The Zodiacs: Stand Still

Seem Interesting?

• F*CK YEAH LET'S DO THIS BRING IT ON

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Totally! This seems interesting!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Sure... Though it seems a bit extravagant...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm... confused...

• Um, no. You're crazy, this will never work.

• NO! WTF JUST HAPPENED?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Spazzes* HOLY CRAP Typing this is taking way, way longer than expected >.< I literally have only been able to finish explaining all the types of the Dread! I hope it isn't too much... Oh, and set up the BB Coding. Anyways, I'm going to edit the above thread to give you guys a sneak peek of what's to come! I'd recommend thinking about characters, but there is also going to be a restriction on them - so we don't have like, twenty million scientists ~ plus there will only be twelve Zodiacs involved. But... hehe, each Zodiac will have their own personal physician to monitor them, take care of their medical needs, blah blah blah. ;) And there will also be a team of about 5 or 6 scientists who work on experiments with all of them!! Just to give you an idea on the characters ;) NO CLAIMING THOUGH! I've already decided what spots I want but I don't want to break my own rule. So, shhh. You can think on characters ~ maybe discuss them a bit, but characters will not be set in stone right here. I'm still working away at the info-add-ons, and now I'm rambling xD I'll get the sneak peek up in a second.

ALSO! I have changed the Dread a bit. It will be in what has been added.
I for one love big chunks of text so that was a great read.
*bonus if they're high quality (which that was :p)

At this point I could splurge about how awesome the coding is and the sneak peak makes me want to religiously reread/imagine/make up some sort of convoluted plan in the future and what the "coming soon(s)" probably are. BUT I don't want to appear more of a kiss-up *than I already am.

Now for the actual important message (which I really should have put first) or list of questions *that may or may not paint me as ignorant
1. If I've got this correct, not in EXACT total but there will be 12 possible spots for the Zodiacs, 12 personal physicians to care for them, and 5-6 scientists to conduct all the experimentation?

2. Are there any rules on character amount limitation per person seeing as there are A LOT of available spots open if my first question was spot on?

3. The last and most unimportant of them all. What is your preference between a very-much-real-photo/realistic art/anime/cartoon image for the appearance or physical description that will pop up in the CS?
*I realize there may be no rules to this and it's just a 'free-for-all' type of deal but I'm just a smidge OCD when it comes to it. Really half of the time I spend on my CS is doing the picture hunt. And this is me saying this when you might just be deciding to do a written description too.

I for one love big chunks of text so that was a great read.
*bonus if they're high quality (which that was :p)

At this point I could splurge about how awesome the coding is and the sneak peak makes me want to religiously reread/imagine/make up some sort of convoluted plan in the future and what the "coming soon(s)" probably are. BUT I don't want to appear more of a kiss-up *than I already am.

Now for the actual important message (which I really should have put first) or list of questions *that may or may not paint me as ignorant
1. If I've got this correct, not in EXACT total but there will be 12 possible spots for the Zodiacs, 12 personal physicians to care for them, and 5-6 scientists to conduct all the experimentation?

2. Are there any rules on character amount limitation per person seeing as there are A LOT of available spots open if my first question was spot on?

3. The last and most unimportant of them all. What is your preference between a very-much-real-photo/realistic art/anime/cartoon image for the appearance or physical description that will pop up in the CS?
*I realize there may be no rules to this and it's just a 'free-for-all' type of deal but I'm just a smidge OCD when it comes to it. Really half of the time I spend on my CS is doing the picture hunt. And this is me saying this when you might just be deciding to do a written description too.
I love how much care you're putting in this!! Makes me even more excited. So, tho answer your questions:

1) Yep! Those are the right numbers. There has to be 12 Zodiacs however, and a decent amount of over-all scientists, though the physician's can theoretically double-up when it comes to their patients.

2) Um, the only limitation is that don't over-do yourself when it comes to characters. And at the moment, I'd say only one Zodiac-character per person. The others are a free-for-all. Just don't take up like, twenty million spots. Another thing to mention, when it comes to the Zodiacs, I would prefer that we keep it equal regarding the genders. 6 males, 6 females.

3) I don't have a preference ;) I, personally, will most likely use realistic, but I have no restrictions on what kind of references you use ;)
* And I so do that too xD​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This. is. amazing.
Definitely interested!

UGH!! I've finished everything but the BB codes are all wrong but I can't figure out what's wrong.... ugh. Does anyone know BB codes? It's unreadable to people since it wipes out half the text when I try to post it >.< I mean, I see it in the edit button but otherwise it's gone.

UGH!! I've finished everything but the BB codes are all wrong but I can't figure out what's wrong.... ugh. Does anyone know BB codes? It's unreadable to people since it wipes out half the text when I try to post it >.< I mean, I see it in the edit button but otherwise it's gone.
I could very maybe help? But I have to sleep now. Though you can send me all and tell me what you want with it or something and I will have a look

I could very maybe help? But I have to sleep now. Though you can send me all and tell me what you want with it or something and I will have a look
Okay! I'm gonna try one more thing >.< I thought I had the coding right, but then some extra coding randomly pops up when I post it and it doesn't matter how many times I delete it.

Okay! I'm gonna try one more thing >.< I thought I had the coding right, but then some extra coding randomly pops up when I post it and it doesn't matter how many times I delete it.
Ugh I always hate it when that happens!

But I could help with that. Just send me a PM (or in the one we have) or add me on Skype or whatever you fancy (Same username on skype as here)

Ugh I always hate it when that happens!

But I could help with that. Just send me a PM (or in the one we have) or add me on Skype or whatever you fancy (Same username on skype as here)
Is it something that happens often? Or a bug? Or is it like, an error of BB codes? >.< I know nothing about them, I was just copying from the BB Codes page. I'm also sending you a PM right now.

Is it something that happens often? Or a bug? Or is it like, an error of BB codes? >.< I know nothing about them, I was just copying from the BB Codes page. I'm also sending you a PM right now.
It is mostly just a error in your coding... It also happens a lot if you switch from bbcode editor to Rich text editor and go back and forth between them.

Definitely if you use more complex coding, you have to work really secure, since one wrong [ or / or { can fuck up all of it

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I meant to ask , but totally forgot! Are we allowed to pre-choose are zodiacs. Like can one say , Can I be this, or is first come first sever. And if you've answered this and I somehow missed it, let my cry in my sleep.

lol that's cute. your computer writing, and the lines.

Looks interesting, and freaky... Not sure which one more so...

Looks interesting, and freaky... Not sure which one more so...
Eh, it's definitely a bit of both xD If you don't like diseases and death and secrets, then you might not like it.

I like it. It's freaky and fun. I like post-apocalyptic stuff.

Are there any Immune still available? I really don't want to play a scientist

Awesome thanks. I'm taking Capricorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.