Therapy Partners

He smirked when he saw her, "Well hi there stranger. Did I help ya at all?" When he looked at her his eyes were that rare bright and intense stormy grey color. He did think she was entertaining and a fun person to text.

"Yes. Thank you. I think I might actually understand a couple of things." Roxy told him. She was glad that he wasn't annoyed with her. "Sometime I think these teachers speak sandscript." As far a she knew sandscript as strickly a written language and therefore impossible to actually speak.

Bryce chuckles, "You're telling me. They should atleast do something to make class a little more entertaining, that way I wouldn't fall asleep."
Mr. Fisher was a big overweight man who was partially bald. The hair he did have the was a dark brown. Mr. Fisher gave Bryce a look, "Mr. Wolfe. I maybe old but I am not deaf."
Bryce flashed him a cocky smirk, "Well maybe I intentionally wanted you to hear old man."

Roxy admired his bravery. While she disliked Mr. Fisher, aka Mr. Fishhead, she would never talk back to him like that. Partly because she was afraid of what would happen if her father found out. He had connections everywhere. She wouldn't be the least bit surprised to discover that he had a couple of teachers in his pockets. He would want to know what she was doing while she was out of his sight. Since she had to go to school it only made since for him to get someone at the school to spy on her.

Reactions: Bryce
Bryce really couldn't help but be a smart ass to people. Over the years and growing up with his father he just kinda adjusted to that life style and when he got big enough he started talking back to his father other than his teachers and students.
Mr. Fisher sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Bryce do you always have to cause a problem is my class?"
Bryce shrugs, "Its not necessarily a problem. I just speak the truth and you are just getting pissy because you don't want to hear it."
Before Mr. Fisher could reply to that the rest of the students came in and the bell rang. Bryce looked at Roxy and smirked a little.
It was obvious he did this on a daily basis... maybe if he had a better home life he wouldn't have turned out like this. But to be honest he never really pictured him turning out a different way.

Last edited:
Roxy shook her head. She liked Bryce. She didn't want to but she did. Liking him was a complication and a risk. She considered the idea of that he worked for her father. It was possible, but she didn't think so. But she wouldn't be doing anything until she was sure. "You're either brave or stupid. I'm not sure which yet."

Reactions: Bryce
Bryce looked at her and chuckled, "Or I am just a smart ass that doesn't give a damn... you know, actually I think brave suites me just fine. Can't help it if I am a smart ass. Just my nature." It was obvious he didn't follow orders very well. Growing up the way he did caused him to become a bit rebellious.

Last edited:
"Whatever you want to call it I have to say that I admire it. I wish I could do something like that." Roxy told him. She wanted be able to do talked to teachers like that. She didn't dare. She never knew what would be reported and what wouldn't be. She had enough problems without adding to them.

Bryce was shocked because he never had anyone admire him before. That was new. It was interesting, he arched an eyebrow at her curiously, "Then why don't you just do it? Its really not that difficult."

Roxy shrugged. "Because it would only get reported to my father." She explained. She doubted that would help him understand but it was the best that she could do. She didn't know how to explain it any better so that he could understand. She wanted to but there didn't seem to be any better words.

Bryce raised an eyebrow obviously confused however he did not question it, "You know, I'm not even going to ask. You don't have to explain if you don't want to." yes he may have been confused but like you said before you was not one to pry into other peoples business.

"Im not sure how to explain." Roxy admitted. She tried to think of a way to explain it without giving away too much. "I guess that the easiest way to explain it is to say that my father has high expectations. He often pays people to keep taps on me."

The bell rang and Bryce walked out with her. He frowned slightly, "Wow you weren't kidding... he really is strict. That would get annoying."

"Yea it does." Roxy agreed easily. It was annoying. It made it different to do anything. She could hardly wait for graduation so that she could finally experience life. Real life. The kind of life she had seen but never experienced. She shrugged. "It's just a fact of life I've come to accept."

Bryce looked at her as they walked, "Well we will be graduating soon. So you should be able to get away from him and all of this. Thats what I plan on doing."

"Trust I know. I am counting the days." Like a prisoner looking forward to parole, Roxy thought to herself. May seemed so far away. She worried that she wouldn't live to see it. She knew that her father would try something to make it so she had to stay.

Bryce noticed the look in her eyes and frowned. However he cleared his throat and continued, "Where do you plan on going anyways after you graduate?"

Roxy shrugged. "Anywhere. I don't care as long as its far from here. I figure all go to whatever college accepts me." she didn't have a destination in mind. She didn't want to limit her choices.

Bryce nodded in understanding, "Seems like we both have problems with our fathers. As for me I can't wait till I get out of here and move back to Colorado."

So whatever his problems were. They involved his father. Roxy thought. Knowing that she wasn't the only one struggling with father problems helped a lot. "Why Colorado? I mean other than that's where you lived before."