The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
M

Mako Torriblaidd

Original poster
I'm looking to do an angel/daemon pairing, a bad angel and a good daemon. I know this is rather blah but I don't know where it will go and am hoping for someone to help me formulate this idea.

I'd love to try this idea out with you. Which would you rather be of the two, and would you be the dom or sub?

I can play either role and either position, I'm just slightly better at being a sub. So it's an open concept.

Well, I would prefer it if I were the sub, and it might be fun to play a nice demon. Getting the dark looks but the small and shy personality.

Aye, alright I can play the dominant bad angel!

I think I'm gonna use this girl right here.
Kiddie Demon.jpg

WhiteAngelBoy.jpg

And here's mine... so onto plot, any ideas? Mine is kinda meh, angel hunting daemons, fall for the daemon...

Well, I was thinking that perhaps my girl, being the goody she is, heads towards heaven in order to have a sort of repeal or whatever so she can finally enter heaven. Your guy finds her along the way and then, being the baddy he is, attacks and takes her to wherever since she's a demon. That's as much as I have so far.

Hrm alright, that works as well!

I think I can, do you want to see anything specific come of it or?

Okies, I'll see what I can manage.

Well, it doesn't suck, but I can't reply just yet. I'm about to go, so I'll get to it as soon as I can.