The "Zayn/Elvira/Niall" 'verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an outfit and that for her as well :), okay do the time skip :), i'll be back after my bath :)

Edward: 15 (nearly 16)

Harry-Chilling-Out-Love-The-Glasses-Rare-Pic-x-harry-styles-16930308-720-540.jpg

hehe awww harry looks so cute XD :) I need one of Nick talking about that, but it would mean of getting one of Harry when he was a bit older

How about this?

Men%252Bmedium%252Bcurly%252Bhair%252Bwith%252Bcurly%252Bbang%252Bpictures.JPG

no that's worse than the first one, that last one isn't even attractive

I can't find any pictures..... :(

that's because I think Harry is the only one who would look good as Nick but one like
harry_styles.jp.jpg

It's hard to imagine someone sometimes, and I personally don't find guys with curly hair attractive, apart from Harry

Yeah alright :) What about James?

I have four that could be James as young and older, he could just age really well XD
medium_4st60n.jpg

tumblr_lsn0slfeKe1qbyhr8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3yayhglqP1r17oyso1_500_thumb.jpg

1226088_1370225159697_full.jpg

*drools at the second picture* He's hot!

hehe I like the fourth one, he's hot :) XD

Mmm who else do we need pictures for, I done one for Lily didn't I? I decided on Vanessa Hudgen's for her

ohhh what are we doing for Jr and Nick in the whole relationship, divorcing, not divorcing?

How about Jr does all these cute things for Nick and Nick gradually relents as he realizes that Jr really does feel absolutely awful about the whole thing and they end up reconciling?

How about one for El?

so they end up getting back together in the end because Jr keeps doing cute things for him

I done el on the page before

Have we got one for young Chloe?

Well I picked Cheryl cole for her older, so it can stay the same for younger?

It's funny how this just started as a one roleplay and now we have created a whole family and their history :) We've made our own world :)

Because its like our own little world :D
I'll be back on a bit later :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.