The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed. For the Immune at least it is 19 or 20. The physicians and such can be ranged from 18-30
I could stretch a bit to 18, but no further - for an Immune that is. I could stretch the Physicians/Scientists to 16 but I don't want more than a couple teenagers. ;)
Thank you! I'm not sure why I was confused in the first place but I appreciate the clear up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh god before I even continue with my CS can I reserve the last male spot and a female physician?? *I nearly had an internal heart attack seeing the (5/6)male

Reactions: Lady With Class
Oh god before I even continue with my CS can I reserve the last male spot and a female physician?? *I nearly had an internal heart attack seeing the (5/6)male

Lol, yes xD And physician's don't have a gender restriction so you're fine ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Um, I was thinking the toxins/diseases would be more of the chemist's job? Or did I mess up the scientist name? xD A Neurologist is definitely a good idea though!
Yeah Fine. I just thought that had a specific name thingy also.

Um, I'm not exactly sure yet xD Put twelve numbers in a hat and choose one for each physician? Or I'll pair them due to ships? xD Probably random though, unless anyone wants a specific pairing for their characters I guess. Both participants would have to already agree ;)
Hahaha random (in a hat) sounds best for me. (unless there are of course real problems with that pairing) but I think pairing them due to ships will be harder. Plus it would be fun to have a immume fall inlove with another's physician or something XD

• Love
Yeah Fine. I just thought that had a specific name thingy also.

Hahaha random (in a hat) sounds best for me. (unless there are of course real problems with that pairing) but I think pairing them due to ships will be harder. Plus it would be fun to have a immume fall inlove with another's physician or something XD

Lol xD It definitely would be fun! I think they'll be done part random, part not, so if anyone has a Immune/Physician ship we'll pair 'em together and if not then the rest will be random ;)

Reactions: CrimDemon
@Lady With Class I like him already! Anyway don't forget the sexualiity XD :P

• Thank You
I think they totally would be xD And they'd probably know each other already, since Micah's been at Eythix for a while, and Em has probably been working there for a couple of years.
Shall we add them as friends then? I could see Micah bothering him for information or being interested in the technology and such

• Love
Checking not out of work just yet. Would you rather real pics or anise based ones?

Is Scorpio opened up again cause Rainy left?? Or did I read that wrong..?

Figured I ask cause I realized that one of my characters could do something a little different with Scorpio? I know I can't take two, just kinda liked this idea... If Scorpio is taken, I can give it to them???

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lady With Class I hope the CS for my character is alright. If need be, I'd fix it.

Name:
Oogami Keiko

Nickname(s):
Little Miss Brightside, Ray of Sunshine, Kei (personal)

Birth Date:
October 3rd

Zodiac Sign:
Libra

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:
Keiko, as much as she is "model" material, has gone practical with her appearance. She keeps her golden curls up high in a ponytail. Her eyes are naturally golden and they do glow whenever she uses her power or just concentrates really hard. Despite looking very small, she's very toned from keeping up with the Scorpion members she was friends with in various sports. Her wardrobe consists of a lot of track jackets, tee-shirts, and a weird mix of shirts and joggers. She usually struts around in her favorite pair of basketball shoes or her "lucky sneakers" as she calls them.

Ability:
Pathokinesis (the ablility to manipulate and control the emotions of herself and others)

Living Space:
[spoili]
2ed096ce494d6dbefd437b50e408ebfb.jpg
[/spoili]

Background:
Keiko doesn't remember much of her parents, because they both died to a gang raid when she was 12. Not that she'd like to, every bit she can scrap up shows her that they weren't spectacular to begin with. Still, she lived in the ruins of her house for the rest of her time outside of the labs, living each day as happily as she could within the Scorpions' territory. At some point, several Scorpion members, Mimi and Clark, would make a point into stopping by, checking on the teen and befriending her. They showed her several different sports, and she took to basketball like a pro. Those times were her favorites. However, after something happened to Mimi, she stopped coming and soon after, so did Clark. Keiko was alone again. She tried to move on by making new friends, but still greatly misses her first real friends. Eventually, she was moved to Eythix by her new friends, where she's lived for almost two years and has made her new home.

Personality:
Talkative || Charming || Flighty || Social Butterfly || Curious || Romantic at heart || Indecisive || Observant || Nosy || Compassionate || Funny

Habits/Quirks:

-When she focuses, she goes into "the Zone" where nothing can really break her concetration
-Can't help but document everything in her life with her camera
-Hiding her face with the collar of her jacket when she's scared, shy or uncomfortable
-Mumbles to herself without realizing it
-PROCRASTINATOR

Strengths:
-Optimistic, even in the darkest times
-Cheering people up
-Openly expressive, most of the time
-Confident in herself and her image

Weaknesses:
-Very touchy-feely
-Is a big people-pleaser
-Often hides her own negative emotions
-Insecure about her relationships

Fears:
-Being alone forever
-Letting those she loves down
-Never finding the cure

-Music
-Fashion
-Cleanliness
-The spotlight!
-The stars

Dislikes:
-Ridicule or Belittlement
-Conflict
-Any sort of "work"
-Being ignored
-Complete darkness

Relationships:
[PM for possible relations?]

- Friends -
Clark August
"One of my first real friends... I... I miss him a lot... I can't help but worry about him all the time..."
Mimi Cantu
"Another person I met before I came here... She was like my big sister... I hope she's alright too..."
Adriana Locke
"Adriana is the best thing that's happened to me here so far. She's so funny that it's easy to forget everything."

- Neutral -
People you could care less about

- Enemies -
People you hate with a fiery passion, or just dislike

- Family -
Oogami Ryouta - Father
Oogami Haruka - Mother

Extras
-She has the innate ability to copy other's movements and body language with frightening accuracy. She mostly uses it during sports games however as she can't think of any other applications for her skill.
-She loves taking and being in pictures. She has several scrapbooks full of various people both in and outside the labs.​

WIP

Name:
Sakura Amy Queens
Nickname(s):
Sakura
Birth Date:
January 6th (I don't know the year she was born because I don't know when this is taking place...)
Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
8191947ee80490ee5b4535cd7e81940b.jpg

Ability:
Osteokinesis(Bone manipulation)
Background:

Two years after Sakura was born, she had a sister named Penelope. She had a pretty average life. She got good grades, and loved her sister. Her sister was basically her best friend. Her sister was born a Pisces. When Penelope got the Dread, it was tragic. She stopped talking to Sakura, she thought she was in a beautiful field. She talked about her adventures a lot with whoever she thought was there. Sakura did whatever she could to make sure Penelope didn't hurt herself. She eventually just went to sleep and never woke up. Then when Sakura got it, her bones got weaker, but then it stopped, and she was ok.
Personality:
- Determined
- Ambitious
- Stubborn
- Caring
- Organized
- Responsible
- Patient
- Strict/Firm/Strong willed
- Competitive

Habits/Quirks:

- believes in the paranormal
- prone to nail picking
- hums when stressed

Strengths/Weaknesses:
- Stubborn
- controlling
- Strict
- - -
+ Ambitious
+ Organized
+ Patient

Relationships:
- Friends -

PM me
- Neutral -
Everyone else
- Enemies -
The scientists
- Family -
All dead.
Extra:
I'M FINALLY DONE!!! Also, nothing else to say.

5c2ba747be4434b26e63b1f322de4406.jpg

Name:
Yan He Valkyrie

Nickname(s):
Yanhe

Birth Date:
2nd of May

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

Sexuality:
Hetero

Appearance:
latest

She has short neck length silver hair and blue eyes. She stands at 5'5. Her clothing is as the above but sometimes she wears something else. Most of the time, she is seen with her jacket and without the extra accessory on her leg. She prefers shorts, jackets and dresses though she never actually wears the latter. She dislikes silk, short skirts, jeans, and vests.

Ability:
Avarikinesis

Background:
Yan's childhood was a mystery even to herself. She could vaguely remember her mother's face. She could also see a child though she isn't sure male or female. She did knew their names and age of them currently that year. The words were just floating in her mind. From their last name, she knew they were family. She guessed the first person was her mother while the latter was her little brother. Or was it sister? As she said before, she didn't remember. She also remembered another name but no face to give the name to.
There was one memory she remembered clearly. It was her in a run down room filled with cracks and holes. Her mother was hunch over Time, crying. She remembered this memory as clear as day. It was the day Time died. No, it wasn't anything abnormal. Time was just a sickly child. She was born before the designated time. Their body was as fragile as glass. One hit would easily knock them out. And one day, it was just too much. Time collapsed with a bloody nose and burning body. It didn't get better. They didn't get better. In the end, they stopped breathing. So did their mother's joy. Yan was well aware Time was much more loved than her but she never resented them for it but seeing the way her mother wailed just broke her. It took a few months but her mother slowly got better. She's careful not to do anything that reminds her of Time though.

Her mother was sure Yan had caught the dread. Mindy noticed the way Yan would sometimes forget something so trivial like where her room was. Sometimes, she would forget she was 8 and acted like she was 5 but that she immediately turned back to normal the next minute. Then one day, it dawned on her that Yan was an immune. She heard of that one place. Aythix. She knew Yan would be fine there. And so, she left her daughter there. Not before telling her how much she loved her. Mindy couldn't bear living with Yan anymore. She loved her, of course but Yan was reminding her of Time so much it was unbearable. With one last kiss, she left.
"Goodbye, love."

Yan was 17 when she came here. And not until a few weeks after did she let them test her. She didn't mind. It help feel like she wasn't a burden. Although she never understood her abilities. Sure she was a little selfish and possibly greedy at times but to have abilities that was to manipulate greed was just too much. Still, she actually secretly liked it.

Personality:

Quiet
Affectionate
Patient
Determined
Practical
Stubborn
Creative
Possessive
Dependable
Perseverant
Caring
Giving
Romantic

More to be found out.

Habits o Quirks:
Singing in the showers though not that loudly.
She has the habit of blasting her music at full volume.
She has the tendency to start doing something when she is bored. Usually knitting.
Etc.
o

She has the habit of sleeping when she has nothing to do.
She likes to walk around at night, often making people believe she's a ghost or something.
She covers her face when she's embarrassed.
Often speaks in other languages when she's nervous or cursing.
She curses.
Etc.

Strengths o Weaknesses:
She has great hand to hand abilities and weapon expertise for self defense.
She is strong.
She is flexible and agile.
She's flexible with her surroundings / weapon
Has high endurance.
Reading lips.
Sewing [It calms down her nerves].
Etc.
o
She refuses to willingly use her abilities unless absolutely needed or wanted [for tests].

She'll do anything if there's a reward.
Easily gets annoyed.
Completely violent when angered.
She isn't fast.
She's not going to stop doing something unless it's done or until someone forcefully stops her.
Etc.

Fears:
Extreme poverty
Seclusion
Dogs
Rabbits
Forgetting
Etc

Relationships:

- Friends -
The people in Eythix

- Neutral -
The government
The dread
People she doesn't know

- Enemies -
None really.

- Family -
Jin Valkyrie o ??? o ???
Mindy Valkyrie o 52 o ???
Time Zoey Valkyrie o 14 oDeceased

Extra:
Her name was originally Yara Hellon Valkyrie but after a few days, her mother changed it.
She is half chinese quarter japanese and quarter american.
She has a deep love for music and caramel.
She is allergic to caramel.

tumblr_mnz391navP1rb3dr8o1_500.png

[@Lady With Class , is there something I need to change / add / delete?]

Status
Not open for further replies.