Therapy Partners

Bryce had to admit, he was kinda curious about this girl. Of course he was not going to pry in her business. That just wasn't him. He looked at her with his dark grey eyes and thought for a moment, "Well I usually have to train for boxing most of the week. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Maybe we could always just chill after the sessions and the weekends," he shrugs.

"I can probably do an hour after sessions." She told him after she calculated the price of being late and decided it would be worth it. If it allowed her to graduate she would pay just about anything. "Weekends work for me if we can met before dark."

Bryce nodded, he obviously was the type to not plan these sort of things. Only stuff he planned was for boxing. Other stuff he just didn't give a damn about, so to him it wasn't worth planning, "That works perfectly for me actually. Do you have some time to spare right now? We can take my motorcycle and go somewhere if you want."

"I can spare an hour or so." Roxy told him honestly. "Going somewhere neutral sounds like a god idea. But I'll follow you. If got a bike of my own." She was proud of her motorcycle. She had worked hard and saved every penny that she could to buy it. She wondered what his bike looked like.

Bryce smirked, "I can already you are a decent chick," he said as he headed towards the door, "We can go to the walking park or something. Doesn't really matter to me in all honesty." He said as he walked out of the school and towards a nice red motorcycle.

"The walking park is fine." Roxy told him as she followed him out of school. She headed across the parking lot where she had parked to her bike. She owned a sleek black bike. It was an older Indian. It wasn't fancy. But it was her. Her bike gave her a good a taste of the freedom she was longing for.

When Bryce first got his bike, it was nothing special. However Bryce fixed it right up and now it looks pretty damn cool." Bryce got on his bike and started it. He then looked at her, "Alright lets go." He said then he took off.

Roxy out on her helmet. She kicked the kickstand into what she called the travel position. Than she revved her engine. Her biked purred like a well oiled machine as she followed him out of the parking lot. She was familiar with the park although she had only been there a few times.

Bryce glanced at his review mirror to make sure she was still following him. After about 5 minutes they made it to the park and Bryce parked his bike shortly before Roxy did as well. He got off his bike and smirked slightly, "By the way nice bike," suddenly it occured to Bryce. He has seen this girl before, besides in the hallways from time to time, but she was in his 4th hour. History class, wow he must really not pay attention in that class. Of course he didn't need to, he was already passing all his classes. He studied her for a moment, "Hey wait a sec. Are you in Mr. Fisher's history class during 4th hour?"
He felt pretty stupid for not realizing it earlier.

Roxy kicked the kick stand into place. She removed her helmet and ran a hand threw her hair. She dangled the helmet from the handle bars. "Yes I'm in Mr. Fishhead's class 4th period." It wasn't one of her favorite classes. She was struggling through it mostly because she found the teacher and material drier than desert sand

Bryce smirked in amusement, "Huh, that is rather interesting. I can't believe I didn't realize that sooner. I am in that class as well. Of course I sit in the back and just don't pay attention at all in that class... so that is probably why I didn't realize it earlier." He chuckled slightly.

Roxy shrugged. "I sit in the back corner when I can get away with it. Mr. Fishhead and I dont agree on much. He thinks I should pay attention. I dont." She told him with a smile. "We also have the same lunch hour although I rarely eat at the school." That was her first lie to him. She ate lunch at school everyday. It was the only meal she was guaranteed to get. She usually to her lunch up to the roof of the building so no one would see her eat like a starving animal.

Bryce raised an eyebrow. He was like a human lie detector. He always had a gift of knowing if someone was lying or not. He scoffs a little, "You know if you are gonna lie, atleast do a better job, " he teased a little, "Look I am not gonna ask because I am not one to pry into people's business. If you ever wanna tell me anything though of course I would be willing to listen. I am not a complete asshole." He said as they walked.

"We'll see." Roxy told him. She had her doubts. She didn't know jhim well enough to judge him. She was willing to give him a chance but she was wary. She had been hurt too many times. She slid her hands into her pocket. She walked slow. "I dont trust easily and I doubt your any different."

Bryce looked over his shoulder at her, "Thats fine you don't trust me. But I am different, of course I am not going to waste my time convincing you. You will of course see it over time... and by the way you should know I don't trust easily either so you shouldn't expect me to be an open book right away." He said walking as slowly as her.

"Never though otherwise. Your answer to the group made it quite clear that you dont trust anyone. I'm not the prying type. Maybe before the school year is done I'll trust you and maybe I won't. Right now I'm willing to give you a chance. And that's all I'm asking in return. One chance."

Reactions: Bryce
He nodded slightly, "Seems fair enough," he said as he looked around for a moment then back at her, "Seriously though just a little FYI, if you want to earn my trust just don't lie to me alright. I am like a human lie detector so I would know." He teased a little and lightly nudged her with his elbow.

Reactions: KatherinWinter
Roxy knew she wasn't the best liar. She figured it was because she tried not to lie. Being around a someone who knew when she was lying was going to make things difficult. Especially with them spending time together. She didn't have friends. She never allowed people that close. So spending time with him would be a new experience.

Bryce chuckles, "Oh relax I am just messing with ya," he said still walking. He did however stop so a flock of geese could pass by. However the mother goose stopped and bite Bryce ankle then ran off. Bryce jerked his leg away and scowled at the goose, "Ow hey! Get out of here you mother- " he stopped in the middle of his sentence and let out a sigh, "Dick... I swear birds hate me."

Last edited:
Roxy laughed. "Poor Bryce. I've never been attracted by a bird. So how do we go about getting to know each other without giving away shit? Because there are a lot of thongs I'm not willing to share." She told him. It was something she had been thinking about since they left the school.