Theme Song #58

C

Celest

Original poster

Music touches people in different ways. Many people enjoy listening to music for inspiration, and others simply listen to it to relax. Some songs tell stories while others allow you to make your own story.

Your challenge:

Listen to the song above then take a minute or two to think about it.

Write out a scene to this song; make this song your scenes theme song.

Let me know what you see when you listen to this music.

What I see from this song is..

An abandoned urban jungle, which the air of happiness has been destroyed by its inhabitants themselves, forcing them to leave, now all there is dust in the dirty air, dried up grass, rusty pipes, broken furniture, the paint worn out from where it was painted.

For me, this song made me picture myself walking into such place, the sun shines through the gaps between the buildings, forming shadows from the bars which placed one end at a window and the another and the across window which filled randomly from where I stand to the highest window which used to be for hanging wet clothes.

For me, this city, this jungle once filled with hope but bustling with corruption and sadness. I explore the jungle even more, the beat of the tension as I searched every inch of this abandoned area, hoping there would be something, a miracle, the tiniest of its memories.

And there I stood at the heart of the city, surrounded with dead, tall man-made structures. Where I stood in the city, from there, I know that I can not do anything else but explore into the depths of this jungle knowing it will at be the same, the corruption has washed it all, the history and the memories bleached out from the no longer beating heart of the city.

There left ruins in concrete walls of this jungle. And it ruins my hope to go on.

[I am sorry if its not how you expect a description of a scenery or landscape as such. I am not really good at describing a scenery of place, but this is how I feel when I hear this song. Thank you and I am sorry if it does not come to your liking of what you asked for. ]