x

[bg=#540e0e]x
_______________________________________ღ

Ʀ є ם x Ʀ ι ם ם ι и ɢ x Ӈ σ σ ם
ღ_______________________________________

Viola
Marcelle[/bg]​
[bg=#540e0e]

Sitting, rocking, thinking, that was all the old woman could do. She had been keeping a secret from a very close friend, a friend who she would give her life for. To bad that it was going to come to an end soon. The old gave a sad old sigh when she remembered the sight that she had seen so many, many years ago. "… Grandma, Grandma." Stirred Viola as she turned to look.

"Marcelle! When did you get here?" The aged woman asked flipping back some white hairs into the bun that her grandmother had taught her how to make years and years back. Viola watched the late teens girl put stuff away in her kitchen as well as place new flowers in the vase -the daffodils were beautiful at this time of year-, and food on the table. "Wow! You brought all this for me; you are spoiling me way too much m'dear." Viola chirped.

"I've been here for about ten minutes now; is everything alright grandma? You seem… off." The red haired girl asked her grandmother and noticed that she didn't receive a response. That meant yes, but it also meant she didn't tell her what was wrong. It was so funny, her grandmother and her were so much alike. Walking over to the shorter woman, who used to be taller but age and gravity had brought her down a handful of inches. Kissing the woman's peppered hair she smiled. "You deserve to be spoiled. You had to deal with mom, and that is a lot." Then the two females broke out into a mutual laughter.

"How is your mother doing on that note?"

-- T i m e x S k i p --

Waving goodbye to her granddaughter Viola made her way back to her rocking chair on the porch, watching Marcelle go off into the distance. Her granddaughter came to visit her almost bi-weekly now. It was probably because she could tell this old bag of bones was getting a little to rusty for her own good. That caused another sigh. Old age, though she had gained so much, was tiring. She had lost her husband to a war, though her grandmother lost her's to a car accident. It was like everything but her changed. Memories would come flooding back after Viola passed away, and it would be a book that Marcelle had to inherit; which she felt bad for the girl, as she was her kin. Though that though was new to the lineage of "Reds". Viola could see the first interaction between her great-to-the-umpth-power grandmother and the wolf first meeting. It was said to be a curse, but more so a double-edged sword.

OoC Box
___________________________ღ

ღ___________________________​

x
x
x
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=white]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
THE W O L F
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A large and lack furred animal about 5 feet tall on all fours alone was at a distance, staring at a small log cabin that was in good condition despite being there all his life to his knowledge. As usual, the day was warm and the sun shined, brightening up and enlightening the critters of the forest. Mother Nature was surely in a serene state this time of year. It was a large wolf, his head couched as he hid behind lush bushes, ears perked up as if he could hear what was going on in the house -which he couldn't-. He could've sworn he saw something, someone, who bared the same exact cape each person of each generation kept when walking through this forest to this very same cabin. The famous silk red cape that was an heirloom, he was bounded to meet.

Surely, this was no hallucination. He had followed the red cape all the way over here as soon as he spotted a red dot from afar. But.. Why was he not aware of the red cape's existence before? Maybe the red cape was new and had just come to this cabin for today? No. That heirloom he was well aware of, was regardless passed down to anyone that belonged in the bloodline of 'Reds', age doesn't matter. It was a must to pass it down, and with the wolf pondering he raised his head up. The red cloak would be in that cabin, and no where else.

Interest sparked. The elderly woman, now a grandmother perhaps has played her cards well with wolf, but didn't get away to easily. Wolf had doubted the red cape, as whenever he followed the silk wear, it never lead to the cabin, or Atleast once he followed the red figure went to another path before going to the cabin causing the wolf frustration and ultimately giving up on following the figure, Causing him to think the bloodline of reds had perhaps stopped. Crumbled. But it didn't, and the male raised his head up in his wolf form, deciding to approach the cabin.

The wolf could still smell the cloaked figure's scent. But as he got closer, he only saw the elderly woman he knew all to well, outside and resting on her porch. So he was to late. The cloak figure he had seen, sworn he followed its scent, was gone. Seeing as he stood outside the house, Infront of the elderly woman he growled with frustration as his animal form morphed into a human.

The human was male. Broad shouldered and masculine. He had visible scars almost everywhere, few on his face aswell and he combed back his jet black hair looking at the woman."Where is it..?" The male snapped. He wore puffy black pants and was barefoot and shirtless. One can say it was a sudden and curt approach, but this human-wolf did not care."Don't hide it! You've played it well somehow! Years I've been following that cloak of this generation, yet it never brought me here." The man explained, doing a speech. His name, was Mason. A name the red gave him. He was the one who was cursed to meet, love, sacrifice, and end. The story itself, he wished he could say that it sickened him greatly.

"At first, I was confident at following it, planning my motives! However the cloak always doddled before visiting I assume, causing me to give up in frustration concluding that the figure is not part of your lineage up until today!" He scoffed bitterly."Today, my gut instinct was drawn to it." He said through gritted teeth."So tell me, is this a female or male?" Mason asked. His golden eyes piercing down at the elder woman whom he was once formerly with."Believe it or not, all these years of thinking that perhaps the bloodline of reds had stopped, it made me bitter. Which was why I never visited to much for the past few years. No red, fever to no visits from me. I was ready to find a way to break this curse yet the assumption of the bloodline stopping stopped me from dreaming, as well as you hiding the cloaked figure." Admitted the wolf.

[/bg]​
[bg=white]
[Ooc Box]
╔═══════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=#540e0e]x
_______________________________________ღ

Ʀ є ם x Ʀ ι ם ם ι и ɢ x Ӈ σ σ ם
ღ_______________________________________

Viola
Marcelle
[/bg][bg=#540e0e][/bg]​
[bg=#540e0e]

You would think, just like before with Marcelle, that Viola would jump at Mason's surprise visit, with a very upset manner about him, but it didn't. It was probably because she was used to the ragged boy and his fiery tempers or even the lull of his voice, regardless of what state he was in. Now the older women knew that she was already in the wrong, but she wasn't to the extent her furry friend thought she was. "Mason. I has been a while… A long while. Shall we go inside? I have some of our family's apple pie - I know you love it." Viola started. She didn't want Mason to be angry with her for a multitude of reasons. One it broke her heart and two he wouldn't listen as well as if he were calm. Pushing up on her knees, aiding herself in the process of getting up she smiled. "Last time you were here you didn't have to see me this way." She giggled slightly melancholy. "Come on, come on." The old woman ushered the male; she still had a little spunk left.
At the kitchen table after making both parties a plate of her family's unbeatable apple pie with a scoop of home-churned vanilla bean ice cream, she started to pick with a fork at the crumbling pastry. "Mason, I think you can understand why I didn't want to tell you. I really think you can guess the reason in the least. You have been at this a very long time, haven't you? I know the others in our past haven't been as pro-active as me, because I can see it clearly. But I was trying to figure out a way that you wouldn't suffer. I love you, you should know that in the least. I don't think you were around when my daughter was pregnant, but I already knew, it may have been a mother thing, that it was a girl. I was going to see if there would be anything I could do to remove the wound you always bore. Even to now, I have found nothing out, I have seen both sides of you being involved and you not. I don't know how this will end; but I won't let you kill me. Rather, I will kill myself. I couldn't allow you to have another death on your conscious." The woman said prophetically before pausing to take a sliver of pie and ice cream to chew it, letting everything she had to say sink in.

"Also, if you were wondering, my granddaughter has her own quirks, like the rest of us, she will not wear the cape past the tree bend; when she was younger it caught on a branch and tore the cape and she cried the entire time I sewed it up. That is why she was so hard to follow. How do you like the pie?" Viola asked smirking and reminiscing like a grandmother would.

OoC Box
___________________________ღ

You made one so I decided to as well
what do you think? Also your post was
amazing I hope mine was a lot better this
time.
ღ___________________________​

x
x
x
[/bg]

Status