The "Zayn/Elvira/Niall" 'verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back - the power in our whole town was out so no internet access. :( Anyway, any ideas for cute things Jr could do for Nick?

awww that sucks but at least it's back now :)
Mmmm the roses thing I said? take Nick to a carnival or something and go on a big wheel, make a firework of his own and make it so it comes out in words something for nick, google it?

I'll be going at 3ish and back again a bit later :)

No problem. I'll be here all day :)

Hehe do you mean the rest of the day? :) :D

Here is what I found for the girl!direction roleplay:

one_direction_girl_version_png_by_happyfamilyshow-d6a8iwi.png

Hehe my Zayn girl has long hair though, that's what I have her as anyway :)

nah I've never read them at all, I might have to read one but it depends if I can get into it

The ones I've linked you to above - the first one is longer, and it's a Zarry one where Zayn is pregnant and a girl, but the second one is a Ziall and it's shorter.

that sounds good, i'll maybe read them, I need to watch the new teen wolf episode and also get coursework done

The mew episode is amazing!!!! I watched it yesterday morning, and it's just....AAAAH!

I haven't had time, I need to get coursework done, so yeah I'm going to do that now, my replies might be a bit slow as this coursework is due tomorrow

No problem - I'm going now anyway :) I'll be on tonight though.

alrightyyy, byee, see you tonight :)

I'm back! I suck at Halo 2 by the way :( I was beaten by a thirteen year old.

i'll be going for a bath in a bit :) ahaha I don't play that, I never have, I prefer COD

heard about The Wanted :( like crying, no joke, so upset

The Wanted are pleased to announce the release of their new video and single 'Glow In The Dark' taken from their November release 'Word of Mouth'. They are very excited to perform 'Glow In The Dark' along with their smash singles 'I Found You', 'Chasing The Sun', and 'Glad You Came', amongst others for their fans on their upcoming Word of Mouth Tour.

This tour will be their last for a while as Tom, Max, Jay, Siva and Nathan have collectively decided to take time to pursue personal endeavours following the tour's conclusion. The band wants to stress to their fans that they will continue on as The Wanted and look forward to many successful projects together in the future. They thank their fans for their continued love and support and look forward to seeing them on tour

What picture do you have in mind for Charlotte?

Mmmmm I don't know actually

How about this:
article-800640320-7075706.jpg

I don't like Cher Lloyd, I don't think that would suit Charlotte either

Status
Not open for further replies.