK0X4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

A

Ampoule

*wakes up and finds out that AMPOULE HAS BEEN PHONE ALL ALONG!!!!!*

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!