1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Do you assign theme songs or make playlists for your characters? Share your songs and tell me why you chose them.

This character belongs to an 80s RP, so most of the songs in this playlist are hits from that decade. They're pretty accurate to his personality, and they also show his character arc if you listen to them in chronological order (I like to go a little overboard). This is probably my favorite playlist by far just because I put so much thought into it!

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
Hello, my name is Diana don't just pick single songs, I make entire playlists both for the character, and the music they listen to, and the roleplay itself. And this will often include music I don't even like or listen to myself, because it's important for CHARACTER ACCURACY.

Here's is Maya's Music she listens to. 8D I haven't chosen her a personal theme song yet, but I def knew immediately what her musical "vibe" was.

Reactions: Ardent
Rather than songs for a specific character I usually look for songs that suit the mood of the post. Ranging from epic instrumental orchestral music to classic rock to dubstep and electro.

Like Diana mentioned, some of this music is stuff I don't even personally like and normally wouldn't listen to, but if it suits the post and puts me in the right headspace I will use it while writing!

Reactions: Ardent
I have a character in Final Fantasy 14 that was built for roleplaying and right now, this is sorta a good fit of a song for her:
A knight who doesn't consider herself a hero but does her best, with a leader that's......less than reliable lol I make fun of him all the time for it.