Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hako Rice

Original poster
It had been 500 years since the last time I had to breath...heck it was the last time I had had to live, but now I have been cursed to live among the living one last time, until I have killed the one who had put the curse on me...but I can not do it alone I need the help of other's. Those were the words I were told, by the man who had brought me back to earth, the year was 2015 I wasn't familiar with this place, I didn't even know my own name. A building that smelt of a strong cinnamon and had a warm silk curtain in the door way was unusual I had a seat knowing no one could see me, except the chosen ones to help me...but there not here...right?

Vellora was sitting at a small table in the corner. Brushing her long black hair out of her face, just before taking a sip of her coffee, she stopped and watched as a stranger walked in and sat down. She studied this person for a moment with a raised eyebrow, not many new faces came in to this place. She didn't usually take an interest in strangers yet something about this particular stranger intrigued her.

Vance rested boredly in the cushioned seat, his feet on the table in front of him, crossed together. The man's platinum blonde hair ran silkily away from his eyes, down his neck, showing that he had a rather pale and chiseled face, while his eyes were hidden behind a pair of aviator sunglasses. He wore comfortable jeans and a white dress-shirt with the top few buttons undone, and a black tie. A large black case, slim, was resting on the table in-front of him - similar to an instrument case...but, yet again, too slim.

He looked over at the new arrival, a slight smirk forming on his stoic, handsome face.

I looked up, feeling the presence of someone looking in my direction. I was unsure if either coincidentally the were both looking in My direction, or if they were the chosen ones. "Hello if you can here me wave..." there that would do it.

Vamce rose an almost white/silver eyebrow, before bringing a hand up lazily and flicking it one through the air. He dropped the hand and promptly stood, carrying his long, slim black case with one hand, while his other hand rested in his pocket. He calmly walked over to the man's table. "Interesting." He observed simply, his cold, stoic voice holding a tint of amused interest.

Vell took one of her hands from the cup of coffee and waved softly, and slightly confused, at the stranger. she stayed in her seat waiting to see what was going on. She was never one to approach someone first. She watch as another guy stood and walked over to the stranger that seemed to think others couldn't hear him.. or something. She set the cup of coffee on the table and adjusted her purple low cut t-shirt. It seemed to have slipped slightly. After fixing her shirt she looked up, her icy blue eyes scanning to see if anyone had noticed her adjusting herself. She hadn't done it for attention, it was more out of annoyance and habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.