1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
I've always been one curious about first impressions and current impressions of people. As a forum, we come in contact with some long term partners and friends that we may have had a different impression when we first met them. So I ask that loaded question! What was your first impression of a someone or someone's you've had as partners here on the site (You don't have to reveal their names either)

And, let's keep this civil. This is not a place to suddenly come forth airing dirty laundry.

My example would have to be my one partner, whom is probably one of my most favourite people now.

First Impression: Having been contacted by them originally, I can clearly say that their first few interactions with me were enough to simply make me think they were hyper, bouncy and a totally super excited jumping bean. Which I'm usually not the type of person to gravitated towards.

Now: Easily one of the very few people who I am happy to talk on a every day basis, and always excited every week to get to talk to them on voice chat, just to shoot the sh*t, play games and generally consider an actual friend. Who sends me gifts in the mail and I need to do a package back to them cause its my turn!

First Impression: Aloof, scary. I wouldn't think that they would be receptive. Especially considering the amount of times I have ghosted.

Now: One of the most understanding person I have met. Easy to talk to, and to plot with.

First impression: "This person seems so cool and so sweet, and they like a lot of the same things as me. They seem TOO COOL for me, in fact! I'm terrified to talk to them!"

Now: I still think they are one of the coolest ever. I am in love with their creative brain. They have become a best friend. :] And as I've gotten to know them better, they've become like a sibling to me. We support each other when our lives get too hard, and we write manymany stories together. <3

I would also like to write one for funsies about my husband who is a member here and does write with me. XD ---

First impression: "This dude is such a joker all the time, will he even take my RP ideas seriously? I want to be friends so badly, but does he? He probably hates writing. He's probably just here to make chaos all over the place."

Now: He is a favorite to write with. :] Genuinely a treat. Someone who did become a good friend through our writing activities. He's the best person to bounce ideas off of, also. I am BLESSED~ If ever I need help developing a character or something I can count on him to help.

I am not afraid to name drop because @firejay1 already knows that upon first impression I thought she was a ditz and definitely bad at taking care of herself. Now I AM SURE SHE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HERSELF BUT IT IS COOL SHE HAS A HUSBAND NOW WHO WILL DO IT FOR HER, BLESS HIS SILLY PUPPY ASS.

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
Literally just called here to have shade thrown at me. T-T

I saw this thread before, but it's really hard for me to remember my first impressions of ppl, so I have no idea.