The Zodiacs: Vanguards of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, they weren't on a low budget, I changed it so that they have a functioning lab and such. They aren't a criminal group, they're just fellow scientists. Don't know where that came from. Maybe I should have added they didn't know about him literally ripping an infant out of a woman and killing her...

UAH I STILL NEED TO FIGURE THAT LAST PART OUT //whines
I don't know what to do with that...

Eh... I suppose.

OH, they weren't on a low budget, I changed it so that they have a functioning lab and such. They aren't a criminal group, they're just fellow scientists. Don't know where that came from. Maybe I should have added they didn't know about him literally ripping an infant out of a woman and killing her...

UAH I STILL NEED TO FIGURE THAT LAST PART OUT //whines
I don't know what to do with that...

Yeah... me mentioning they were criminals came from the whole... dude drugging, kidnapping, raping, impregnating, and murdering a woman. That thing that somehow none of them know about and that, frankly, there would be a TON of evidence to convict someone of such a horrible and brutal crime.

It's just... I have a hard time buying that they didn't know he did that... AND the fact the guy was never found by police and jailed or put to death. That's really it. Sorry if I seem like I'm being nitpicky.

Eh... I suppose.

Yeah... me mentioning they were criminals came from the whole... dude drugging, kidnapping, raping, impregnating, and murdering a woman. That thing that somehow none of them know about and that, frankly, there would be a TON of evidence to convict someone of such a horrible and brutal crime.

It's just... I have a hard time buying that they didn't know he did that... AND the fact the guy was never found by police and jailed or put to death. That's really it. Sorry if I seem like I'm being nitpicky.
It was mostly just him doing all of that, he was rather desperate, but they only really knew about him drugging her and pulling her off to the laboratory. He died shortly after Ryo was abducted.
I don't know what to do about Ryo and the Zodiacs finding her, though.

they only really knew about him drugging her and pulling her off to the laboratory
Still INCREDIBLY illegal and if they didn't turn him in they are all accessories to kidnapping and holding someone against their will. Not to mention experimenting on the victim of said crimes.

Again, Dr. Criminal would also be almost constantly on the run once dead body and stolen baby came up in the news. Kinda hard to not leave evidence of that.

//sigh
Oh that's it, I give up.

... I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be so nitpicky. Its simply that this RP is supposed to be fairly realistic. Yes, I know supernatural stuff is not so realistic... but as the AE-224 thing shows, we try to explain it scientifically.

I agree with Beta, Mystical stuff can be explained scientifically. Just earlier, I heard Ocelot explain Telepath scientifically, saying that thoughts are just fluctuations in the electrical current that is passed between neurons which cases minute disturbances in our personal magnetic field, and that a telepath just picks up on these disturbances, instead of actually 'reading' our minds.

Some bad shit happened and I needed to go to the hospital and get stitches in my hand. Will try to get things moving soon, but no promises on account of fucked up hand.

Anyone still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.