The Yakuza Clans

((not letting them enter the empire nd kill them all. If it is eternal? Yes, it is. Also it's the eternal duty of the Crab and Lotus clans. Just so you know and don't loose face if you don't want to))

(She's trying to make the point that killing off the soldiers may buy time , but it doesn't actually solve anything much , but it will enraged the leader of the Shadow Realm .)

((I think Fu leng is enraged since he got his ass kicked some 2 millenia ago XD He's much like sauron, he doesn't care about every goblin. Also, is doing all it can to fuck the empire up))

(Exactly my point -3- Oh well , you can reply however you think they will !)

((ok, i don't think i have got your point but, ok!))

Everyone stopped talking to see the little Fenix. Yasuki Munomo turned red in indignation. We also could let rabid dogs babysit our boys and put the rapists to take care of our women. Are you insane, Hanazawa? Is this the Fenix's wisdom? The rest of the court was startled, including Shoju. No one could imagine what the girl had just said. You have not seen the terror, so please don't interfeer

[fieldbox="Hanazawa Katsumi, goldenrod, solid"]

f654e9086747e1ec3aad7a7c85836b34.jpg

We also could let rabid dogs babysit our boys and put the rapists to take care of our women. Are you insane, Hanazawa? Is this the Fenix's wisdom?
You have not seen the terror, so please don't interfeer

The female remained her poker face . From a young age , she had realized that showing any emotion in any sort of battle field , be it literal or not , you had a high chance to lose .

"Oh ? And I suppose you , Munomo-sama had stood in the shoes of a soldier , in the battle field with a weapon at hand , charging in the way of your enemy , ready to die for your klan or country ?" , Katsumi responded before sipping some tea .

"I agree that we are to handle the problem that is at hand , and that is the arm forces which threatens our nation , but . Do you know the full plan of the Shadow Realm ? Are all of you here very confident that the army that is attacking us now is the Shadow Realms' only army ? Can anyone of you verify that after killing all their soldiers , who were only instructed to fight for their country , no other more dangerous harm will come to our nation ?" , the brunette looked into the eyes of each diplomat , knowing they weren't half close enough to answering her .

[/fieldbox]

Oh! Sure! We let the Wall alone, so the massed armies of Jigoku come and kill us all and meanwhile we look for the other armies that maybe can or might be hidden somewhere else but that are not threatening us. So, is that it? Or you have the plan to cleanse the lands in the other side of the Wall so that we can go to the other side and try to asses the full power of Fu Leng? Or could you please return to your dolls while real men talk about war. The Yasuki emmisarie was red as a tomatoe and was directly screaming. He had risen now and loosing face, and the Yojimbos started to rise to to protect him from you or to defend his honor.

((i spect i'm not being rude but, it the crab has not spitted you for suggesting they're not in charge, it's because he's in Otosan Uchi))

Katsumi Hanazawa merely raised an eyebrow before saying , "How interesting . So you are indirectly saying that you know what they have planned for us step by step , Munomu-sama ?" . She then gave a small smile before resting her hands on her lap , "Such a shame , I did not peg you to be one to act so impulsively . Might I add that if what you are saying is correct , then their armies are being secured even more as they take more of this beautiful land , and if they do so , don't you think their line of defense will be on high guard ?" .

She stopped for a moment before saying , "Oh do not mind me , your Highness and esteemed diplomats , for I am merely a woman who is expected to twiddle her fingers and as Munomu-sama said , playing with my dolls . I'm merely giving my opinion that we shouldn't underestimate our enemies ." . Katsumi then stared straight into the raged man's eye , "For that will be our biggest down fall ." .

[/fieldbox]

How insane are you? The armies of jigoku are assaulting the wall at this very moment! What do you want? That we ignore an enemy that's attacking right now? The man looked unable to understand you.

We can't go to the other side of the wall, or we get corrupted by the power of jigoku, so we don't have any intel. Moreover, they have never attacked out of the wall, with the exception of the cultist bred in the very empire.

Katsumi Hanazawa sighed before saying , "I don't recall ever saying that we should ignore the threat at hand . What I merely suggested was that we do not spend too much of the finest army men we have in one spot ." .

She then set her cup down , "My suggestion was to not act so impulsively as to kill off al our soldier as we still have to make plans of the future of this kingdom ." .

[/fieldbox]

There are 9 clans to worry about politics. My clan will worry of the Empire. Sentenced the Crab. Everyone else was quiet.

There are 9 clans to worry about politics. My clan will worry of the Empire.

The brunette rolled her eyes lightly before looking away . If they couldn't handle the truth of the matter , Katsumi Hanazawa didn't see the worth of her clan , The Fenix Clan , placing an effort in trying to restore the peace and kingdom back as clans in unity .

[/fieldbox]

I'll tell you what, Fenix. Why don't you bring some men to the wall? I'll let you do anything you want with them, they're your men, after all. Try everything and do as you please, and if you find a way of killing Fu Leng and end this war for good, i'll stop complaining and the crab will treat you like a hero. What do you say, child? the man taunted her.
The other courtiers saw the Yasuki calmer and understand it was a game like the ones they were used to and started to get calmer and chat waggering over if she'll accept, how many time they were going last or if she'll get to the shadow realm.

I'll tell you what, Fenix. Why don't you bring some men to the wall? I'll let you do anything you want with them, they're your men, after all. Try everything and do as you please, and if you find a way of killing Fu Leng and endthis war for good, i'll stop complaining and the crab will treat you like a hero. What do you say, child?

Katsumi Hanazawa gave a soft smile to all the diplomats , as well as King Shojo , before standing on her feet and facing all of them present , especially the leader of the Crab Clan . She laughed almost sweetly before saying sharply , "You are more idiotic than I give you credit for , Munomu-sama ." . She could actually hear a few snickering in amusement , some gasping while some merely stared on .

The brunette then walked to face the leader of the Crab Clan that was now sitting down before smiling , as if nothing was happening . "I'd like everyone to listen to this . We were all gathered here to come up with a treaty that might satisfy both parties with minimal destruction as possible while the Crab Clan apparently found women playing with dolls more fitting ." .

She then straightened her back before saying , "I may be a woman and I may not have the strength equivalent to that of a man , but do listen when I say that that does not effect my performance in any way as the future leader of the Fenix Clan . I agree that attacking them at the wall is a good idea to render their army . But isn't the key to what all of us believe here is peace ? By attacking them , we might infuriate them even more than we already have ."

"Why not we first propose a treaty with them as to ensure that the lives of many is not at stake . And if they break our treaty , we may attack them , as mentioned ." .

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
They are monsters sent from Jigoku, asshole! They eat Our men or lead troops of undead or the Oni simply start bathing on our intestines!
Those monster have no honor, no mind many of them and no other will than the will of the Dark Kami to end all life and burn us. You are the idiotic moron what can't understand a thing out of your peety doll fantasy world. In this world, we talk politics and war and we decide to make sacrifices for the good of the empire! If you're here simply to insult and dishonor me with your stupid babble i'll have to ask you to leave and let the real man work a solution.
The Yasuki was terribly red and raging, but e knew he could not act in any rash way because the crab was not ready to fight a war right now.

Yasuki-sama, Hanazawa-sama, please. I asked all of you here to end a war instead of starting a new one. Also, the fenix is the most northern clan and the crab the most southern, so, how you'd fight? Exchanging blows by mail? All the court, that was in tension, started to laugh at the gracious jest and relaxed. Everyone but the crab.

It's good to see the fenix is not a coward as many saw them, and that the next daimyo is so able with words as able with magic as i have heard. Would the fenix be at peace with me and accept me as your Emperor?

Yasuki-sama, Hanazawa-sama, please. I asked all of you here to end a war instead of starting a new one. Also, the fenix is the most northern clan and the crab the most southern, so, how you'd fight? Exchanging blows by mail?

It's good to see the fenix is not a coward as many saw them, and that the next daimyo is so able with words as able with magic as i have heard. Would the fenix be at peace with me and accept me as your Emperor?

In all honesty , the relationship of her clan with the Crab Clan was not a good one , never was and never will , and as such she did not want to antagonize the future emperor . "Why , of course , your majesty , the Fenix Clan would more then humbly accept your Highness ." , she said whilst bowing .

"I do not question your views or our past emperor's , but I'd like to ask what is your objectives...or more like future achievements for the Yakuza Clans ?" , she smiled sweetly .

[/fieldbox]

Ah... the Reasons and Objectives. I would give you reasons, but i know that Scorpions are seen as treacherous bastards. IN fact we were giving the empire something to hate instead of each other or our beloved Emperor. However, i'm still seen as a treacherous murderer and i don't think my reasons would be accepted. That's why i havent seen fit to tell my reasons ad objectives to anyone outside my clan, and i won't do it now. Emperor Shoju I said.

As for the Yakuza, they're monstruous bandits that plunder our empire and they will be executed and prosecuted as we have in the past

Katsumi Hanazawa showed no expression on her face , only the one whereby she was listening intently to what the future emperor of their empire was to say . "It is absolutely understandable , Your Highness . I would have done the same in your place . Although , what is a leader without enemies ?" , she smiled , sincerely . All the while , her mind had drifted to the man from the Shark Clan and his question .

WHat place you think the Yakuza have in this new empire our lord Shoju is forging?

She seemed to be in thought as she looked puzzled , "If you don't mind me voice , Emperor Shojo , why not use the Yakuza Clans to your advantage instead of just wasting them away ? Of course , it is your utmost decision to make ." .

[/fieldbox]

Interesting. Speak, please. He said with interest behind his mask. NOboddy could see, but everybody knew he was smiling.
THe lion and crane looked at you with fury and pity.

Katsumi Hanazawa wasn't smiling , in fact , she was using a serious tone , fooling almost everyone , except for the Shark Clan . "You see , the Yakuza Clans have many connections the Royal Family doesn't . Although their methods are shady , they do get the job done quick and silently . If you were to somehow be able to use that to your advantage , wouldn't that make Emperor Shojo's empire a glorious one ?" .

She then added , "Besides that , this country is torn into two - those who's opinion is either with the emperor and others , the Yakuza Clans . Combining the two might mean that you have the whole country's interest and loyalty at the tip of your fingers . There are so much more for this empire you are to reign , Your Highness , you just need to play your card right and who knows ? The world may be next ." . Katsumi knew that she had somehow bought the man , even if it was by a small amount .

[/fieldbox]