The Yakuza Clans

Then, it is settled. I'll send my emmisaries and let them come, and we shall discuss this. WOuld you be by my side to talk about this matter, Hanazawa-dono? ASked Shoju raising an eyebrow

[fieldbox="Hanazawa Katsumi, goldenrod, solid"]

f654e9086747e1ec3aad7a7c85836b34.jpg

Katsumi Hanazawa bowed lightly at Emperor Shojo before saying , "It is an honor to be able to serve by your side , Your Highness , but it'd like to request of something if you would allow it ." .

"If we were to send in another clan representative , it might ease the Yakuza Clans , to be able to see two sides helping in negotiating . If it is your will , Emperor Shojo , I'd like the representative of the Shark Clan , Yoritomo Morito , to accompany us ." , she said with a serious expression .

[/fieldbox]

I'm at your disposal, My Emperor. Morito said with a grinn and a deep bow.
It's perfect, then. GO, both of you with my blessings. All the clans that follow me now are still in charge of your own ncestral endeavour. As have always been, the imperial legions will join the crab in the defense of rokugan, along with the warriors of de Lotus, Scorpion and the other clans. S for the Crane and Lion... Would you consider to at least allow a truce? Shoju asked.
The Crane can accept a truce. We need to leave our farmers to grow the rice or we'll all die of hunger. Until next summer, then. Said the Crane Emmisarie.
I agree. Until the Day of Amaterasu, then. Ikoma-sama?
The smith must strike when the metal is hot. As so, the general must attack his enemies when they most need peace. The Lion quoted the Lidership, the first treaty about strategy made by the Kami Akodo, founder of the Lion Clan.
So be it. NO Akodo has never been defeated in battle. Let's keep changing things: this will be known as the Age of Changes.

"I hope you are aware of what you are doing ." , the leader of the Wolf Clan murmured to the female before giving her a small smile .

Indeed , there were many risks associated with the plan of hers , but she knew that if the representative of the Shark Clan was along , she could worry at least lesser . Katsumi Hanazawa bowed her forehead onto the ground before making her way to Yoritomo Morito , "It looks like we are to work together ." , she said before looking up at the taller male .

[/fieldbox]

It looks like it. Well, It's a pleassure to work with you. He said with a grinn.

Meanwhile, the wolf Was the last clan to swear fealthy to the new emperor.

The brunette smiled before saying , "It's a pleasure to work with you , as well ." . She was about to say more when an attendee approached her , "Hanazawa-dono , your transportation is here to fetch you ." . The attendee bowed lightly before retreating .

Katsumi nodded before asking the male , "Would you like a ride , Yorimoto-sama , as well as a place to dwell in ? Or have you already arranged something ?" .

[/fieldbox]

I had my arrangements, but how can i not ccept such a delightful company. he said with a smile, looking at her from head to tow. Beautiful girl it was, and strong and daring.

I'm not happy with the outcome. Not with the Crab at least. he said once they got outside. I spected them to be less sensible and more ready to make allies than enemies. It's like if the Shadow Realm wasn't enough for them. Wich talks poorly or extremelly high of them, if you think of it.

Katsumi Hanazawa smiled lightly at the male before saying , "You flatter me , Yorimoto-sama ." . The carriage she had come in earlier stopped in front of the two before an attendee opened the door . "Well , we cannot say too much of the Crab Clan yet , that is until we know more about them ." , was all she said before entering the carriage , even though she did agree with the representative from the Shark Clan . She needed to trust him as time passes by , and hopefully she could .

"Katsumi-san ! You father wishes to see you ." , the brunette's private attendee approached her before bowing slightly at Yoritomo Morito .

"I , as well ." , Katsumi said before walking into the Hanazawa household compound , gesturing the male to follow her .

As she reached her father's study , she was greeted by him personally . "Ah , Katsumi , how was the conference ?" , he smiled before noticing the male that was standing next to his daughter and his smile faltered slightly , "And you might be ?" .

[/fieldbox]

Morito smiled at the Daimyo of the Fenix clan and bowed deeply and politelly. I'm Yoritomo Morito, Hanazawa-dono. I'm the Hatamoto of the Shark Clan, and i'd like to think i can consider myself an admirer of your daughter's bravery. She invited me here. He said with a charming smile.

"I see ." , was all the leader of the Fenix Clan said before bowing back in politeness . "I am Norio Hanazawa , Daimyo of the Fenix Clan , Yoritomo-san ." , Hanazawa introduced before turning to face his daughter .

"Katsumi , my dear , your Sensei has arrived but considering we have guest , tell him to wrap the day's lesson in an hour ." , he said before gesturing his daughter to the Dojo .

The female nodded before facing the two males and bowing , "Forgive me , Yoritomo-sama , I have some business to attend to and as such , my father shall accompany you until then ." . Katsumi then stood up straight before giving Yoritomo Morito a small smile and walking off to the Dojo .

"Would you like some tea , Yoritomo-san ?" , the older male asked as he walked into his study and pouring two cups of Chrysanthemum tea .

"You are an admirer of my daughter's , is it ?" , he casually asked before placing the tea pot back onto the table .

[/fieldbox]

Morito greeted her with the head. I'll be aching to see you, Katsumi-Dono. He said with a smile

Then he followed the Fenix clan Daimyo who curiously had little servants. Maybe he was afficionate to tea. He recibed the tea with a nod and said. Indeed. She's an admirable woman. The Fenix will continue to prosper with her.

The older man chuckled loudly after a few moments of silence when he poured the tea . "Well , my dear boy , we are now in the 18th century , the best thing you could reply to a woman is you're aching to see her ?" , he chuckled again before pushing the small tea cup to the younger male .

Norio's gaze had noticed the Yoritomo's gaze on himself pouring the tea and decided it was no harm to explain himself , "The Hanazawa household values the quality of our helpers ." .

"You know when your parents say that the walls have ears ?"

Norio sipped his tea before answering , "They're right , just not subjectively accurate ." . The leader of the Fenix Clan kept quiet for a moment as he listened to the Shark Clan man talk about his daughter , a smile forming on the corners of her lips . "Ah yes , Katsumi had gotten her beauty and brains from her mother . Even her bullheadedness . I'm sure you have witnessed that by now ." , he said as he observed the male .

[/fieldbox]

Morito smiled widely at his comment, but said nothing. He didn't need to know what was on his mind. Even if it was a friendly visit, Morito was the right hand of the Shark Clan and Norio was still the Fenix Clan Daimyo. Threading carefully, it could be good.
If not, it could get desastrous.

Almost starting a war with the Crab as her first act in the court of the new Emperor was an interesting way of seeing it. Answered Morito with a smile

The male was drinking his Chrysanthemum Tea soothingly and peacefully when he heard what the male had said . "She WHAT!?" , he unconsciously yelled before choking slightly on his drink .

"That woman....I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ." .

Norio sighed before gulping down another cup of tea . "In any case , what is your honest opinion of this Empire's state ?" , he asked , curious as to what the younger male's opinion is .

[/fieldbox]

Honestly? That we need to be ready, make allies, prepare for war and try to asses everything we can from the winter courts. There are many samurais of the clan just waiting the moment to fight back. The Black Lión, the former Akodo Toturi amongst them, leading them.
I'm interested in seeing who sides with him other than the Lion and Crane. If Shoju-dono beats him, his empire will prosper. If Toturi wins... I would like to see who has the power to seize the throne. It's a bet, as it looks like.

"You are daring as well , Yoritomo-sama ." , was all Norio said before sipping some more of his tea . The leader of the Fenix Clan then said , "I am sorry that my daughter isn't here , she has her class to attend to and her Sensei isn't very lenient ." .

He then stood up before making his way to his collection of books , "You do know history of our Empire , don't you , boy ?" .

[/fieldbox]

I know what my lord has told me. Answered Morito, who had noted that the man had asked him but never gave his opinion. Morito drank some tea and explained That's all i'm needed to know

Norio Hanazawa could tell the younger male was a cautious one as he did give vague answers . "Being a mystery will only serve the opposite effect , boy ." , the leader of the Fenix Clan said befor taking a seat in front of him .

"What is your true nature of coming here ? And by here I meant leaving your clan . Are you merely here for a part of the new Empire ?" , he asked , almost sharply before pouring more tea .

[/fieldbox]

I don't want to be impertinent, but that's a lot of questions, Dono. I've been send to the court of the new emperor to negociate peace for my clan as the new Hatamoto. That's the only true.

Since we are being sincere with each other, ¿why did you send little Katsumi alone to the court instead of going both of you. I spected that you remained in Fénix lands, but if you're here i don't see the reason

"My boy , the last time someone called my daughter little , he had his teeth punched in , not out ." .

He smirked slightly before standing onto his feet . "Every father wants their child to stay in their nest forever , especially if it was a girl , but that is not possibe ." , Norio replied , leaving the question unanswered . Before he could say a thing , the bamboo made door slid open , revealing Katsumi Hanazawa holding a katana and using a keikogi .

"I apologize for my intrusion but Fujima-san has arrived ." .

Norio smiled before walking to the door , "This was a nice talk , Yoritomo-san , let's do it again another time . Until then , Katsumi , you may take over from here ." , he said before bowing and walking out of his study .

[/fieldbox]