The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady With Class I was thinking of playing the part. ^^'' So, an astronomy expert. Would the alignment of certain constellations play a part in this?

lol got wee bit distracted, expect them early morning next, day possibly today. ohohoh

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey there Lady, finished up my character, please check it when you get the chance. :)

WIP

Name:
Sakura Amy Queens
Nickname(s):
Sakura
Birth Date:
January 6th (I don't know the year she was born because I don't know when this is taking place...)
Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
8191947ee80490ee5b4535cd7e81940b.jpg

Ability:
Osteokinesis(Bone manipulation)
Background:

Two years after Sakura was born, she had a sister named Penelope. She had a pretty average life. She got good grades, and loved her sister. Her sister was basically her best friend. Her sister was born a Pisces. When Penelope got the Dread, it was tragic. She stopped talking to Sakura, she thought she was in a beautiful field. She talked about her adventures a lot with whoever she thought was there. Sakura did whatever she could to make sure Penelope didn't hurt herself. She eventually just went to sleep and never woke up. Then when Sakura got it, her bones got weaker, but then it stopped, and she was ok.
Personality:
- Determined
- Ambitious
- Stubborn
- Caring
- Organized
- Responsible
- Patient
- Strict/Firm/Strong willed
- Competitive

Habits/Quirks:

- believes in the paranormal
- prone to nail picking
- hums when stressed

Strengths/Weaknesses:
- Stubborn
- controlling
- Strict
- - -
+ Ambitious
+ Organized
+ Patient

Relationships:
- Friends -

PM me
- Neutral -
Everyone else
- Enemies -
The scientists
- Family -
All dead.
Extra:
I'M FINALLY DONE!!! Also, nothing else to say.
I'm done!

Reactions: CrimDemon
Almost done, will have it up within the hour!, I'm gong to move Koro over with them, so it's all together and not spaced out.

Reactions: Lady With Class
Whoops! Sorry guys xD I was going to do a GM post but I kind of fell asleep. I'll get around to stuff in a sec xD

249b3bc2c0192ca48e6ad897ab2b2693.jpg

Name:
Clark August

Nickname:
Superman (Supes), The Wall, Rambo

Birth Date:
December 7th

Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

afb26519843752d17ce010eaf01e9374.jpg

Hair- Black/Blue Hue
Eye Color- Deep Blue
Height- 6'2''
Weight- 189 lbs
Clothing Style- Typically Clark enjoys sporting a faded fitted black hoodie underneath of a brown tinted leather jacket, underneath the hoodie he wears nothing. On his legs are a pair of fitted dark blue levi's along with a black belt to hold up his pants. He also wears a pair of black motorcycle boots.

Distinguishing Features- One scar across his back, Dark features, Piercing eyes, Usual smile.

Ability:

Sturdy/Healing Factor
Clark has been known for taking a beating, and well... Almost anything. An explosion that should have killed him left Clark with just a few scars, and those scars healed relatively quickly. Though, in spite of this Clark feels the full brunt of the pain given, even if he heals faster then most... And consistent damage to the same area will weaken the healing factor to that region of the body. He is strong, but by no means invulnerable.

Living Space:

Jauregui-Architects-Interiors-Construction-7.jpg

aca15aed5dc4dc96b61f87685ad50871.jpg

Background:

Life in the slums were difficult, and in order to survive in this world most needed to side with a faction, a gang of some kind. That fact was no different for a younger Clark. His father was never around, in fact his father went M.I.A when Clark was just seven years old leaving just Clark and his mother, ill from effects of the dread. Cho-Hee (Clark's Mother) was born under the sign of Aries, so it began to effect her mind...

Dementia set in, a little at first, merely forgetting where some things were here and there, though it gradually grew worse and worse. By the time Clark was twelve due to his uncanny similarity to his father she began to confuse the young Clark for her husband. This often would lead to yelling, hitting, anger... She was upset for him leaving, for her husband leaving her and her child's side. In spite of his trying situation, Clark remained by his mother's side until she passed on when he turned Fifteen.

Clark did find solace during these hard times in three things, the Scorpion Gang which he joined when he was younger, Mimi a female member of the Scorpions, and Keiko a girl he had come to know in the gang. After the death of his mother the gang became all he knew, they were like a second family to Clark... And it did not take long for the young man to move up in their ranks. Everyday was spent with Mimi, and often the two would visit Keiko to ensure she was doing well... The three were inseparable almost. Though, the peace of mind he found in the group would be ripped from him after one fateful day. Mimi his close friend, and one of the few female members of the gang was taken advantage of by a few of the more unsavory male members... And left quivering half naked in a dark alley.

When Clark came across her, clothes torn to shreds, tears staining her cheeks... He felt a rage build up inside... And upon finding out who did this quickly hunted down them down and beat them nearly to death. The other members of the Scorpion gang understood his anger, some even rallying behind the young man... But even so, one of the higher ups decided that instead of nearly killing the members responsible, Clark should have instead came to them with the information first. That way justice could have been served in a more... Diplomatic way. Tensions rose and appalled by the response given, Clark instead decided to leave the gang to avoid fighting within the pack.

Needless to say Mimi felt unsafe in her own gang, and Clark in a sense felt responsible for not being there to help her. With a heavy heart Clark took Mimi to meet with the Daughter's of Bastet, a gang he felt she would be safe in... And so the two went their separate ways. As for his relationship with Keiko... Well, that slowly dissolved... Clark continued to visit her, but slowly the visits began to slow until nothing at all. To this day in spite of Clark's distance, he deeply cares for both girls.

One day Eythix approached the young man, and after being made aware of who he was, and the antidote he may carry Clark agreed to join them.

Personality:

-Positive-
Personable, Courageous, Kind, Warm, Curious, Mindful, Adventurous, Optimistic, Generous, Independent, Funny

-Negative-
Blunt, Restless, Commitment, Reckless, Hard on Self, Detached Emotionally (At Times)

Habits/Quirks:
When in thought, brings his hand to his lips much like the thinking man pose.
Horrible liar, often looks away or almost through the person he lies to.
Often seen smiling, but more so in a grin.
Takes things a bit too seriously at times, mainly in competition settings.
Eyes are usually narrowed in a glare, not so much in anger, but due to thought.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

-Strengths-

- Strong Fighter
- Iron Will
- Imaginative
- Compassionate

-Weaknesses-

- Commitment
- Over Confident
- Reckless
- Impatient

Fears:

Heavy Confinement, freedom is very important to Clark... And the feeling of having someone or anyone rip away your sense of freedom, your choice, your identity scares him. Last thing he would like is to become a puppet, or a shadow of his former self.

Lonely Adventure, it's ironic but being so adventurous and independent Clark is... He fears experiencing all of that by himself. Though relationships seem to scare him, the prospect of being alone through his adventures scares him more. He'd love a partner in crime.

Memory Loss, the thought of dementia frightens Clark. To think that everyone you know, everything you experience could just vanish over time always fills Clark with a sense of dread.

Likes/Dislikes:

-Likes-
Active Lifestyle
A Challenge
Exploring
Warm Showers
Leather Jackets
Spicy Food

-Dislikes-
Wasting Time
Fake Individuals
Sour Food
Being Still
Spiders
Heights

Relationships:

- Friends -

ee9d70f275fe404cb5a605d18744e190_400x400.jpeg

Keiko Oogami
One of Clark's closest friends, the two use to share a very close bond while Clark was in the Scorpion gang. Though that connection slowly dwindled out of Clark's own guilt. To this day Clark worries about her well-being.

d75fdd7e8c5aa401a4c824414c319581.jpg

Mimi Cantu
A close friend of Clark's who met with an unfortunate fate while being a member in the Scorpion Gang. Eventually she joins the Daughter's of Bastet after Clark's suggestion for her own safety.

- Neutral -
N/A

- Enemies -
Some members of the Scorpion Gang.

- Family -
Father / Finn August [Unknown]
Mother / Cho-Hee August [Deceased]

Extra:

-Facts!-

A Mutt - Clark is mixed, or rather a mutt most would call him being... Spaniard, Irish, Native Hawaiian and Korean.

Animal Lover - Clark loves animals, while in the slums he would often feed the cats and dogs in the area.

Fitness Maniac - Clark obsesses about his own well being, he is often seen in the gym working out or in the pool swimming.

tumblr_nki7l4Tp3p1s9jnzyo2_250.gif

Awesome! The only problem I see with this is that, regarding his Background, the Dread has not been around that long - and I apologize cause that seems to have been made unclear. The Dread has been around for about five or six years, not since he was seven. The dwindling cases of the First Plague could have been around when he was seven, but the Dread wouldn't have even been an idea. Other than that, it looks great! I also have a question about his ability, about how it connects to his sign? Not that I find issue with it, just curious to the reasoning?

View attachment 96929
Name:
Alexander Irving Milton

Nickname(s):
Al, Alex, Xander, AIM

Birth Date:
October 13

Zodiac Sign:
Libra

Sexuality:
Demisexual

View attachment 96927

Appearance:
Alexander has short blond hair with a hairband, giving it a spiky look in the back. He has bright hazel eyes, one of the only things he is proud of. He stands at 5'11 and weighs about 139 lbs. Not many would noticed at first glance at how tall he was, since he is usually sitting somewhere and observing stars or reading books. Alexander usually wears clothing that is mismatched, giving him a reputation of being too lazy to put on proper clothes. When asked about why his clothes look overly causal or unkempt, he will just respond with "I'm not the head of this place, I shouldn't have to fancy myself up." He has a few small scars on the side of his right arm, but he doesn't like saying where they came from.

Astronomer

Living Space:
View attachment 96932

Background:
Stars. Stars were the things Alexander loved the most, first at the age of seven. Though he was truly academically smart, when it came to stars, the moon, the planets, and the rest of space, he would be considered a genius. When he was old enough, he was given a telescope so he could better see the stars and soon was told of the constellations. As Alexander aged, he was given an opportunity to further is horizon and master his love for astronomy. He was sent to Eythix Labs as a recommendation, but unknown to him what was to come. As the Dread claimed thousands of lives, his parents being as unfortunate as the other people. Even after learning about this, Alexander still tries to keep a smile on his face. But, even the happiest smile hides a shattered heart, right?

Personality:
Alexander is an optimistic person, seeing it hard to see the bad in any situation. He thinks that keeping a positive outlook on dire situations will keep his sanity intact. When in the place he works, he is very serious and focused. Sometimes he would be so focused that he wouldn't be able to hear a word anyone said unless they snapped him out of it. Alexander is only talkative when it comes to talking about something he enjoys, otherwise he will only talk when he is spoken to. Although he is already relatively energetic on a whole, he is bubbly when around someone he likes and is more prone to be childish when said person is around. When no one is around, or believes no one is watching him, he seems to be more melancholic.

Habits/Quirks:
When he is waiting on something, Alexander constantly taps his foot.
He tends to call men "handsome" and women "beautiful" instead of their names at times.
He often likes to use accents when he talks, thinking someone will get a laugh out of it.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
- Strengths -
Optimistic
Observant
Astronomy
Intellect

- Weaknesses -
Little Common Sense
Childish
Impatient
Math

Fears:
Wide Open Areas
Crowds

Likes/Dislikes:
- Likes -
Alexander is the lover of music, especially anything rock related. With his profession, he fell in love with the stars and the constellations in the sky. Along with the love of stars, he likes the nighttime and will often pull all nighters to look at the sky. Alexander likes to be around others, even when they don't want to be around him due to his outspoken attitude.
- Dislikes -
Alexander doesn't like the sound of machines running. He doesn't like large areas, especially when the large area is too crowded to maneuver around. He doesn't like insects and will always try to find something to kill them with, if he doesn't use his shoes. Alexander doesn't like when his is treated like a child or a fool, even if it's in a joking manner.

Relationships:
- Friends -
(TBA, PM me if you want to be friends)
- Neutral -
(TBA, PM me if you want to be acquaintances)
- Enemies -
(TBA, PM me if you want to be enemies)
- Family -
Mother - Benita (Deceased)
Father - Lloyd (Deceased)

Extra:
He has a slight OCD problem. If he notices anything out of place or missing in his living space, he will have a small panic attack until he fixes or finds the object in question.

View attachment 96928
Awesome! I love him ;) He'll be added to the cast list in a moment!
Thank you! xD Seems like the kind of room I would enjoy! So many books xD Not Em though. He'd find it boring since there aren't many electronics.

I'm done!
Thank you for letting me know~ I'll add her to the cast list in a moment ;)

[fieldbox="Login Bens, orange, solid, 15, Tahoma"]
sebastian_michaelis__kuroshitsuji__render_png_by_yusunnie-d733zom.png

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="..., pink, orange, 10, Tahoma"]

• Name: Login Bens
    Nicknames: Log, Benny
    Height: 6'6
    Weight: 192.5
    Blood Type: AB

Medical Condition: None

Eye color: Orange yellow
    Skin tone: White
    Hair color: Black

Birth date: September 10
    Zodiac Sign: Virgo
    Sexuality: Bisexual

• Clothes
    f2f6bf11dd323f622ae9f6b73e1feab2.jpg
    kuroshitsuji_at_night_by_angelskully-d4bdv9d.png
    4d3403fec9c454edc0bc69653d82ac72.jpg

Login likes to wear skinny jeans with either short sleeved shirts, or long sleeves shirts with a black think flowy jacked over it. He usually wears brown shoes, but on occasions will wear white and black dress shoes. When it's cold out he';; put on a black thin scarf . His lounge wear usually consist of blue jeans, white shirt, and white tennis shoes.

• Main Job: Physician

Hobby: Tending Cats

• Good Traits
    • Charming
    • Dependable
    • Optimist
    • Fair
    • Resourceful

Bad Traits
    • Hateful
    • Impatient
    • Petty
    • Sloppy
    • Thoughtless

• Strengths

• Knowledge in Anatomy: While his mother was more focused on Koro , Login took the time to switch studies, and immerse himself in anatomy.
    • Cook: Login took cooking class his second year in college. Hes great with cooking southern and gourmet food. He's knows a little about baking pastries, but mainly sticks to cooking meals.
    • CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant): Login is a certified nurse assistant.

Weakness

• Modesty: Login has always flaunted his abilities, knowledge, and his awards from his time in sports. The same goes for random small facts, cooking, cleaning, fighting, and clothing.
    • Patience: Login hates waiting, when he knows he could be doing something better. Whenever he has to wait , he gets impatient, which leads him to being obnoxiously loud and rude at time. Often groaning, tapping, yawning, anything that can get on someones nerve.
    • Woman: Login has always had an issue with woman, ever since his mother forced him to host a party. When near woman, Login tends to choke, sweat, stutter, and in the end say something rude before storming off.

tumblr_m25rhdBnEB1rn3o1io3_400.png

Login lead a normal life with his mother Marry and his step brother Koro. Around the age of 2 he had lost his father, but his mother never really spoke much about him, so just like Koro, the love for a father was non existent. Dabbling in many areas of science, Login found his love in anatomy. Thanks to Koro's sudden appearance, Login was able to achieve his love since Mary made Koro study neurology. By the time Koro was sent off to college, Login had already moved out and found a job as a cat tender. With anatomy under his belt, Login was soon recruited to become a physician at the Ethyix lab. Confused, Login was wondering why someone like him would be recruited. Later that day he finds out that his step brother is the lead scientist at the lab.

• tumblr_ml1wc6g8Bt1qhqlcgo5_500.gif

• Having a cat wherever he goes
    • Rubbing the palm of your hand as if its a cat paw
    • Flicking his hair when he's about to brag
    • Tugging on his ear when he's nervous
    • Curling his lips when he's trying to make a joke
    • Sings in the shower
    • Gets overly emotional when near cats

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Devan Rosa, darkred, solid, 15, Tahoma"]
-Lavi-dgray-man-35663751-500-333.png

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="..., darkred, solid, 10, Tahoma"]

• Name: Devan Rosa
    Nicknames: Tabby, Dev, Rose
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 187.3
    Blood Type: A

Medical Condition: None

Eye color: Light Green
    Skin tone: White
    Hair color: Red

Birth date: March 6
    Zodiac Sign: Pisces
    Sexuality: Pansexual

• Clothes
    Lavi.full.290430.jpg
    LAVI-dgray-man-26914992-1392-1988.jpg
    -Lavi-dgray-man-35663751-500-333.png

Devan's style in clothing is a punk rock star meets chic. His usually clothing when hes out and about shopping, having fun, or going out to eat is a black shirt that drops low with a few threads undone, giving him a punk boy yet pop star look. For bottoms he either wears blue jeans, black jeans, or white jeans . His shoes are always loafers or gladiator sandals. For lounge wear, he usually wears basketball shorts with a long sleeve shirt. Devan also loves wearing hats and necklaces.

• work in progress
    Main Job: Physician

Hobby: Clock Maker

• Good Traits

• Trustworthy
    • Adaptable
    • Kind
    • Forgiving
    • Realistic

Bad Traits
    • Aggressive
    • Sarcastic
    • Dependent
    • Hot head
    • Weak-Willed

• Strengths
    • Adaptive: In any situation Devan can adapt to fit the outcome, or the soon to be outcome. He's great with reading situations and establishing a different view point, so he can work better with that person, or help out with something. The same applies to fights and teamwork.
    • Forgiving: Devan knows some people do before they think. Because he is so forgiving, people tend to come back to Devan as someone they can talk to , or someone they can trust. This makes Devan seem understanding and empathetic.
    • Entertainment: When someone is down, or the party isn't as active, Devan is a good party tool to help cheer others up. If your sad, you can always expect Devan to pick you up in your time of need.

Weakness

• Weak-willed: People hate Devan because he's weak-willed and comes across as someone whose only doing half the job. When Devan's bored of something, he'll stop half way through. If he's upset or sad, he'll drop whatever he's doing and go on to something new.
    • Anger: Devan's a hot head and can easily be set off.
    • Aggressive: Devan is a fighter and loves to get what he wants. If you reject him, or push him away, he'll come back stronger and much meaner. Eventually it'll lead to physical contact and someone getting hurt.

lavi_1_by_ajisai.png

Due to his parents addiction, Devan was neglected for a good portion of his life. During his young years, his cousin Login would travel to his home to spend a week with him. During this time, they would play games, go places, and Login would teach him all sorts of stuff about science. After a few months Devan had gotten really interested in studying biology. This helped the time pass as he waited for another month where Login would come up to see him. All the while his parents would submerge deeper into their addiction. Devan finally gave up on them, and encouraged their addiction by buying more drugs and booze. He was hopping that with so much intake they would eventually die. Another month had passed and Login had came up. Surprised to see the person he was talking about, Devan made sure to distance himself from the young boy. Halfway through the week, him and Koro talked. Later that day they became friends and drove out his parents. In the end Devan moved down to stay with Login and continue his studies in biology. 2 years later Login left because of his job. Devan was alone again in a big house with no one. A year later Devan was recruited to work at the Ethyix lab. Down below on the paper there was a note by a very familiar person.

"Must be lonely. Login misses you, and maybe I do too. See you in a few months. "

-Koro

• tumblr_inline_n0kofloc6r1sup5gg.gif

• Sucking his teeth when he's angered and annoyed
    • Running his fingers through his hair
    • Growling when frustrated
    • Holding up an ok sign, or a thumbs up when he agrees with something
    • Sleeping when he can
    • Using baby when confronting woman
    • using sexy when confronting males
    • Running down long hallways
    • Stripping in the open
    • Making clocks

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koro Fletcher, white, solid, 15, Tahoma"]
2i8hl06.png

Koro Fletcher at the age of 10 was granted a special scholarship to attend the highest known science university in the USA. Graduating Harvard Medical School for Neurology, Koro was immediatly hired into Cardiology and Heart surgery in Cleveland Ohio. Shortly after 7 months his mother had gotten beyond sickly and was housed in a nearby clinic located in the heart of georgia. The doctors unknown of what caused her illness, had called Koro during his heavy 4th year of Anatomy. It took Koro 7 months to figure out his mother had Munchausen syndrom, a mental illness that made the body assume it was undergoing physical pain within themselves. When Koro turned 17 he was scouted by the head scientist Dr.Faust .

Reporter Question : You have surpassed all barriers between your age and your age group. I hear that some people are weary because of your age and size. Do you have any answers for them.

Koro Fletcher ....

"My age and height have nothing to do with the work I can produce. If people must know, my mother was 6'2 and my father was 5'3. I am currenlty 19 years old and will be 20 come April 28 of this year. As you can tell, I have my father's height, but my mother's smart. If people are so weary of my height and age, then where were they, when my mother was in the hospital bed afraid of what was happening to her. If I recall, they called Doctor, Bryans to see if he could figure it out. Doctor,Bryans, the same man that came up to me addressing me as a obnoxoius boy who stole others work. Yet when I was called in, I figured it out within 7 months.

If they can not be sated by facts , then I will gladly show them, how inferior they are to me."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="..., white, solid, 10, Tahoma"]

• Name: Koro Fletcher
    Nicknames: Koro, K, O , Bunny
    Height: 5'3
    Weight: 165.2
    Blood Type: O

Medical Condition: Haemolacria
    (Cause one to weep blood)

Eye color: Faded Grey
    Skin tone: Pale milk white
    Hair color: Faded white, leaning to a worn out tan

Birth date: April 28
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus
    Sexuality: Homosexual

"Girls are nothing but figures with lumps on their chest. What's so great about that?"

• Clothes
    img-thing
    13482297824.jpg
    latest

Due to his fathers genes, Koro stands to be 5'3 with a baby face that screams out annoyance and boredom. Koro also took on his father's bland features like his faded grey eyes, his pale milk white skin, and his faded tan hair color. He did however get his mother's facial features, such as her thick top eyelids. If anyone was into face reading, they could tell just by his eyelids that he likes private relationships and loves intimacy. The same is applied to the depth of his eye sockets. Instead of it protruding, its more deepset , meaning hes more laid back than reactive. He has a small jaw, with a medium sized chin, and a straight shape chin. This shows he has a delicate constitution, compliance yet aggression, and idealistic.

As far as frame goes, Koro is not athletically built. He has zero muscle and zero upper body strength. He lacks the proper height for a male his age, and tends to show weakness in every area when it comes to physicals. He has long legs and medium in length of arms. From time to time you will see him hunched over, meaning his posture isn't very good either. The only thing that can match his age, would be the depth of his voice. Deep and settle, Koro's tone comes across as a 35 year old man with a sexy baritone ring to it.

Koro prefers to wear everything white, such as white button ups, white silk pants, and white shoes. Around the office this is his normal wear, so some assume he' wearing pajamas. When he is ordered to go outside, he changes into a long white sleeve shirt with a brow fluffy vest over it. This applies to even during summer, since he's always low on iron and is naturally cold. For bottoms he wars light denim jeans with black flipflops.

Koro also has the habit of not wearing shoes while in the office.

When lounging about, Koro will take off the fluffy vest, and just wear a long white sleeve shirt with his light denim jeans.

• work in progress
    Science is like puzzle. Once you piece it together, its solved.
    MainJob: Neurologist

Hobby: Creative Writer​

• Good Traits

• Intelligent
    • Confident
    • Meticulous
    • Trusting
    • Dependable

Bad Traits

• Vulgar
    • Impulsive
    • Finicky
    • Sullen

• Strengths

• Neurology and Anatomy: During his early years Koro focused more on anatomy than neurology. This was to help his mother in her goals of curing his father. After the transfer to Ohio, Koro was forced to study anatomy. Entering Harvard's Medical School, Koro became even more well versed in anatomy and neurology, making those two his mastered subjects.
    • Critical thinking: Koro can pick any subject, any object, any issues and improves his current state of mind by skillfully analyzing, reassessing it, and reconstructing it.
    • Trigger Memory: During Koro's younger years in Ohio, Koro created a trigger memory. This allows Koro to gather endless amount of information, then drop it to continue to harvest more information. When the question arises, trigger words will allow Koro to remember that information. Koro can then access it and answer the question accordingly.

Further explanation on trigger memory below in spoiler.

This is a thing. I have trigger memory, it helped during final's . Process goes as such : Person intakes the knowledge , remembers the knowledge, finds words to be the trigger, than the person drops that information. The process repeats. It's useful, so one isn't holding on to a set information, and then can't hold onto anything else.

ex. You store information about say whats the square root of pie. You store information explaining what pie is, the number of pie, and so forth. You drop it and say, move on to history. Next week, or month you have a test. Question on the test is "Whats is pi?"

True story: The word pi had brought up several things in my head that day. Pie like apple pie, the Greek letter, and then the numerical value. Using that list, the only answer it could have been was the numerical value, since it was math class. Afterwards the number appeared and bam, got the answer right. I mean everyone should know what pi is, but this was just an example on how it works, if you didn't know.

Weakness

• Control : If you command Koro something he will not do it. If you ask him in a way that he thinks your being commanding , he won't do it. If you do not add please, or if you could, he will refuse.
    • Affection: Koro isn't well versed in affection. This leads to him not being sympathetic enough. This can cause friction with his patients, because he could cause harm and not say anything. If someone's family died, he wouldn't share an ounce of sympathy.
    • Understanding: Koro lacks the ability to understand others.

200_s.gif

During Koro's early years of birth, his father had been undergoing heart treatment along with chemotherapy. His mother Judith has been overseeing the process at a nearby clinic called O'Mittens CCC. Around this time Koro was five years old when he was put in a small box the size of a local playground. The box was meant for children care when parents couldn't handle them, or they needed to put them somewhere safe and out of harm. Surrounded by books, puzzles, and brain games, Koro had found a way to entertain himself in this small box. This was the beginning of his years in becoming a doctor. Everyday from 6 in the morning to 11 at night, Koro was stuck in the room. Three times out of two weeks, Judith would come in to have a 20 minute lunch with him and 15 minutes for play time. During these limited minutes with his mother, Koro experienced unconditional love and warmth. This helped keep his sanity as he was alone for the majority of the time in the room.

Koro spent birthdays, special events, and even holidays in the small box. When he had turned six, his mother hired a tutor to help Koro with his studies. Since his father was undergoing treatment and his mother was too busy to take him to school, Koro was forced to stay with her at all times. With countless hours of free time, Koro continued to study , and soon had the goal to become a scientist to help his mom. With all mind games solved, Koro tossed away his childhood as he picked up books and read nothing but resources, news papers, articles, and medical theories.

On March 16, Koro's father died on the operation table. His mother struck with grief tossed away her sanity, and fled the scene. Leaving Koro behind, Koro was taken by child care services to a home in Ohio. With just an ounce of hope, Koro's prayers of having a close loving family failed yet again. Taken in by a woman called Mary, Koro was placed in a smaller room than before, and was forced to study neurology. Koro felt conflicted, because he wanted to learn about the heart, but like a stern nun in a catholic school, Mary kept a close eye on and him.

It wasn't long before Koro was able to answer questions correctly and within a timely manner. At the age of ten Mary made Koro take an exam to Harvard Medical School. Passing with an 89.9 score, Koro was given the ability to skip all grades and to enter the school that coming fall. Mary without hesitation signed him up and quickly rid him of her hands.

It wasn't till much later in life that Koro reunited with his real mother, and was hired to be a scientist at the Ethyix lab.

• 8cbff19981b27b109b1877ceba75bd76.gif

• Twirling his hair while in thought, speaking, explaining, and when he's bored.
    • Walking without shoes when inside a building.
    • Adding Nyan after explaining. He's always trying to show a cute or comedic side.
    • Sitting hunched over
    • Sitting with his feet in the chair
    • Sucking his teeth when something happens that he doesn't like
    • Avoiding eye contact when nervous, or when trying to lie
    • Has three finger puppets he uses to address someone, (he'll make them to look just like you, then he'll try to impersonate you. He uses these like a finger pointer. When he wants to talk to you, hell move the finger puppet that looks like you and talk with it.
    • He likes to hum, sing, dance, and listen to this song 24/7

[/fieldbox]
#.# Oh my god it's Sebastian!! xD I think at least one of my characters is gonna have a crush.... xD I'll had them to the cast list!

WIP Physician
Name:

Katsu BLANK Tomoe
Nickname(s):
Katsu
Birth Date:
10/08/xx
Zodiac Sign:
Libra
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:

large.jpg

Physician
Living Space:
guys-bedroom-design.jpg

Background:

WIP
Personality:
WIP
Habits/Quirks:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Fears:

(Optional)
Likes/Dislikes:
(Optional)
Relationships:
- Friends -

People you like, and are friends with
- Neutral -
People you could care less about
- Enemies -
People you hate with a fiery passion, or just dislike
- Family -
Extra:

Wa at work all day today, literally xD, chars will be done tomorrow^^

Reactions: Lady With Class
Awesome! The only problem I see with this is that, regarding his Background, the Dread has not been around that long - and I apologize cause that seems to have been made unclear. The Dread has been around for about five or six years, not since he was seven. The dwindling cases of the First Plague could have been around when he was seven, but the Dread wouldn't have even been an idea. Other than that, it looks great! I also have a question about his ability, about how it connects to his sign? Not that I find issue with it, just curious to the reasoning?

Awesome! I love him ;) He'll be added to the cast list in a moment!

Thank you! xD Seems like the kind of room I would enjoy! So many books xD Not Em though. He'd find it boring since there aren't many electronics.

Thank you for letting me know~ I'll add her to the cast list in a moment ;)

#.# Oh my god it's Sebastian!! xD I think at least one of my characters is gonna have a crush.... xD I'll had them to the cast list!
So I changed Clark's age to better suit the background. In terms of power, I was trying to think of a power others may not use, and seeing how most have passive abilities or offensive ones I thought I'd make someone more defensive... Just in case we need a tank for rp.

So I changed Clark's age to better suit the background. In terms of power, I was trying to think of a power others may not use, and seeing how most have passive abilities or offensive ones I thought I'd make someone more defensive... Just in case we need a tank for rp.
Thank you! XD And... Sure. That's not much of an explanation for his ability but the scientists can pull some science-y crap to connect his sign to his power XD since it's kinda close and seems like it could connect. It's fine. He's good to go! I'm not feeling good at the moment and I'm not on a computer, he'll be added to the cast list along any others later, or at the latest, tomorrow!

I know. I am officially jealous of the imaginary room of my character!

Thank you! XD And... Sure. That's not much of an explanation for his ability but the scientists can pull some science-y crap to connect his sign to his power XD since it's kinda close and seems like it could connect. It's fine. He's good to go! I'm not feeling good at the moment and I'm not on a computer, he'll be added to the cast list along any others later, or at the latest, tomorrow!
It might just be me, but I don't see a power listed at all? Otherwise I could maybe come up with some explanation (I am good with that XD)

• Love
" Healing factor for a Sagittarius...Well, out of all the zodiacs, sagitarians are the luckiest ones. I can see how the healing factor would play a small part in your zodiac , since you don't have to worry about much. I bet when you were younger, you thought "Whoa I'm lucky, it healed within a day." Type thing. Wouldn't it be better if you used this healing factor for your group. Sagittarians are known to have big hearts and the willingness to give. It wouldn't be fair to keep that healing factor to yourself, or we can just call it healing. Probably find a snazzy name like Universal Healing, or something." -Koro Fletcher

"EH...well if that's the case shouldn't he be more on the defense, give him the ability to generate shields. Let's assume he has a feeling factor. Water it down and give him another ability, like a shield. Making him a human shield would put a smile on my face. " -Login Bens

" Fine then. Water down the healing factor to those around you, and add on the shield. You'll be help to everyone and yourself. You'd be playing the true sagittarian role." - Koro Feltcher

• Love
" Healing factor for a Sagittarius...Well, out of all the zodiacs, sagitarians are the luckiest ones. I can see how the healing factor would play a small part in your zodiac , since you don't have to worry about much. I bet when you were younger, you thought "Whoa I'm lucky, it healed within a day." Type thing. Wouldn't it be better if you used this healing factor for your group. Sagittarians are known to have big hearts and the willingness to give. It wouldn't be fair to keep that healing factor to yourself, or we can just call it healing. Probably find a snazzy name like Universal Healing, or something." -Koro Fletcher

"EH...well if that's the case shouldn't he be more on the defense, give him the ability to generate shields. Let's assume he has a feeling factor. Water it down and give him another ability, like a shield. Making him a human shield would put a smile on my face. " -Login Bens

" Fine then. Water down the healing factor to those around you, and add on the shield. You'll be help to everyone and yourself. You'd be playing the true sagittarian role." - Koro Feltcher

Luck would be a good reason, good thinking. Also love the in character explanation.

• Love
I've been phasing in and out of existence recently so I haven't been the most diligent about being up to speed. Is the "living space" addition a required segment of our profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.