The Yakuza Boss and the Stripper YAOI

• Thread starter VampuricWerewolf
  • Start date
V

VampuricWerewolf

Original poster
It's a simple plot for now. The stripper has a normal job during the week, he could even be a dentist or a teacher if you want. But on the weekends he has a secret job, he is a stripper at a gay club downtown. Since he doesn't want to be discovered, he wears a mask or something to hide his face. The stripping is a sort of release, it's like his version of therapy if that makes sense. it helps him get through the week, but the boss becomes interested in him, hunts him down, and then blackmails him into becoming his lover. the boss i was thinking might be a bit awkward. like he doesn't know how to show affection so he just does what he knows which is using threats and blackmail. I can play either role, it really doesn't matter to me. please reply with a post of yours from another rp.

i want semi lit, meaning at least a paragraph. one liners are only ok when absolutely neccisary. if there are too many of them in a row then i'm going to call it off. so long as there is something to work off of then it's ok to have short posts!

This is a YAOI rp

I was about to pass this up, but OWOW, I'm interested! I give as good as I get, but I can send you an RP post if you need it ^^

i think your profile pic won me over XD i love MXC! i'm glad you want to join! what character would you like to play?

I think I'd be able to make the most do with the stripper, if you don't mind ^^

I think I'd be able to make the most do with the stripper, if you don't mind ^^
That's fine.
i'll make the rp but here is my character.

Name: Katakura
History: Kata was born and raised into his role as leader. he took over his father's rein and expanded the group, becoming the strongest group in the city, even taking over the other groups and expanding to the cities surrounding. Kata visits random businesses under his control periodically, making sure things are being run to his specifications. he's not strict, but he has certain rules he expects to be followed. it was during one of these checks that he found someone that finally sparked his interest. and when his interest is gained he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants.

here is the link
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=18204&p=480082#post480082

Here's mine then

T129149567811e63d0d21dd36a946e3cf98cd9600775d.png

Name: Haruki Ito
Bio: A band teacher during the week, a male stripper during the weekend, Haruki is known to his students as the teacher who doesn't take anything from anyone, but to his clients, he is known as Devil Eyes Haru for the way he has been known to seduce them while on stage. Before he had gotten his second job, he had been simply a teacher, dealing with both students and his co-workers, and hating all of it. After losing a bet, at a co-worker's bachelor party, he had auditioned for a male stripper at a local strip bar. Out of sheer luck, he had won, and was recommended for a gay strip bar downtown. He had tried it for a night, decided he liked it better than teaching any day, and took weekend shifts there.