Thegoria™: A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I spent around 10 minutes waiting for something to load because of that dang picture. I was sitting there wondering why other pictures were loading but that one wasn't...

Now I feel silly.

But I agree.

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Hah. That´s just an awesome mental image.

Soooo... I was interested in this RP. Even threw a question up. Haven't heard anything back. I want to stay interested in this idea, but I am getting this feeling that maybe it is a wee bit dead in the water. I hope I am proven wrong though.

*throws glitter on it*
I was out of fairy dust.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Yea, you an me both...

I think things will be good. Aleina has only been away for a week. There's a good chance that the RealityBug got a hold of her, but we all know that it's very rare for the disease to take a life. We should just keep the energy up here, recruit more if necessary, and possibly work out angles and friendships for our charries to use in the RP.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I am gonna keep my eye on this either way.

Sounds like a plan. I will now wait patiently and use this time to maybe improve my character a little.

Biollante is interested in this rp, and plants a rose here to keep an eye on it. Mind the teeth.:rose:

I was thinking of joining, and as I read the last page of comments I think I'll sit on this and wait cause I really like the idea, I'll take my time refining the character sheet until I see things pick up a little more

• Thank You
We are all waiting. We are all excited. All of us want to do play this.

Yup. Gm needs to get back or this aint going nowhere :/

GM hasn't been on since Feb 16th.
Smells like doom to me, but I'm trying to keep all hope alive....somewhere....in my mind...

should we make our own ic? And then maybe delete it when the gm gets back if they want us to?

IDK... that's a difficult call. The GM, like everyone else, has a life, so respecting that is first priority here. Second, this is their story, their original concept, I would hate to confiscate it just because of their lack of attendance and management of their thread. I just want to give the GM all the time they need, but that jeopardizes the interest here....

First, let's just see who else is here watching; see if the interest is still here.
Then, give them more time to, at least, respond; to inform that all is well and they haven't forgotten their thread.

If they don't return, I suggest that we don't take anything from this thread to create a new, or even begin the RP without them. Instead, I suggest someone building a simple RP of a similar nature that our charries can work well within, and we run that. If the GM returns to this RP, then great - we just hop right on in and start. If not, then our charries were not created in vain; they'll have a story to live within, and possibly, another nice story comes of it all.

Probably one more week, then we can see. IRL comes first, I know sometimes I have left for a couple of weeks but came back, so you never know.

IDK... that's a difficult call. The GM, like everyone else, has a life, so respecting that is first priority here. Second, this is their story, their original concept, I would hate to confiscate it just because of their lack of attendance and management of their thread. I just want to give the GM all the time they need, but that jeopardizes the interest here....

First, let's just see who else is here watching; see if the interest is still here.
Then, give them more time to, at least, respond; to inform that all is well and they haven't forgotten their thread.

If they don't return, I suggest that we don't take anything from this thread to create a new, or even begin the RP without them. Instead, I suggest someone building a simple RP of a similar nature that our charries can work well within, and we run that. If the GM returns to this RP, then great - we just hop right on in and start. If not, then our charries were not created in vain; they'll have a story to live within, and possibly, another nice story comes of it all.
Or that could work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.