EXERCISE Theme Song #54

Discussion in 'REFINING WRITING' started by Celestialis, Mar 29, 2013.

1. [video=youtube;pbAt34gxdB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbAt34gxdB0[/video]

Music touches people in different ways. Many people enjoy listening to music for inspiration,
    and others simply listen to it to relax. Some songs tell stories while others allow you to make your own story.

Your challenge:

Listen to the song above then take a minute or two to think about it.

Write out a scene to this song; make this song your scenes theme song.

Let me know what you see when you listen to this music.

(sorry for the late!)
  2. ((in a quick nutshell...sorry it's not my usual epic description but my brain is kapoot...but it kinda looked cool in my head for a brief moment X_X))

The armies had gathered and were on the march. This was going to be a deciding battle in the war. Destiny would be determined this day and dark clouds gathered in the skies to mark the occasion. Over the open terrain the two sides gathered, sworn enemies for a common cause: Victory. Tensions mount as the opposing sides stand opposite on another, sizing up the others massive armies. The only thing standing between them now is the valley of Death where the battle is fated to take place. This is it, the moment has come. "CHARGE" the commanders call from both sides as in an uproar both sides rush forward with weapons and shields drawn. The dark skies open up as fire rips through the air and the battle begins. The gods above mourn this great catastrophe as rain pours down. Upon the battle field two noble individuals meet, their eyes lock and they know what needs to be done. Swords clash and blows are thrown in a maddening dance between the two. One is agile and graceful, the other tactical and strong, perfect balances to one another. Both beaten, but neither dead, they charge one final time as their blades collide with a ringing reverberation. Breath condenses as they meet, their helmets nearly touching. Equally matched, the two throw down their weapons as they take off their helms to meet one another face to face. On one side is a young male, strong features with a square jaw and brown hair that falls just over his blue eyes. On the other side is a young female with noble fair features with crimson lips and black hair that drifts over her shoulders framing her jade green eyes. Battle rages on around them but only these two are present in their world. Thunder crashes as they share their words of hate, betrayal, forgiveness, and love. Running into each other's arms they embrace in a fiery kiss of passion as mayhem explodes in the background. However, among the mayhem a deeper rooted emotion lingers, jealousy. As the ill fated lovers reconcile a jealous rival approaches. Their final moments of bliss are pierced as the lovers fall into darkness with a weapon impaling them both through the heart.
  3. hundreds and thousands of soldiers stand fierce and ablaze with the passion of war deep within their vanes. Ready with there weapons awaiting the enemy's approach. A single warrior's cry ripples through the night, blazing through the lush labyrinth of trees. We unsheathe our weapons as the enemy is brought forth. arrows aflame rain down upon us, the grounds painted with our foes blood. Many of our valuable men were lost there lives take right beneath us. There on his high horse their general, it was a one in a million shot but it was worth the taking. I steady my bow raise it high and release with ease as the arrow's feathers protrude from the man's for head and down his corpse falls on to the soiled ground. Victory is ours we rejoice to our succession and return with there leaders head in hand.