Therapy Partners

The next day Bryce groaned knowing he had school today... atleast it was Friday though. He dragged himself out of bed and walked over to his closet. He quickly got dressed and went downstairs. As he walked down the stairs he checked his phone to see if he had any text messages.

Roxy picked her clothes carefully the next morning. She needed something that would hide the bruises on her arms without causing suspicion. She had learned long ago to dress to hide the proof of her father's cruelty. She finally settled an a light grey long sleeve shirt and a pair of loose jeans. Ready for school she headed out to her bike.

As Bryce drove off he managed to come across Roxy's house completely by accident. He saw her heading towards her bike. The surprise of seeing her caused him to stop..he looked at her. Yup... it was her.
Bryce blinked, "Roxy?"

Roxy looked up in shock. She hadn't been paying attention. There hadn't been any reason to. Her father was st work and it was too early for his men to be around. She stared at Bryce in surprise. "Umm...morning. I didn't k ow you lived in the area."

Bryce looked at her for a moment, "I don't... I just decided to take a different route to school. It gets boring when you use one way to get there after a while... I didn't know you lived in this type of neighborhood."

Roxy shrugged. She knew what he was likely thinking 'poor little rich girl'. It was what most people would think. She lived in the rich side of town in a big well kept Victorian. Her father took great pride in appearances. No one would every imaging half the things that occurred behind those old stone walls.

Bryce shrugged. He didn't really think much of it. He didn't care if someone was rich or poor as long as you treated him with respect you were good.
"The place doesn't seem bad... but of course I don't judge a book by its cover," he chuckles a little and looks at her, "Although now that I know you live over here I don't think you would even come by my neighborhood and accidentely find my house."

"You might be surprised. I spend a lot more time on the rough side of town than you think." Roxy told him honestly. She had been to the poor side a few times. Mostly because it got her away from here and no one paid her any attention. When she just wanted to be she rode to the poorer side.

He smirks a little, "I will be on the look out for you then while I keep that in mind," he paused for a moment, "Well since I am here we may as well just head to school together since we are going the same direction."

Roxy nodded. She fastened her helmet and hopped onto her bike.she tried to his her wince as she started the bike. Not wanting him demanding answers she revved the bike and headed down the street.she didn't know how she was going to his everything from him when he was so obsevate.

As Bryce drove off he of course didn't pry into her business as promised. Although he had to admit now he did think she may accidently come across his house... there is always yelling going on there. He parked his bike and got up then looked over at her, "Well looks like another boring day. I wouldn't be surprised if I fell asleep in all my classes... well except for Mr. Fisher's class now that I know someone I actually find decent is in there."

"Yea another day of trying to stay awake." Roxy agreed as she put her kickstand down she hung her helmet from the handles and grabbed her books from the saddlebags. She had barely had time to finish her homework last night. "I'll see you fourth period."

Bryce nodded slightly as they enter inside and looked at her, "Yeah I will see you 4th hour." He said as they went their seperate directions. He sat down and let out a sigh already bored.

Roxy quickly headed to her first class. She struggled to pay attention. She needed to keep her grades up as much as possible. It was hard though when she find most of the material boring

After the bell rang Bryce groaned and leaned back in his chair. He didn't need to pay attention, he was already doing well in all his classes. So out of boredom and without really thinking he pulled out his phone and texted Roxy:
'God damn it this is boring! You should entertain me!'

Roxy jerked in surprise when her phone buzzed. She frowned down at the pocket where she had tucked it. Her hands shook as she reached for it. She was surd it was her father. He was the only one who ever called her. She was surprised yo see Bryce's information displayed on her screen. She thumbed it on. 'Some of us need to concentrate if we want to pass. Besides I'm not that entertaining.'

Bryce smirked when he read the message then quickly typed back:
'Hey now you are way more entertaining than the idiots at this school. And you know if you are having problems with school I could help you out. I'm passing all my classes anyways so it would give me something to do.'

"I think I hate you now." Roxy texted him. She had never been good with school. She barely understood what the teachers were saying. She had to work her ass off to get C's. "I'm not failing anything yet. But my grades are barely above passing much to my father's annoyance."

Bryce texted back:
'Oh gee thanks that makes me feel special. But still offer is still on the table. I know these idiot teachers are boring as hell.'
Before Bryce knew it it was 4th hour. He grabbed his backpack and headed over to Mr. Fisher's class. He actually got there before Roxy and took a seat in the back.

Roxy found that she liked texting Bryce. It was fun to send snappy comebacks or just as questions. She asked him more questions than she had ever asked any of her teachers in all her years of going to school. He probably thought she was an idiot but he had answered all the questions. When fourth period came she took a seat next to him.