The Zodiacs: Stand Still

• Thread starter Lady With Class
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be making a female immune with Pathokinesis as her power!

No worries lady, just for the record I will be tossing up a male immune everyone. I'm heading to work soon but I will get the profile done tonight.
Alright! Thanks for letting me know ;)

@Lady With Class
Making a Male Immune with Telekinesis as a power^^ so yeah reserve that for me lol.
Awesome! Nice connection for powers, by the way ;) Aries rules the head, telekinesis involves the head ;)

Could I reserve a physician?
Of course!

I'll be making a female immune with Pathokinesis as her power!
Okay! It's a good connection ;) Libra is known as the harmonic peacemakers, and emotion control would go nicely with that!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Since you want a balanced gender ratio, I'll make a female immune. I'll have to think more on the power, though.

Since you want a balanced gender ratio, I'll make a female immune. I'll have to think more on the powers, though.
Alright! Thanks ;) And take your time!

Oh! Before I forget, @universalbore ~ What is the field you'd like your scientist to be in? Genecist is open, as well as Lead (since I made Dr. Faust 'head' scientist xD). I haven't thought up any of the other scientists, but maybe a biologist? One who studies the Immunes' biological structures? Though if you have an idea for one, that would be awesome too ;)

I'd like to reserve a female immune, if that's alright. (assuming that the immunes refer to the Zodiac signs.)

Speaking of, I'd like to base this character on Scout, an RP character I wanted to use for a previous RP which I pulled out of. Is there anything I should change about her personality or power?

Lol
Alright! Thanks ;) And take your time!

Oh! Before I forget, @universalbore ~ What is the field you'd like your scientist to be in? Genecist is open, as well as Lead (since I made Dr. Faust 'head' scientist xD). I haven't thought up any of the other scientists, but maybe a biologist? One who studies the Immunes' biological structures? Though if you have an idea for one, that would be awesome too ;)

Lol I'll take lead! And I have a couple, but I'm at work. I can pm you later about them.

I'd like to reserve a female immune, if that's alright. (assuming that the immunes refer to the Zodiac signs.)

Speaking of, I'd like to base this character on Scout, an RP character I wanted to use for a previous RP which I pulled out of. Is there anything I should change about her personality or power?
Um, mostly everything actually >.< Her personality would hardly work (except for her intense manor?) for Scorpio and I don't see a connection for her ability? I'm sorry, but I'm not sure she would work.

Lol

Lol I'll take lead! And I have a couple, but I'm at work. I can pm you later about them.
Okay! ;) I look forward to it!

Awesome!! I love him!! And you reminded me that I forgot to put sexuality in the character sheet xD If everyone could do that, that would be awesome - Under Zodiac Sign probably ;) I'll fix the character sheet!
I will edit it in a bit

Gemini taken? If not I'll reserve it! :D

I'd love to make a male, but if we need more females I can switch it ^^

Gemini taken? If not I'll reserve it! :D

I'd love to make a male, but if we need more females I can switch it ^^
Gemini's free! And you're also open to making a male, go right ahead ;)

Awesome!! I love him!! And you reminded me that I forgot to put sexuality in the character sheet xD If everyone could do that, that would be awesome - Under Age probably ;) I'll fix the character sheet!
It has been edited.

And thank you. I really didn't know what to do with his background...

Just a question, but how will the zodiacs and the physician be paired?

Also as for the scientist. You could have someone who is specialized in deceases/toxins and such? And maybe someone that is specialized in how the brain works? A Neurologist?

Just to get this out of the way *and for my own confusion ^^; the minimum age is 19 judging from the CS and anything lower is a nono right?

Just to get this out of the way *and for my own confusion ^^; the minimum age is 19 judging from the CS and anything lower is a nono right?
Yes indeed. For the Immune at least it is 19 or 20. The physicians and such can be ranged from 18-30

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Just a question, but how will the zodiacs and the physician be paired?

Also as for the scientist. You could have someone who is specialized in deceases/toxins and such? And maybe someone that is specialized in how the brain works? A Neurologist?
Um, I'm not exactly sure yet xD Put twelve numbers in a hat and choose one for each physician? Or I'll pair them due to ships? xD Probably random though, unless anyone wants a specific pairing for their characters I guess. Both participants would have to already agree ;)

Um, I was thinking the toxins/diseases would be more of the chemist's job? Or did I mess up the scientist name? xD A Neurologist is definitely a good idea though!

I could stretch a bit to 18, but no further - for an Immune that is. I could stretch the Physicians/Scientists to 16 but I don't want more than a couple teenagers. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.