Them Pet Peeves YO!

People who ask the same question incessantly. Seriously? If I haven't answered you yet, I'm either ignoring you or I haven't thought up an answer. It happens. Deal with it.
Hocking loogies. Seriously? Gross.
People who get drunk nightly and think I'm an alcoholic because I enjoy the occasional beer. Pot fucking kettle.
There's so many others...

I know I added to this already, but the peeves have developed.

People who are full of themselves. Act like they are smarter then they really are or higher then anybody else. Like when you get all excited when you think you've found someone to discuss physics with or something around those lines, and they have this stupid drool face look on their face. Makes me want to slap quite a few people. Not that I'm a genius or anything, but I'd like to have an intelligent conversation with someone in real life that did more then just nod their head and go yeah, yeah, uh-huh, yeah.

Get ready for it.

Having to repeat myself more than twice. A big turn off to me, a very good way for me to become annoyed.

Using all cap locks to have a conversation online. It is annoying, seems like they're yelling, blah blah, I can't stand it.

Writing without any description.

People in stores who walk slow and/or block an entire aisle while talking and don't even bother checking to see if they are in the way.
Uncontrolable kids that run around in stores without any kind of control and seemingly without a parent nearby.
When people write in chat speak, I'm fine with shortened words and slang but chat speak is annoying as I like grammar (I'm weird like that).
People who drive extrememly slow, like twenty, thirty below the limit and can't even drive straight either.
People who can't handle their animals or children, letting them behave bad, causing trouble for others and so on.

I could probably think of some more but this is the first ones that come to mind.

Parents who do not make their kids behave.

Snotty Roleplayers on other sites that claim a canon character and don't let other people roleplay the character. This exists on another site. These people called themselves "Official" and called people who roleplayed Mario, Ryu, etc "Fake".

DBZ Roleplayers in general.

Nagging in general.

Old people drivers who honk behind you will a million cars are infront of you and you can not turn. I wanna make it home as safely as you want to, but jeeze, I don't want to get hit! Hold your britches, gramps!

Chatspeak and text talk.

Emotes in roleplays. Seriously, just posting ^_^, -_-, : D D: etc takes the fun out of stuff.

Most Memes in general. Such as MLP memes to ones like "You mad?" etc. Those get old really fast.

People who use a mental disorder to mask their asshattery online. I know a few people who do it elsewhere. They will always use. "I have "Aspergers/Autism/Whatever they pull out to make themselves feel sorry.

Gross Fetish Rps such as vore, inflation or crushing/stomping. I will not do those at all.

Super Sentai vs Power Ranger Debates. Let's not go there...