The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My chars will be up today^^

Reactions: Lady With Class
Alright! Thanks for letting me know ;)

Awesome! Nice connection for powers, by the way ;) Aries rules the head, telekinesis involves the head ;)

Of course!

Okay! It's a good connection ;) Libra is known as the harmonic peacemakers, and emotion control would go nicely with that!
Thanks, my birth sign and my favorite power work together so just perfect match xD

Lady With Class updated The Zodiacs: Stand Still with a new update entry:

Update!

Alright!

First Order of Business - @DarkiusHeavenstein is now the Co-GM!! Because this is kind of crazy and I need help xD

Second - I haven't taken an in-depth look at the character sheets up yet, but from what I see, they look awesome! Thank you! It seems that the Immune are not all taken up, but we are still short a couple of scientists, and a lot of physicians. Once we have enough physicians, the pairing up...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I could so take on a Physician^^ if you need one, unless we can only have two chars.

You can have as many as you can handle ;) Thank you! That would be awesome!
No problem I usually play 3+ chars in rps^^ all three will be up in a few. Reserving spots now. So please no one posts until done lol.

[fieldbox="★CHEMIST★, #99cc00, solid"]
tumblr_inline_mjxem4csUc1qz4rgp.gif

|★|Name|★|
Dominic Nicholas Beaumont

|★|Nickname(s)|★|
Mr. Cool (His nickname he made up... not catching on), Dom, Domi, Nicky, Mr. Mysterious

|★|Birth Date|★|
November 20th

|★|Zodiac Sign|★|
Scorpio

|★|Age|★|
Twenty-Nine

|★|Sexuality|★|
Bisexual

|★|Appearance|★|
latest

★Hair: Dominic has a nice and healthy head full of thick black hair. He doesn't keep up with it that much, since it usually stays nice and neat throughout the day.
★Eye Color: Dominic has beautiful and sincere Crystal Green eyes, they are striking and the first thing people usually notice when they first meet him.
★Height: Dominic stands at a nice height for a guy, he is 6'2" and he likes his height very much.
★Weight: Dominic likes to keep in shape, having a lean body and weighing around 183 pounds. He doesn't eat too much unhealthy food, liking to keep active and busy.
★Clothing Style: Dominic might be the most fashionable of all the scientists at Eythix Industries, well he likes to think so. He is usually in a nice suit, with some form of expensive dress shoes. He doesn't own even one pair of sneakers or a pair of jeans. He thinks if you look the part, everyone will treat you that way, he wants to be treated like the intelligent and sophisticated man he is.
★Features: Other than his striking eyes, Dominic has a nice smooth face of hair. It isn't too much, but it doesn't look like he forgot to shave that day. He usually looks serious all the time, maybe once in awhile he'll crack a smile or chuckled at something. Since his face is always serious looking, most people tend to try and not get on his nerves... most.
★Tattoos: Dominic only has one tattoo, his mother's name going down his left arm, "Isabella Maria Beaumont." Other than that one, he doesn't have any others.
★Piercings: He use to have his nipples pierced... don't ask. Since getting rid of them, he doesn't have any piercings.

|★|Occupation|★|
Dominic is the Resident Chemist for Eythix Industries. He wants to find a cure, and it will take a lot of experimenting and tests to get what he needs to make the perfect cure for The Dread.

|★|Living Space|★|
[spoili]
Colorful-penthouse-bedroom-for-a-teenage-boy.jpg

[/spoili]

|★|Background|★|

|★|Personality|★|
★Intelligent★Mysterious★Diligent★Sincere★Guarded★Selfless★Whimsical★Fashionable★Conceited★Open-minded★

|★|Habits/Quirks|★|
|★|
|★|Strengths/Weaknesses|★|
|★|S
|★|W
|★|Fears|★|
|★|
a5b188ae03867219227bbafdfb4466cf.jpg

|★|Likes/Dislikes|★|
|★|L
|★|D
|★|Relationships|★|
★Friends★
People you like, and are friends with
★Neutral★
People you could care less about
★Enemies★
People you hate with a fiery passion, or just dislike
★Family★
|★|Extra|★|
tumblr_nehag5f7x61se7dhho1_500.png

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox="★PHYSICIAN★, pink, solid"]
5baa3963-b4dd-4baf-bfcf-452fec8621d7.gif

|★|Name|★|
Adriana Leona Locke

|★|Nickname(s)|★|
Adri, Princess Of The Goofballs, Ana, L. L., Redheaded Jokester

|★|Birth Date|★|
December 25th

|★|Zodiac Sign|★|
Capricorn

|★|Age|★|
Twenty-Four

|★|Sexuality|★|
Bisexual

|★|Appearance|★|
Emma-Stone-Hairstyles-Fantastic-Loose-Curls.jpg

★Hair: Adriana has beautiful, natural red hair. She loves how fiery it looks, going great with her fiery side. She keeps it down most of the time, and it's always curly, not wanting to damage it by getting it straighten or dyed.
★Eye Color: Adriana has beautiful Emerald Green eyes. They sparkle when she is excited or being mischievous.
★Height: Adriana stands at around 5'7" and a half.
★Weight: She isn't the type to be shy about telling her weight or offended by someone asking about her weight. She weighs around 127 pounds.
★Clothing Style: Adriana loves to look pretty and girly, usually in a nice dress and heels. If she is having a bad day, which rarely happens to her, she will put on a big sweater, jeans, and sneakers, not wanting to be bothered. She loves to wear semi-revealing tops, just to be a flirty tease.
★Features: Her smile is one of her best features, sometimes it's a goofy one, and it can be a flirtatious one as well. Her cheekbones are magnificent, they are really showed off when she smiles.
★Tattoos: Adriana has a small heart on the inside of her left little finger, and a small star on the inside of her right little finger.
★Piercings: Only Adriana's ears are pierced.

|★|Occupation|★|
Adriana is a Physician for Eythix Industries. She likes be able to take care of the Immune, making sure they are all good and happy.

|★|Living Space|★|
[spoili]
33f37821ebef21ce9890b7ddbe89f03d.jpg

[/spoili]

|★|Background|★|
(5 Sentences at least)
|★|Personality|★|
(A description would be nice, but I won't beat you up over a list c;)
|★|Habits/Quirks|★|
|★|
|★|S
|★|W
|★|Fears|★|
|★|
hot-emma-stone-jpg.jpg

|★|Likes/Dislikes|★|
|★|L
|★|D
|★|Relationships|★|
★Friends★
★Neutral★
★Enemies★
★Family★
|★|Extra|★|
Emma%20Stone%20hd%20wallpaper%204.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox="★IMMUNE: ARIES★, red, solid"]
687474703a2f2f33332e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f31326435343639373635636537393239656164623866666130383464373465332f74756d626c725f6e61796562686959354c31746e797862326f335f3530302e676966

|★|Name|★|
Lethal Hector Ramirez

|★|Nickname(s)|★|
E, LeLe, Reckless, Daredevil, Crazy, Cocky Bastard, Prince Kinetic

|★|Birth Date|★|
April 16th

|★|Zodiac Sign|★|
Aries

|★|Age|★|
Twenty

|★|Sexuality|★|
Bisexual

|★|Appearance|★|
DSC_4057.jpg

★Hair: Lethal has thick and amazing chocolate brown hair. He keeps it up in a messy swoop like effect, having a Rockstar Appeal type style to it.
★Eye Color: Lethal has beautiful Grey-Green eyes, a very unique and rare natural eye color for most Humans. He loves to stare people down, his eyes have a magical look to them... which can be intimidating to some people.
★Height: Lethal is 6'0" and he kind of wishes he was taller, but what can you do, once you stop growing, you stop growing.
★Weight: Lethal is 167 pounds, having a lean but muscular build.
★Clothing Style: Lethal doesn't really have a set style of clothing, most of his clothing would be described as Street or Urban with a touch of Bohemian infused.
★Features: Lethal has beautiful pouty lips and perfect straight teeth. He smirks and smiles a lot, showing of those pearly whites.
★Tattoos: Lethal has one Blackwork Tattoo going down his right arm. He also has Mickey Mouse Ears on the back of his neck.
★Piercings: Lethal has both of his ears pierced and a tongue piercing.

|★|Ability|★|
Lethal has Telekinesis, the power to control and manipulate the movement of any and all objects with his mind. Later down the line he will be able to control any object or matter at a subatomic level. He can move things and manipulate them to do anything that's possible with his power.

|★|Living Space|★|
[spoili]
Black-and-red-teen-bedroom-with-an-industrial-edgy-style.jpg

[/spoili]

|★|Background|★|
(5 Sentences at least)
|★|Personality|★|
(A description would be nice, but I won't beat you up over a list c;)
|★|Habits/Quirks|★|
|★|
|★|S
|★|W
|★|Fears|★|
|★|
tumblr_nazj09cEtb1rsoje0o3_1280.jpg

|★|Likes/Dislikes|★|
|★|L
|★|D
|★|Relationships|★|
★Friends★
★Neutral★
★Enemies★
★Family★
|★|Extra|★|
DSC_4186.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimDemon
View attachment 96666
Name:
Irma Margarete Dunst

Nickname(s):
Mar

Birth Date:
February 26

Zodiac Sign:
Pisces

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

View attachment 96673

Appearance:
Irma has long hair that is naturally platinum blonde, but was dyed a bright blue by her mother's friend when she was old enough. Her hair is tied in the back as a braided bun, giving the illusion she has short hair with long bangs. Irma's eyes are actually a bronze color that make them seem red at a distance. It might be because of where she originated, but others claim she always looks angry when she is actually neutral. Her skin is fairly pale, even after years being out of her mother country. Irma stands at 5'3'' and weighs 117 lbs, but she claims she is smaller than this. She is usually seen in casual dark clothing, almost giving her a "goth" look. She usually wears a hood to protect her pale, sensitive skin from sunlight since she will burn easily.

Ability:
- Hallucikinesis -
The ability to manipulate illusions/hallucinations.

Background:
With her mother being a marine biologist and her father being a zookeeper, Irma and her younger brother Markus were around animals almost daily. If they weren't around those on the land, they ventured into the sea to witness underwater life. Who knew that these people would be Irma's father was the first one to be affected by the Dread and being a Capricorn, his signs were the most noticeable and he was the first to perish. Her mother was the second of the family to show signs of the Dread, suffering mood swings because she was a Scorpio. Her mood swings were subtle at first, but soon she was wrathful and nearly killed her brother during the one of the severe mood swings. Due to this, the two were separated from their mother and soon the two children were separated from each other. Irma doesn't know what happened to her brother or mother, but often speaks like they are still with her. She was taken into the Lab some time after that incident due to her being immune to the Dread, living there ever sense close with the other Immune individuals.

Personality:
Irma is laid back and poised in nature, making her a slight pacifist. She is courageous, except when dealing with what few things she fears. She is open-minded of others' beliefs and mindsets, but not with certain things she doesn't like to talk about. Irma is loyal to those she deems as friends, or more, but this may lead to her lying to them out of shame or protectiveness. Irma is also absent-minded, her thoughts shifting to other things at odd times. This trait can be linked with her dreamy nature. She is regarded as blunt when she does decide to be truthful. She tends to be callous around strangers, inexpressive unless talking to someone she knows.

Habits/Quirks:
Irma always seems to want to go to sleep, and on a calm day she would usually be seen sleeping in the oddest places.
She has a bad habit of telling tall tales, some with morbid endings.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
- Strengths -
Imaginative
Empathetic
Strong Swimmer
Teamwork

- Weakness -
Overactive Imagination
Reclusive
Easily Upset
Self-sacrificial

Fears:
Darkness
Bogeyman
Nightmares
Cockroaches

Likes/Dislikes:
- Likes -
Relatively Irma likes water, whether it's taking a bath or shower, or even swimming in a source of water. She loves snakes and their textured bodies. Lizards are a love-hate thing to Irma; she likes them, but they immediately run from her. Due to her parents exposing her to wildlife at an early age, she loves animals of almost every shape and size. The thought of fantasy intrigues her and shaped her to how she is now.
- Dislikes -
Irma doesn't like the heat or the extreme cold. She hates lectures and ridicule, even when she's not the one being ridiculed. She hates it even more if the two are combined. Irma doesn't like the current reality. The reality, or how she perceives it, depresses her at the very least. Because of this, she often shies away from talk about the world she lives in or talk about an afterlife.

Relationships:
- Friends -
(TBA)
- Neutral -
(TBA)
- Enemies -
(TBA)
- Family -
Mother - Anina (Deceased)
Father - Emerick (Deceased)
Brother - Markus (Unknown)

Extra:
Sadly enough, she speaks in a manner like her brother is right next to her.
View attachment 96672
Nice! I like her ;) I'll link her to the Cast List in a moment

[WIP]
Name:
Oogami Keiko

Nickname(s):
Sunny

Birth Date:
October 3rd

Zodiac Sign:
Libra

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:
Keiko, as much as she is "model" material, has gone practical with her appearance. She keeps her golden curls up high in a ponytail. Her eyes are naturally golden and they do glow whenever she uses her power. Despite looking very small, she's very toned from keeping up with the Scorpion members she was friends with in various sports. Her wardrobe consists of a lot of track jackets, tee-shirts, and a weird mix of shirts and joggers. She usually struts around in her favorite pair of basketball shoes or her "lucky sneakers" as she calls them.

Ability:
Pathokinesis (the ablility to manipulate and control the emotions of others)

Background:
Keiko doesn't remember much of her parents, because they both died to a gang raid when she was 12. Not that she'd like to, every bit she can scrap up shows her that they weren't spectacular to begin with. Still, she lived in the ruins of her house for the rest of her time outside of the labs, living each day as happily as she could within the Scorpions' territory. At some point, several Scorpion members would make a point into stopping by, checking on the teen and befriending her. They showed her several different sports, and she took to basketball like a pro. Those times were her favorites. However, when the Dread broke out, Keiko was moved from her house to Eythix by her friends, who definitely didn't want her getting sick or worse, captured by some less than savory folk. She's lived there for a year now and

Personality:
-talkative
-charming
-flighty
-social butterfly
-curious
-romantic at heart

Habits/Quirks:
-twists her ring when she's nervous

Strengths:
-optimist

Weaknesses:
-Clingy

Fears:
(Optional)

Likes/Dislikes:
(Optional)

Relationships:

- Friends -

- Neutral -

- Enemies -
[WIP]

5c2ba747be4434b26e63b1f322de4406.jpg

Name:
Yan He Valkyrie

Nickname(s):
Yanhe

Birth Date:
2nd of May

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

Sexuality:
Hetero

Appearance:
latest

She has short neck length silver hair and blue eyes. She stands at 5'5. Her clothing is as the above but sometimes she wears something else. Most of the time, she is seen with her jacket and without the extra accessory on her leg. She prefers shorts, jackets and dresses though she never actually wears the latter. She dislikes silk, short skirts, jeans, and vests.

Ability:
Avarikinesis

Background:
(5 Sentences at least)

Personality:

Habits o Quirks:

Strengths o Weaknesses:
She has great hand to hand abilities and weapon expertise for self defense.
She is great at defending and sneaking about.
She is flexible and agile.
She's flexible with her surroundings.
She's flexible with her weapons.
Has high endurance.
Etc.
o
She refuses to willingly use her abilities unless absolutely needed or wanted [for tests].

She sometimes has no control over her powers.
She has little stamina.
Easily gets annoyed.
Completely violent when angered.
She isn't fast.
She is too much of a scaredy cat [Not a coward. There's a difference].

Etc.

Fears:
Becoming greed
Losing herself to greed
Dogs
Rabbits
Forgetting
Silence
Etc

Relationships:

- Friends -
The other zodiacs [She likes to think they are all her friends and vice versa]
The people in Eythix

- Neutral -
The government
The dread
People she doesn't know

- Enemies -
Herself[?]
None really.

- Family -
Jin Valkyrie o ??? o ???
Mindy Valkyrie o 52 o ???
Time Zoey Valkyrie o 12 o Deceased

Extra:
Her name was originally Yara Hellon Valkyrie but after a few days, her mother changed it.
Nice! Like them so far ;) Let me know once you two have finished!

WIP

Name:
Sakura Amy Queens
Nickname(s):
Sakura
Birth Date:
January 6th (I don't know the year she was born because I don't know when this is taking place...)
Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:

8191947ee80490ee5b4535cd7e81940b.jpg

Ability:
Superhuman atributes: Strength, speed and endurance (If that's too much, I'll leave it to endurance)
Background:
(5 Sentences at least)
Personality:

(A description would be nice, but I won't beat you up over a list c; A nice helpful link is right here for a reliable source on the Zodiacs)
Habits/Quirks:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Fears:

(Optional)
Likes/Dislikes:
(Optional)
Relationships:
- Friends -

- Neutral -
- Enemies -
- Family -
Extra:
In theory I'm fine with that power, I just have to question how it connects to her zodiac sign? Capricorns are strategical rather than forceful.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
One day I"ll be a co-gm then I cam join the ranger squad and eat mounds of cakes beacuse pie is for naughty nellys

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox="Koro Fletcher, white, solid, 15, Tahoma"]
2i8hl06.png

Koro Fletcher at the age of 10 was granted a special scholarship to attend the highest known science university in the USA. Graduating Harvard Medical School for Neurology, Koro was immediatly hired into Cardiology and Heart surgery in Cleveland Ohio. Shortly after 7 months his mother had gotten beyond sickly and was housed in a nearby clinic located in the heart of georgia. The doctors unknown of what caused her illness, had called Koro during his heavy 4th year of Anatomy. It took Koro 7 months to figure out his mother had Munchausen syndrom, a mental illness that made the body assume it was undergoing physical pain within themselves. When Koro turned 17 he was scouted by the head scientist Dr.Faust .

Reporter Question : You have surpassed all barriers between your age and your age group. I hear that some people are weary because of your age and size. Do you have any answers for them.

Koro Fletcher ....

"My age and height have nothing to do with the work I can produce. If people must know, my mother was 6'2 and my father was 5'3. I am currenlty 19 years old and will be 20 come April 28 of this year. As you can tell, I have my father's height, but my mother's smart. If people are so weary of my height and age, then where were they, when my mother was in the hospital bed afraid of what was happening to her. If I recall, they called Doctor, Bryans to see if he could figure it out. Doctor,Bryans, the same man that came up to me addressing me as a obnoxoius boy who stole others work. Yet when I was called in, I figured it out within 7 months.

If they can not be sated by facts , then I will gladly show them, how inferior they are to me."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="..., white, solid, 10, Tahoma"]

• Name: Koro Fletcher
    Nicknames: Koro, K, O , Bunny
    Height: 5'3
    Weight: 165.2
    Blood Type: O

Medical Condition: Haemolacria
    (Cause one to weep blood)

Eye color: Faded Grey
    Skin tone: Pale milk white
    Hair color: Faded white, leaning to a worn out tan

Birth date: April 28
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus
    Sexuality: Homosexual

"Girls are nothing but figures with lumps on their chest. What's so great about that?"

• Clothes
    img-thing
    13482297824.jpg
    latest

Due to his fathers genes, Koro stands to be 5'3 with a baby face that screams out annoyance and boredom. Koro also took on his father's bland features like his faded grey eyes, his pale milk white skin, and his faded tan hair color. He did however get his mother's facial features, such as her thick top eyelids. If anyone was into face reading, they could tell just by his eyelids that he likes private relationships and loves intimacy. The same is applied to the depth of his eye sockets. Instead of it protruding, its more deepset , meaning hes more laid back than reactive. He has a small jaw, with a medium sized chin, and a straight shape chin. This shows he has a delicate constitution, compliance yet aggression, and idealistic.

As far as frame goes, Koro is not athletically built. He has zero muscle and zero upper body strength. He lacks the proper height for a male his age, and tends to show weakness in every area when it comes to physicals. He has long legs and medium in length of arms. From time to time you will see him hunched over, meaning his posture isn't very good either. The only thing that can match his age, would be the depth of his voice. Deep and settle, Koro's tone comes across as a 35 year old man with a sexy baritone ring to it.

Koro prefers to wear everything white, such as white button ups, white silk pants, and white shoes. Around the office this is his normal wear, so some assume he' wearing pajamas. When he is ordered to go outside, he changes into a long white sleeve shirt with a brow fluffy vest over it. This applies to even during summer, since he's always low on iron and is naturally cold. For bottoms he wars light denim jeans with black flipflops.

Koro also has the habit of not wearing shoes while in the office.

When lounging about, Koro will take off the fluffy vest, and just wear a long white sleeve shirt with his light denim jeans.

• work in progress
    Science is like puzzle. Once you piece it together, its solved.
    MainJob: Neurologist
    Sub Job: Physician
    Side Job: Anatomy Tutor
    Hobby: Creative Writer​

• Good Traits

• Intelligent
    • Confident
    • Meticulous
    • Trusting
    • Dependable

Bad Traits

• Vulgar
    • Impulsive
    • Finicky
    • Sullen

• Strengths

• Neurology and Anatomy: During his early years Koro focused more on anatomy than neurology. This was to help his mother in her goals of curing his father. After the transfer to Ohio, Koro was forced to study anatomy. Entering Harvard's Medical School, Koro became even more well versed in anatomy and neurology, making those two his mastered subjects.
    • Critical thinking: Koro can pick any subject, any object, any issues and improves his current state of mind by skillfully analyzing, reassessing it, and reconstructing it.
    • Trigger Memory: During Koro's younger years in Ohio, Koro created a trigger memory. This allows Koro to gather endless amount of information, then drop it to continue to harvest more information. When the question arises, trigger words will allow Koro to remember that information. Koro can then access it and answer the question accordingly.

Further explanation on trigger memory below in spoiler.

This is a thing. I have trigger memory, it helped during final's . Process goes as such : Person intakes the knowledge , remembers the knowledge, finds words to be the trigger, than the person drops that information. The process repeats. It's useful, so one isn't holding on to a set information, and then can't hold onto anything else.

ex. You store information about say whats the square root of pie. You store information explaining what pie is, the number of pie, and so forth. You drop it and say, move on to history. Next week, or month you have a test. Question on the test is "Whats is pi?"

True story: The word pi had brought up several things in my head that day. Pie like apple pie, the Greek letter, and then the numerical value. Using that list, the only answer it could have been was the numerical value, since it was math class. Afterwards the number appeared and bam, got the answer right. I mean everyone should know what pi is, but this was just an example on how it works, if you didn't know.

Weakness

• Control : If you command Koro something he will not do it. If you ask him in a way that he thinks your being commanding , he won't do it. If you do not add please, or if you could, he will refuse.
    • Affection: Koro isn't well versed in affection. This leads to him not being sympathetic enough. This can cause friction with his patients, because he could cause harm and not say anything. If someone's family died, he wouldn't share an ounce of sympathy.
    • Understanding: Koro lacks the ability to understand others.

200_s.gif

During Koro's early years of birth, his father had been undergoing heart treatment along with chemotherapy. His mother Judith has been overseeing the process at a nearby clinic called O'Mittens CCC. Around this time Koro was five years old when he was put in a small box the size of a local playground. The box was meant for children care when parents couldn't handle them, or they needed to put them somewhere safe and out of harm. Surrounded by books, puzzles, and brain games, Koro had found a way to entertain himself in this small box. This was the beginning of his years in becoming a doctor. Everyday from 6 in the morning to 11 at night, Koro was stuck in the room. Three times out of two weeks, Judith would come in to have a 20 minute lunch with him and 15 minutes for play time. During these limited minutes with his mother, Koro experienced unconditional love and warmth. This helped keep his sanity as he was alone for the majority of the time in the room.

Koro spent birthdays, special events, and even holidays in the small box. When he had turned six, his mother hired a tutor to help Koro with his studies. Since his father was undergoing treatment and his mother was too busy to take him to school, Koro was forced to stay with her at all times. With countless hours of free time, Koro continued to study , and soon had the goal to become a scientist to help his mom. With all mind games solved, Koro tossed away his childhood as he picked up books and read nothing but resources, news papers, articles, and medical theories.

On March 16, Koro's father died on the operation table. His mother struck with grief tossed away her sanity, and fled the scene. Leaving Koro behind, Koro was taken by child care services to a home in Ohio. With just an ounce of hope, Koro's prayers of having a close loving family failed yet again. Taken in by a woman called Mary, Koro was placed in a smaller room than before, and was forced to study neurology. Koro felt conflicted, because he wanted to learn about the heart, but like a stern nun in a catholic school, Mary kept a close eye on and him.

It wasn't long before Koro was able to answer questions correctly and within a timely manner. At the age of ten Mary made Koro take an exam to Harvard Medical School. Passing with an 89.9 score, Koro was given the ability to skip all grades and to enter the school that coming fall. Mary without hesitation signed him up and quickly rid him of her hands.

It wasn't till much later in life that Koro reunited with his real mother, and was hired to be a scientist and physician at the Ethyix lab.

• 8cbff19981b27b109b1877ceba75bd76.gif

• Twirling his hair while in thought, speaking, explaining, and when he's bored.
    • Walking without shoes when inside a building.
    • Adding Nyan after explaining. He's always trying to show a cute or comedic side.
    • Sitting hunched over
    • Sitting with his feet in the chair
    • Sucking his teeth when something happens that he doesn't like
    • Avoiding eye contact when nervous, or when trying to lie
    • Has three finger puppets he uses to address someone, (he'll make them to look just like you, then he'll try to impersonate you. He uses these like a finger pointer. When he wants to talk to you, hell move the finger puppet that looks like you and talk with it.
    • He likes to hum, sing, dance, and listen to this song 24/7

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CrimDemon
Breaks my heart to see all the male Immune spots taken but I can handle it. I'll just go with a physician instead.

A question, first: Do physician personalities have to align with their zodiac sign as strictly as the Immune or do I get some leeway with that?

Breaks my heart to see all the male Immune spots taken but I can handle it. I'll just go with a physician instead.

A question, first: Do physician personalities have to align with their zodiac sign as strictly as the Immune or do I get some leeway with that?
I don't think it does.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hieronymous Phantom

Nope! You can do whatever you like with a physician's personality.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hieronymous Phantom
Status
Not open for further replies.