FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
I couldn't find any threads beyond the WWE2k one and well, i feel like discussing Wrestling. I watched TNA impact on sunday and well,, it's kinda good. I mean, the Final Deletion was a very odd match yet kinda awesome. Anything wrestling related can be discussed. TNA, WWE,WCW,ECW etc.. TNA gets a lot of hate and it is deserved due to years of bad decisions, trying to compete with WWE by eerm... being WWE lite and failing, HOAK HOGAN and pals turning it into WCW 2:This time, we are crap from the begining, it being a retirement home for WWE wreslters etc.. But they are kinda good atm. Final Deletion is said to be their best work, which is kinda sad but TNA has a massive issue. Dixie Carter. Or so i've heard.

Anyway, for those who are not familiar with Final Deletion. It seems to be the conclusion of the Broken Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy feud. Matt referred to him as brother Nero and well, Matt kinda went insane. It's odd yet amusing. Cheesey and bad but so bad it's good. It's blanatly scripted and they don't care or they stopped pretending it is. I mean, TNA impact opened with well, Matt at his place ordering the Battleground to be prepared. It kinda does what WWE does but unlike WWE, it works. WWE's scripting used to be hard to notice and well, WWE is kinda going downhill.

Speaking of WWE, what is up with the bad camera? I mean, does Bucky Beaver Kevin Dunn think shaking the camera and zooming in and out increases the drama? No. It is annoying to watch.

Also, I find Brock Lesnar to be kinda crap because they turned him into spam city. I mean, 1 move and maybe, an F-5? Even HOAK HOGAN had more moves. Granted, he had 5 at most and most of his career was just getting beaten up, hulking out, punch, big boot, leg drop but HOAK hogan was less predictable then Lesnar is. I mean, Suplex after Suplex? really?

And yet, Dean Ambrose wasn't put over? Brock has stated many times he is only in it for the cash and with his recent UFC win, i can see him leaving when his contract end. Dean? He likes wrestling and he is over with the crowd. Unlike Roman Reigns who has X-pac heat.

I used to watch Raw and Smackdown every week, but most of the wrestlers I like either quit due to injuries, retired, or passed away. Then I just kind of fell out of it. Well I do watch the Mark Remark, if that counts. x'D

Status
Not open for further replies.