Thegoria™: A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Info
Name:
Malseyan Herdan
Nickname and Titles: Mal or Seyan, The Fallen Pride, The Northern Storm, The Sword of Arctus, The Wild Elf.
Race: Snow Elf
Hail from: Amesir, Eldwar
Occupation: Former captain of a company, currently a military adviser and soldier.
Relationships
I encourage back stories between characters!
Family: Only current member of the Herdan House.

Partner/Spouse: Milladey Balsalor Herdan (Deceased at the age 48)
Children: None other than stillborn daughter which he fathered when he was 35
Rival: Aramak

Appearance
Image:

snowhero1_copy_by_gugu_troll-d5zf9af.jpg

Description: A beast of an elf, Malsayen is just shy of being seven feet tall but has a broad chest chest and shoulders and built like the frozen mountain peak. He possesses a wild mane of snow white hair and a beard which he braids himself. With a handsome yet stern face he has marked with white tattoos. He is a wilder elf than possibly most. His skin is quite fair but marked with old and faded scars from battle but has been spared any significant scarring from either his own skill, luck or just divine aid.
He has an air of confident strength about him but also of past sadness and spiritual scars that have not truly healed all the way.
His dark eyes contrast with his otherwise bright appearance, dark blue like the dark depths of the sea but with a hint of starlight.
Casual clothes: When he takes a stroll through the streets or just when armor is not necessary, he wears a leather jerkin with a tunic of white. He wears grey cotton pants loose and his worn leather boots and spurs.
Formal clothes: When he is seen in court or at a formal gathering he is not someone to give a damn, personally, what the hoighty toighty may think of his appearance but he conforms none the less. His usual outfit is a doublet of deep blue, black and white. He also wears a pair of black pants and worn leather boots. He somewhat enjoys the looks of disdain he sometime get when the spurs of said boots jingle every time he walks. On occasion he may wear a winter colored shoulder cape with an emblem of a hand over a white bladed sword.
Armor: As befitting of the snow elf, Mal wears a suit of half-plate armor made of various materials but all colored in winter colors such as blue and white. A mix of plate and scalemail armor, the suit is fairly light and does not offer as much protection as a suit of fullplate but does allow him to be more mobile. The armor is lined with fur in some places such as the grieves, gauntlets and the spaulders, all of which were from a great mountain bear.
Weapons: Mal has been trained in the use of many weapons but is usual weapons are a bastard sword and a round metal shield just larger than a buckler.
The sword is of master's quality with a blade strong and sharp. It is engraved with runes of old Winter Fae dialect and holds the motto of House Herdan which is roughly translated into "Only from the cold edge shall you hear the valkyrie song"
On the pommel then sits a brilliant sapphire in the shape of a diamond and then triangle shaped sapphires on both sides at the center of the crossguard. The blade itself seems to be always be coated in a layer of frost.
The shield is round and at it's center is the emblem of the House of Herdan that mirrors the one on his formal shoulder cape, an open hand above the blade of a winter sword.
Personality
Overall personality: An honorable elf, Mal is honest and respect various individuals though he has no patience for formalities unlike he has for combat and tactics. Although technically a highborn he does not act like it and prefers the merriment of local common taverns and their mead over the fine wine of formal balls and parties. He sees that no man is worthier than another because of birth but of action. He wishes to protect the realms but his loyalty is to the people of Eldwar and only Eldwar. If his monarch wishes, he will go to war with another nation but of late, some say that the death of his wife following a difficult birth that lead to a stillborn has broken him along with old military failures of the past. The loss of status and him the only heir of the house Herdan, rumors say that he shall be the last Herdan. But the initial depression of this seems to be going away and he is no longer one to push away people. Hopefully he may fully heal from his loss soon.

Likes: Honor, loyalty, the call of duty and the occasional tavern brawl.
Dislikes: Balls (Formal gatherings), overly fancy wine, the Drugaran known as The Elf Hunter.
Strengths: Some magical talent, honorable combat, the tactics
Weaknesses: Ballroom dancing (Clumsy in that regard), the hot climate of deserts,
Background/Other
Background:
Other:

(EXTREME Wip going on with this pocket full of sunshine. May be changed drastically when I figure out how to play. Might become more of a tragic figure rather than a mad villain or become a bigger villain)
General Info
Name:
Aramak Az'Uular
Nickname: The Butcher of Arctus, The Drugaran Slayer, Elf Hunter, The Harbinger of Jy'Dite
Race: Durgaran
Hail from: Outskirts of Mar, Shabur
Relationships
Family:
Killed, presumably by him, mother and father. Siblings are unknown.
Partner/Spouse: God help anyone to be under this category
Children: Are you mad?
Appearance
Image:

748243231038a129a4a5ad70b4dbe870-d7o1pbq.jpg

Description: A hulking mountain of a brute, Aramak is a fierce sight to behold up close. He looks like he wants to kill everything he can get his hands on no matter who it might be and probably eat the creature later. His grey skin looks like that of a corpse and his almost white eyes seem to stare into your soul. The black claws seem to be always coated in crusted blood and the twitchy fingers seem to want a neck to strangle. He looks like a strange avatar of murder which is no surprise as he worships the Goddess of such things. His long forked tongue slithers out and drips with saliva, as if to taste the air for a potential prey to kill. His hulking figure stands at close to nine feet. His mannerisms are like that of a predator, always searching for something to kill. He is a murderer, a cannibal, an abomination. He is truly the Harbinger of the foul Durgaran goddess.
Armor:
When he is seen he often appears in his suit of red piecemeal armor. It is torn and dented in places and rumors say that he soaks it crimson in the blood of his victim when he is done devouring them. With that he wears furs and leathers, some of which are from skinned elves to keep warm.
Weapons: His weapons are that of a hunter's. His most used weapon is a large bow reinforced with a bar of steel. The tensile strength of this bow makes it so that no common fool could draw it. With immense strength he uses the bow to pierce low quality plate mail with serrated and barbed arrows often coated in poison to either paralyze his victims or send them into excruciating pain. When the bow is not optimal he uses a great mace which he uses to crush the bones of his enemies and victims. When he wants to have some real fun, he only uses his claws to rend the flesh and tear out innards.
Personality
Overall personality:
Stay away at all cost, you fool!
Dislikes: Perfumes
Strengths: The wilds and the night, torture and maiming
Weaknesses: Society, Civility and Elves (Goes into murderspree because of this)
Background/Other
Background:
Other:

(Still deciding what to put here. Polishing in head.)
General Info
Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Hail from: (City, Province)
Relationships
Family:
Partner/Spouse:
Children:
Appearance
Image:
Hair:
Skin:
Face:
Casual clothes:
Formal clothes:
Armor:
Weapons:
Personality
Overall personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Background/Other
Background:
Other:

Last edited:
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Edited the sheets with everything checked with the exception of backstory and the latter is wip. The third is still in the making in my head.

Either way, enjoy the special snowflake, prince charming and mr. wip

@WitchChild If this rp was a show--and Aramak wasn't a murderous creature--I can imagine Lucinda sitting on his shoulder xD. Or being carried by him or something. The way I'm visualizing it it looks so cute bwahahaha. beast and beauty xD

@Aleina

I am also curious as to the the anatomy of the anima. I am guessing it has something to do with an 'animal' given the apparent short hand. Or I could be entirely wrong, and rolling around in left field like the champ I am.

Beyond that, I am very interested in this idea! There is a good foundation here for a very interesting RP.

@WitchChild If this rp was a show--and Aramak wasn't a murderous creature--I can imagine Lucinda sitting on his shoulder xD. Or being carried by him or something. The way I'm visualizing it it looks so cute bwahahaha. beast and beauty xD
Currently he'd be more likely to roast her on a spit with fava beans and a nice cianti

Currently he'd be more likely to roast her on a spit with fava beans and a nice cianti
I am aware of the reality rather then my slight joke when I said,"If he wasn't murderous and all." XD

They aint master blaster. Get beyond thunderdome

Reactions: N/A
@Aleina Do you have a set day when the RP is going to start. Not rushing or anything, I just know that some rps wait to long and the hype goes away and it dies. This seems like it's going to be an amazing one.

Also if you are deciding on posting a character sheet and use images as a description of your character's appearance, I would prefer fantasy art. I don't mind anime, but I would prefer realistic anime to the cartoony, wide eyed anime that people use a lot on here. I consider this to be a sophisticated roleplay and would like to see pictures of characters we might see in a movie or on book covers.

Here are some acceptableexamples:
View attachment 58442 View attachment 58443 View attachment 58445 View attachment 58447 View attachment 58448 View attachment 58449

No go's:
View attachment 58452 View attachment 58453 View attachment 58454
I was just surfing the banners and I spotted this and as I read through I found two images that I gave you *laughs* oh god that was funny~ My images are no go's~ *chuckles more*

Do you think we can summon our GM like summoning Beetlejuice? Just say the name three times in a row and POOF, there the GM is.

I've just sent her a little poky message.

Way to take the fun out of my theory. And I was ready to meet either one, GM or Beetlejuice.

But, if you message her two more times, the it's very possible she WILL pop up like Beetlejuice! See!

Just two more time!

After I nurse my bleeding spear wound.

Aww, but Sweets...I didn't use a spear...

*raises bloody envelope opener*

Meh, it was closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.