Theadrix's Universe (8 Slots Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, their balanced all around, meaning their faster than large and titan mechs but slower than small mechs, no additional power or special slots either. Their meant to be the medium between small and large, AKA for 'balanced' mechs

• Thank You
Reactions: TheGDeer
No where near done but that's all I could do tonight, could I possibly get some feedback on things that need edited?

@TheGDeer transform only allows you to transform once, to transform twice you need the transform special twice, which means you have 1 special slot left, not 2

other than that everything looks good.

I'm gonna have to edit my mech's speed, since it's a small type it's supposed to be faster than the others, but you guys have been putting your speeds at 300 MPH and 700 MPH, so i'll have to make mine faster then :3

FYI, I won't be very active if at all over the weekend due to thanksgiving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheGDeer
Ok I think I am done with my CS, let me know if I missed anything.

@TheGDeer Alright your is all good and done, also, nice Reference to RWBY with those blade Launchers Mr. Adam Taurus XD

Wow I completely forgot about that. Oh well im trademarking Blade Launcher before any one else.

Lol, unintentional reference XD.

We could start the RP early but we'd need at the least 6 people, a Captain, a Second in Command, and at least 1 Mech Pilot for each time >_>

The issue is getting those people, its going to be a long time to get even get three more due to this being the quiet months.

Yea, that's true, that's why i said that XD, i can't fully expect this to fill up to max during these months.

Maybe we should have a spin off, or a prequel or something just to kill time.

I'm all up for it, though it'd be a private one for me, you, and @CoShocker

Should we do different characters for it?

I think it'd be good to use the same characters. Kind of refine them a bit.

Alright, i'll start a convo to discuss this a little more so we don't spam this thread. ^^

Tobius.png
Name: Alexander Tetrial
Faction: Wanderers
Height: 6'2
Weight: 245 Lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: Roosevelt

Personality: Alexander is one of the weirder people on his ship. You could say he was crazy or have some sort of bipolar mental disorder. In truth that is the person he wants everyone to see becuase no one can predict what a crazy man will do next. In reality he is a very strong willed individual, cunning and determined, when he has a goal in mind he will do anything to do it.

Past: Born and raised in a military home, his future was already determined for him. He didn't mind much. It was all he had ever known to do. At the age of 18 he had joined his homeworlds military. He rose like his father before him through the ranks of the infantry, finally being granted a mecha and joining a specialized Mech unit. During his time in that unit, he was ordered to do horrible things for the good of his country. At first he did them without question but in the end it was too much. With his Mech in tow he was on the first ship off planet, never to come home again.

Skills: Ship Piloting
Leadership
Military Veteran
Cooking

How your Character got their Mecha: Joining the Military of his home world at a young age. He moved up the ranks fairly quickly. He was given a mecha there to use in battle.

---Inventory---
PN Nexus
$203.15
Silver ring on his right hand
A captains Hat!

@Tonedeaf alrighty, now you just need to do the mech character sheet ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.