Theme Song #2

C

Celest

Original poster
Music touches people in different ways. Many people enjoy listening to music for inspiration, and others simply listen to it to relax. Some songs tell stories while others allow you to make your own story.

Your challenge:

Listen to the song above then take a minute or two to think about it.

Write out a scene to this song; make this song your scenes theme song.

Let me know what you see when you listen to this music.

I run through a field.
Suddenly, something is coming after me. I run quicker and quicker.
I trip and fall. Everything gets quiet.
Suddenly i am wrapped up into a kiss.
It gets more passionite.
We both break free for breath.
Our hearts pound quickly.
I make out his face.
It's dark and mysterious, with vibrant green eyes.
We listen to the things around us.
Different sounds of the night.
I start to become scared. For i don't know who he is.
I back away slowly.
He pleads for me to stay.
I run.
He follows once again.
We fall back into the rythm of the cycle.
I hide behind a tree. (4:09)
HE looks for me. Behind everything.
He is confuzed.
He doesn't know why i have run.
I am scared.
MY breathing is ragged.
My heart races.
I feel him getting closer to me.
Everythign gets quieter.
HE find me and grabs my hand.
I see tears in his eyes.
He does know me.
Our hearts collid and i remember the accident.
I was the one who lost my memory.
IT all came flooding back.

This was the defining moment of his career. If his compilation made it into a movie, a blockbuster, he’d be set for life. The players were all there, everyone was ready for their moment to shine. Taking a deep breath he began his instructions, who went when, where they would pick up the beat. It was like magic.

His headphones were covering his ears and he was listening intently to the rhythm when he noticed someone was a little off key. Stopping everyone instantly he pinpointed the perpetrator from glances and his own unique way of doing things. “Miss. Lee, would you play the last bit for me please.” He folded his hands in front of him and winced slightly at her. “one more time if you please.” She complied once more and then on the third try she got it right. “you see Miss. Lee, you just need to go over it a few times.” He smiled and then told them all to start over from the top.

This time everything went off without a hitch, there were a few things he would need to do before he actually went somewhere with this but he had high hopes. As he music finished he smiled and looked at everyone accordingly. “That’s it everyone, I’ll see you all tomorrow at the same time.” Relief was apparent on everyone’s face as they gathered their things and left for the day. After he locked up and everything was set and ready for the morning he walked to his car and paused when his cell went off. “Yes.”

The line on the other end was silent for a moment and the next thing he knew he had dropped his briefcase with a big smile on his face. He’d already sent some of his work to a few people and someone actually loved it and had asked if he would work with them. From what he could tell the movie he’d be helping with was going to be one of the biggest hits in media history. Snapping his phone shut he got in his car and drove home, the minute he walked through the door he went to his wife and told her the great news. In his 30 years working with music he was finally getting recognized for his work. It was a dream come true.