The Zodiacs [not acceptin]

Alexis

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Looking to see if anyone might be interested in a group roleplay based on the zodiac signs. I have an inkling of an idea where the universe has four corners -- represented by the four elements that house three zodiacs each -- and in the center you have an island which is no man's land. My guess is that every year, one person from each zodiac is sent to the island in an equal boy:girl ratio to see if peace is possible with each passing generation since currently all four corners are at war with each other.

But there's more to thr story because outside No man's land, everyone seems normal but actually, they all have specific powers that only reveal themselves upon entering the island.

There's going to be more action and drama to it and a looooot of mystery.

Any takers?

I'm interested. Are you shooting to have twelve people, one for each sign, or are we going to double on characters, or? Also, what would the technology level be?

I'm interested. Are you shooting to have twelve people, one for each sign, or are we going to double on characters, or? Also, what would the technology level be?
I'm thinking six people so everyone would double up with a character of each sex. And technology level would be relatively high. I'm working on a lotnof advancements for the info dump which will come soon :3

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
I'm thinking six people so everyone would double up with a character of each sex. And technology level would be relatively high. I'm working on a lotnof advancements for the info dump which will come soon :3
Consider me even more interested. c: I'm excited to see the info dump, now.

This sounds really interesting! Are you going to post the info dump here or have you already posted it somewhere?

This sounds really interesting! Are you going to post the info dump here or have you already posted it somewhere?
I'm just doing some final touches and then i'll post it in the group RP forums and tag those interested!

• Love
Reactions: kelsen
*places interest quietly on the table and shuffles back into the shadows*

Last edited:
Reactions: Hanyauku