Yah It's a WIP I'm busy today so thats all I can get up right now

Ah, i gotcha ^^

Reserve Pirate Mech Pilot spot please!

Name: Viktor Szandor
Faction: Pirates
Height: 6'3
Weight: 190 lbs.
Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: Inque : A play on the word 'Ink' and a reference to his mech, which is similar to an octopus.

Appearance: Tall, Dark haired. White Iris. Wears a long, black coat and a silver necklace. The necklace is a pair of crescent moons that intersect each other in the middle. Has a scar running the length of his arm that wraps around it.
Personality: Viktor is hinging near the line of being fun-loving and happy. And being a psychopath. He enjoys all the stuff that others enjoy, and more. The 'more' being killing and destruction. While he may seem crazy, he is still just as a good a soldier and at following orders as anyone else, he just enjoys his job.

Past: Viktor was born on an outside colony planet. This planet was far from hospitable, the day was well over 100 degrees every day. And the night brought creatures that killed any and everything they saw. He was born to a single mother. His father having run away when he found out the woman was pregnant. While he grew, the teachers at the small school they had were becoming concerned with the way Viktor was acting. He would mildly threaten the other children, then laugh it off as if it was a joke to be laughed at. Even threatening their lives while holding makeshift weapons. One day, Viktor was sent to a mental institution by the recommendation of his teachers and his mother. Viktor was so mad, there was nothing wrong with him. There couldn't be! So, he did what he did best, he would play a prank on them. On everyone in the hospital and everyone he knew. So...he did. On that day, with a single weapon, Viktor was able to kill 4 Men at the hospital, a pair of nurses, 5 Teachers at his school, and finally, His mother. After that, he ran to the nearest spaceport and got out of there. It was on an old beat-down planet where the lowest of the low stayed, that Viktor met the Pirate Captain. [The one before Chi] The Captain took the boy in and he grew to be the man he is today. He didn't mind that much when the Captain died either. After all, Death was a joke to him.

Skills: Mech Pilot. Extreme lack of morals when it comes to killing lets him kill without hesitating, thus making normal people freeze up due to his intimidating insanity. Surprisingly good at taking care of animals and protecting others....when they matter to him.
How your Character got their Mecha: Built one..sort of. Captain had his crew help him build it.
---Inventory---
The Makeshift Knife he used to kill his mother.
PN Nexus
$1,000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mech Sheet

Appearance:
1346421764_oct880laptop3sml.jpg

Name: Kraken
Size: Large
Weight: 10 Tons
Speed: 200 in Gravity. 400 without Gravity
Armor Type: Type II all over body, Type III On head
Weapons:
Custom Weapon 1:
Name: Crushing Tentacles
Appearance: The Tentacles of the Mech.
Weight: 1/2 ton each.
Range:Melee
Type: Kinetic
Description: Each tentacle can apply pressure enough to totally crush Type I armor and badly damage Type II. Multiple tentacles can grab separate areas of enemies and rip them in half.

Custom Weapon 2:
Name: Deployable Blades
Appearance: Double Edged Blade that distend from end of tentacles.
Weight: 1/4 Ton
Range: Melee
Type: Kinetic
Description: It's a sword...on the end of it's tentacles......Seems simple enough.

Finally: Custom Weapon 3:
Name: Arm Cannons
Appearance: Each Tentacle Switches it's end and becomes a cannon
Weight: 2/3 Ton
Range: Mid Range
Type: Ballistic
Description: Each Cannon fires one of three variations of rounds. Incendiary, Ballistic, or Cryo rounds. Switching between rounds takes some time however.

Specials:
Custom Special 1:
Name: Dark Matter Repair System
Appearance: Built in system in head of Mech.
Slots: 3
Weight: 1,500 pounds
Description: System causes tentacles to self-Repair. Damage as serious as full removal is repairable. However, if an arm is cut off and repaired, it will not have the weapons of it's predecessor and will be stuck as a melee only weapon.

Custom Special 2:
Name: Blood Path
Appearance: No specific appearance.
Slots: 1
Weight: N/A
Description:Blood Path is activated after the Kraken destroys at least 3 targets [drone, mech or otherwise]. This causes the Kraken's systems to enter a state of overdrive, causing the Kraken to move at twice it's regular speed, and all other functions perform twice as well. However, if the Blood Path is not sustained through more consistent destruction, the Kraken will slow down and for a period of 30 min, it will work at half-pace.

Custom Special 3:
Name: Chaos Beam
Appearance: The Kraken's red 'Eye'
Slots: 2
Weight: 1 Ton
Description:Fires a Red Energy Beam that destroys all in it's path. Beam drains Kraken's energy supply by 60% but is capable of breaking through even Directional Shielding and Type III armor. Due to drain on energy, Beam cannot be used more than once per battle.

Power Level: 100%
---Inventory---
1,000 of each form of rounds for Cannons
Dark Matter Repair System.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nocturne997 accepted, and may i say, that is one fine mech! *drools*

@KyuubKitsune9 Well thank you. I look forward to using it.

Well this got quiet...

Yep, sadly it's the quiet months of Iwaku TT_TT

WORK IN PROGRESS
(I apologize for posting this in it's work in progress format. I shall be unable to edit it further until after the Christmas season.)
View attachment 49284

Name: Mason Danteus Abernathy
Faction: Pirate
Rank: Mech Pilot 4, slave. Formerly, Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins
Height: 6'
Weight: 175 lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: Doesn't have one, yet.
Personality:
Past: Mason was the Captain of a faction known as the Seven Deadly Sins, which was a monotony of warriors of varying skills and diverse abilities. At least, until a bad run-in with some pirates in which all of the Sins (excluding Mason and his mech) were decimated. Captured and forced into slavery, Mason became on of the pirates pilots. kills:
How your Character got their Mecha: Mason received his late best friends basic mech when his friend committed suicide. He then began to customize and add things from various defeated foes and purchased items.
---Inventory---
PN Nexus (Handheld phone with basic Communication function and allows character to manage his or her funds among other things)
$3000
Psycker Drones - Small drone-like machines used to manipulate energy fields, control by Mason through mental impulses.
Chain of Astaron - Named after the scientist who invented it, this band can produce energy chains with various functions
Chaindagger - This dagger features a 6 inch chainsaw like mechanism for the blade.

Appearance:
Name: Sin
Size: Small
Weight: 2 tons
Speed: Gravity Speed of 560 mph, Non-gravity Speed of 1300 mph
Armor Type: Type I Variant
Weapons:
Name: Psycker-Drones
Appearance: Small, drone-like weapons outfitted with blades and energy manipulators
Weight: 900 lbs
Range: All
Type: Energy
Description: Drone-like weapons used for both combat and support, can last different forms of energy to varying affects

Specials: (5 Slots Open(see Specials Tab for info, or Specials Character Sheet for custom))
Power Level: 100% (May change depending on Special,Armor type, or Weapon)
---Inventory---
(Put ammunition/drones/weapons/ect in a list here)

I've been wondering and waiting to see if someone will make a Dubstep Mech, would be awesome XD

Reactions: TheGDeer
My thread is ready :3

I'm in for capt. or second in command. I'll also drop a CS set within a week

Well l, people keep saying they'll sign up and then won't, or won't finish their cs anyway...:/

But hey, today i might get out of the hospital, then I can upload the banner someone made for this ^^

Reactions: TheGDeer
Status
Not open for further replies.