Theadrix's Universe (8 Slots Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures didn't load unfortunately, i find the best solution to be copy/pasting the link of where you got it, going to google and pasting the link their, clicking it and instead of clicking view link click view image, than copy/paste the link in the hotbar ^^.

I'm counting your Drone as one of his special slots, meaning he still has 2 if you wish to add more ^^.

Once you finish his past (it doesn't nearly have to be as long as mine, i just got inspired while typing it out and rolled with it, thus the end result XD), you're character is accepted ^^.

EDIT: I meant copy/paste the link into the hotbar that pops up when you click 'Insert edit image' button (looks like a mountain with a sun on it)

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheGDeer i, guess, you could say that. I'm gonna put a generalized description of the wanderers here, and any assumptions/thoughts/conspiracies/cakes you make of it are your own ^^

The Wanderers are a group of people who travel around the solar system trying to find a purpose, they built their ship with the help from local military veterans and mechanics on a small backwater planet and what came out was a large ship that, if commanded and piloted right, would put the current military's ships to shame. It started out with just the captain and a small amount of crew picked up from that same backwater planet and they just did their own thing, traveling from one system to the next gathering more and more people to join them. Eventually they decided they wanted a purpose instead of just moving from one solar system to the next, meeting the pirates along the way.

The IC starts off from that point onwards ^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: TheGDeer
Oh Alright ^^, i like your characters past XD.

You listed a custom armor and have your mech's Armor as Type II, which confuses me, does it use both?

Other than that your characters accepted ^^.

I must have misread. Is type 1-4 a rating? Or actual variants.

Type 1-4 are Variants ^^

Alrighty! Now we play the waiting/baiting/dragging people to it/exploding cake game for more people to join!

Well i've hosted a plenty of RP's on this and other sites alongside ones in real life, and so far the ones that don't start are really low in number. Apparently, according to my friends, i over think things which leads to cool things.

On a side note, would it be off putting if one of the events were fighting food themed mechs?

images

Name:
Vikta Novencli
Faction: Wanderers
Height: 5'11
Weight: 170lb
Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: Kid
Appearance: Standing at 5'11 and weighing a healthy 185lb is neither an exceptionally large or small man. He has a slightly stocky build and while he is strong his appearance is that of an average male. He has long blond hair that is somewhat unkempt with side burns going just beyond his ear. With warm, brown eyes and devilish smile he has a handsome, roguish look to him and looks older than he is.
Personality: Vikta's main personality trait would be his optimism. Always the glass is half full, he is a fun loving and friendly guy to be around. His optimism is only matched by his fighting spirit. First into battle and last to retreat, Vikita's hard headedness will most likely be the end of him.
Past: The Novnecli family has been a part of the the Wanderers now for three generations. Vikta grew up idolizing both his father and his grandfather who were well liked pilots within the Wanders. Vikta spent most of his time as a child helping the Wanderers in any way possible and preparing for the day he would inevitably get command of Armorus. On is 18 birthday Vikta's father retired from combat and handed down Armorus to Vikta. While still new to direct combat after two years as traveling as a pilot, Vikta has shown to be quite competent with his abilities and has grown to be well liked by the other pilots.
Skills: Naturally skilled mech pilot, competent cook, skilled in sword play.
How your Character got their Mecha: Armorus is a family Mech handed down from Vikta's Grandfather to his Father, and from his Father to Vikta. Each time the new pilot has improved upon the formers version usually adding new gear and a new paint job as well.

---Inventory---
PN Nexus
$100
Flare Gun
Small Katana
Small cooking kit

ahbiasaaja2-3.jpg
Appearance:
A seemingly older Mech, Armorus has seen its fair share of battle. Numerous scars and scorch marks can be seen over under the new red and grey paint job. The pilot can enter Armorus through the chest panel that opens up to reveal a cockpit.
Name: Armorus
Size: Medium
Weight: Approx. 4550lb
Speed: 400 mph under gravity and 800 not influenced by gravity.
Armor Type: Type II
Weapons: The Twin Saviors, Blade Launcher, Flares.
Specials: Hover Soles, Emotional Mecha (Powers with Fighting Spirit, Hope, Joy, Rage.)(Powers down with Despair, Disappointment, Fear, Sadness.) Transform (2nd Form- Armorus: Blazing Nova- Numerous boosters open up over Armours increasing both its speed and control but at a harsh cut it its power. 3rd Form- Armorus: Heroic Sol- Diverts remaining energy to its armor and close quarters capabilities, combining its two blades to form a much larger one.. ) Drone: Clay
Power Level: 100%
---Inventory---
400 high energy flares
12 spare blades
1 Clay

Custom Weapons:
-----------------
Name: The Twin Saviors
Appearance: (Same as in picture) Made out of Tempered high carbon steel.
Weight: Single blade w/ hilt- 275lb
Range: Melee
Type: High Frequency Blades
Description: "A high-frequency blade is a sword reinforced by a powerful alternating current and resonates at extremely high frequencies. This oscillation weakens the molecular bonds of anything it cuts, thereby increasing its cutting ability." The blades are held in the Mechs hands, able to be dropped for hand to hand, but have strong cables attached to allow them to be both thrown and returned to the users hands. The blades can also be detached from the hilts and replaced by spares kept in their "sheaths"

Name: Blade Launcher
Appearance: (The "sheaths" in the picture)
Weight: 600lb with full set of blades
Range: Mid range
Type: Launched ballistically, but the blades are still HF.
Description: Using simple ballistics the spare blades kept within the sheaths are able to be launched to give Armorus range functionality. Also act as contemporary sheaths for The Twin Saviors hilts and current blades.
-----------------

Drone
-----------------

images

Name: Clay
Type: Support
Strengths: While not an AI, Clay is still a advanced intelligence.
Weaknesses: Has issues dealing with directives that puts Vikta it danger. Can only repair Armorus in lulls during combat.
Description: Clays two main directives are this: Protect Vikta at all costs, ordered by Viktas father, and to maintain Armorus in and out of combat.

No where near done but posting what I have finished for tonight

wow, for a relatively short time that's pretty good Deer :3

• Thank You
Reactions: TheGDeer
Sorry about the false reservation... I have too many rp's on my plate now that school is demanding more from me so 'i can switch to half days...... I wont be able to participate in this rp...

Ah, alright, makes me kinda sad but that's okay ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Shadicmaster
yessir, didn't notice that 'till now actually XD

Would you guys like me to make the IC now so you guys know what is what? Of course, you guys wouldn't post in it until all the slots are filled but still.

Should i make an actual map for it or no? (though that might take a while.)

Status
Not open for further replies.