The Wounded King

Yeah I wasn't thinking straight. *runs off to edit* I really shouldn't post before I've had a decent amount of coffee. Thanks Jack!

No worries.

It was either she had unknown hulk-strength, the villagers were made of softened butter, or you'd made a small error.

POSTED.

Hopefully I didn't screw anything up with that post. Asmo, you mentioned to me that the signet ring could be valuable/useful, but I wasn't sure if the irresponsible youngest son would have one--or if said irresponsible youngest son would be carrying his own with him to a party--so that's why I had him take Derron's. Derron's supposed to be the eldest and most responsible so... it made sense in my head?

Anyways, he's on the street now and moving fast. Who wants to be nearly trampled by a frightened horse and it's rider? =D

*starts corralling the cats*

I'm amused that no less than one post after I introduced his favourite horse, the beast is lost. XD

Everyone else would get jealous.

*feeds the horse to Kinicki the Wonder Tiger*

*shakes the roleplay*

STOP BEING CUUUUUUUUURSED!

*Watches as a small tumbleweed flies over the cursed landscape*

Guess I'll be getting things rollin'.

This motherfucking roleplay...

DAMMIT, MAN, YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR POST SOON ENOUGH.

I HAVE LIBRARIES TO STEAL SOURCES FROM.

And I have a busy weekend. Suuuuunday

*cues timeskip to relieve everyone but Asmo of their posting duties*

I hate life, life hates me: feel free to yell at me and kill my character if I don't post by Friday evening because that's my plan and I will have failed my imposed deadline if not and will appreciate the abuse.

Sorry for disappearing, had no internet due to holidays and family and bullshit. Back now, and hopefully will be resuming some kind of reasonable schedule.

...who are we waiting on to post now?

We need the guys in the tavern to get their shit together and escape onto the streets. Then you can bump into the rest of us and we can all rendezvous at the Symposium.

Okay, we need either Grumpy or Eternalfire to post the escape, then we can all meet on the streets.

Just when we were making progress, Iwaku puked up some posts... that's annoying to say the least.