2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
In the world of Zverokruh there are 37 guilds that rule over the massive planet. Each guild is represented by a Zodiac sign from the Chinese, General, and Celtic Zodiacs. Each guild offers various services and rewards for characters that align with them. Every guild is governed by a "Dieuld" a demi-god that embodies the Zodiac Sign the guild represents. Each guild has a goal to achieve, will these goals all co-exist together peacefully? This is up for you to decide! The Zodiac Guilds is a long term group roleplay set in a futuristic fantasy world where your character's choices effect every aspect of the future. There will be many roleplay perks the main being an intricate guild system. Here is all the Zodiac Signs for each guild in Zverokruh:

GENERAL ZODIAC:
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces

CHINESE ZODIAC:

Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Goat
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Pig

CELTIC ZODIAC:

Birch – The Achiever
Rowan – The Thinker
Ash – The Enchanter
Alder – The Trailblazer
Willow – The Observer
Hawthorn – The Illusionist
Oak – The Stabilizer
Holly – The Ruler
Hazel – The Knower
Vine – The Equalizer
Ivy – The Superior
Reed – The Inquisitor
Elder – The Seeker

Each of these Zodiac signs holds sway in the world of Zverokruh. The world is set up as a three ring circle. The guilds of the General Zodiac make up the inner circle. The guilds of the Chinese Zodiac make up the middle circle. Finally, the guilds of the Celtic Zodiac make up the outer circle. Each Guild has something to offer your character in return for their loyalty. Each guild grants their members powers and abilities depending on their rank within the guild. You can raise your rank by doing missions/quests for your guild. Some of these missions include infiltrating other Guild Bases among other things. Within Zverokruh there are fragments of Zodiac artifacts left over from the creation of the world by the true Deity Zodiacs who live in the Ethereal Realm high above the planet. These artifacts have unknown power and strength and are rumored to be the key to becoming a Dieuld. In this world where will you stand?

This still needs to be fleshed out, hence why the Plotting prefix is here! Now, are you interested?

I am! A question, though: Considering each zodiac represents a guild. For example, if I choose a zodiac, will my character be the leader of the guild, a normal member of the guild or etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS! All characters start out as a member of the guild first. Only Dieuld's can be leaders of a guild. To become a Dieuld your character has to find the fragments of and complete a Zodiac Artifact in order to transform into a Demi-God that represents that guild's zodiac sign. Zodiac Artifact Fragments are scattered throughout Zverokruh and can create a variety of different objects. These objects are essential to giving your character the Zodiac influence they must have to become a leader of a guild. There are members and there are Dieulds for a guild, however members have several ranks they can achieve in their guild that grants them more and more rewards and freedoms throughout the world too. These ranks are kind of like extra titles for members. Any more questions?

THANKS! All characters start out as a member of the guild first. Only Dieuld's can be leaders of a guild. To become a Dieuld your character has to find the fragments of and complete a Zodiac Artifact in order to transform into a Demi-God that represents that guild's zodiac sign. Zodiac Artifact Fragments are scattered throughout Zverokruh and can create a variety of different objects. These objects are essential to giving your character the Zodiac influence they must have to become a leader of a guild. There are members and there are Dieulds for a guild, however members have several ranks they can achieve in their guild that grants them more and more rewards and freedoms throughout the world too. These ranks are kind of like extra titles for members. Any more questions?
I guess that's it for now. With that being said, you can count me on board!

@Weisenhart Thought you might wanna take a look at it.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Can you be a bit more specific? What more information would you like to know about? :D
I have been brainstorming lately, more information of all sorts will be up soon!

Last edited:
This sounds very interesting so count me in.

Now when you talk about the guilds conducting raids on each other, are the guilds at war or is it more of a friendly rivalry?

• Love
This looks nifty. I'd be curious to know about each of the zodiac houses and missions. That way I can choose and not just pick my irl zodiac sign.

• Love
@Ramboing For now it is merely friendly rivalry. There is a point in the plot line where guild associations can turn sour and there could be real feuding. But, for the most part the "raids" or missions would be friendly and non threatening too much. ^.^

@WesternTigress You got it! I am currently working on the information for the Zodiac Aries Guild ^.^

Thanks for your interest! Would you folks be up for a leveling and experience system in this RPG? ^.^

I'd be up to give it a try definitely. The levelling and experience part. And Aries is usually my favourite so I look forward to seeing what you've got.

• Love
That's awesome, glad to hear someone is up for that this roleplay! ^.^ I wanted to kind of brainstorm and see what "Key Points" each guild would need to fully understand it and here is what I have picked:
  • Current Guild Dieuld - Who is the guild leaders currently?
  • Member Classifications - The specific classifications your character will acquire once a member of that guild. This includes powers and abilities associated with that guild.
  • Guild Ranks - The various ranks each guild grants and their purpose within the guild.
  • Zodiac Influence - Mainly why this guild is representing said Zodiac.
  • Guild Markets & Trading System
  • Guild Creeds/Goals
  • Guild Missions
  • Guild Land Ownership
  • Guild Companions
  • Guild Membership Rewards
  • Guild Alliances and Adversaries
  • Guild Locations (maps for later)
  • AND FINALLY - Zodiac Artifacts - All the various artifacts that are tied to each Zodiac.

Please let me know if you want to know anything else in the Guild Descriptions so I can add it!

Glad to have you here Chaos, and yeah I was curious how many were widespread but there is like 60 Zodiac Signs total and I figured 37 would be way enough for this roleplay. XD Celtic Zodiacs are my favorite because I am a Zodiac. ;D

I find this interesting and would love to join in! My only question as of now are; What races would be available to play as?

• Love
That's a good question! It's good to have you on board @Scath , so I was mainly thinking that there were only humans and then once you have completed a Zodiac Artifact it will transfer the essence of that Zodiac into you and transform your character into various things. A good example is the Aries Guild Dieuld; Ramvernu. By putting together his artifact, it transformed him into a "Ramun" a half Zodiac Ram and half human. However, if you guys want some different original races to play instead of just humans in the beginning. I am happy to hear more ideas of what you guys want.

I am excited for your questions and will be awaiting them patiently. I am still diligently working on completing the Guild of Zodiac Aries guide for you guys and then the others of course. This project is so fun, I am eager to continue steadily towards an OOC. It will take some time though, to be honest. Lots of information for all of you to read and learn about in order to make the perfect character! Thank you all for your interest.

I had an idea....There are three zodiac 'families' to choose from, what if there were three races to match the zodiacs? The western Zodiac 'race' would be human, while the Chinese and Celtic would be a race from the respective mythology? The races would not be limited in what zodiac guild to choose from, but it would go to reason that, say, the Celtic zodiac 'family' would be comprised mostly of the Celtic race.

I don't know if that made any sense....if not, please ask questions so I can try to clarify!

Reactions: WesternTigress
I had an idea....There are three zodiac 'families' to choose from, what if there were three races to match the zodiacs? The western Zodiac 'race' would be human, while the Chinese and Celtic would be a race from the respective mythology? The races would not be limited in what zodiac guild to choose from, but it would go to reason that, say, the Celtic zodiac 'family' would be comprised mostly of the Celtic race.

I don't know if that made any sense....if not, please ask questions so I can try to clarify!
So those from the Celtic zodiac guilds will be tree people?

Tree people? I'm not sure I understand? There are a lot of different races in Celtic mythology. All we would need to do is find a race that fits this world or modify a race to better fit. There's a lot of fae type races in Celtic myth, the only major issue I see with my idea is that I can't seem to find any mythical races that would fit the Chinese zodiac....

It might not be that good of an idea to begin with, but I figured I would offer it up for discussion.

Edit: Never mind, I know what you mean by tree people...*Head meets desk* But no, the Celtic zodiac race would not have to be dryads unless that is the race everyone wants

Last edited by a moderator:
...Just had aa thought, what if the Celtic zodiac guilds are the only ones to use wands or staffs? Like, they use a wand/staff that represents their guild or something like that. Harry Potter came to mind when I wrote this XD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.