The Wounded King

Sounds great.

I'm making my post now. For now, please everyone just remember that you know nothing about him, he wields no swords, speaks of nothing interesting, he is merely a bar owner, offering some of the cheapest beer in the city.

So did I jump onto the table or no Stein? I may want to void the that action because you kinda kicked pople out, so it would be quite weird if I just jumped upon a table and started yelling about drinks lol

Okay, the Curse is returning. We now have Aderas, Aborshade, Asante, Alam, Arlin and Aamira. I've asked Kaze to change, and can anyone else who hasn't yet posted please consider a new vowel to fondle?

I would do it myself, but it would involve changing a lot of IC posts too.

That just leaves Faulkner, and he/she loves it when I completely redesign their character.

FAULKNER! CHANGE UR NAEM!

He didn't kick people out, ultima. That was a group of workers, his workers to be exact, that he was telling to go wander the festival than spend their entire day in his tavern.

Still.... a guy has jumped up on a table and yelled enthusiastically (despite being morose and tormented in a previous scene). That might need to be addressed...

Can't he just be bipolar?

Talk about unrelenting, Asmo.

We have enough of that shit from you, Jack.

*points to Jack stumbling drunkenly into a graveyard, smashing a headstone, poisoning himself, falling unconscious, insulting someone, slapping an Elf's ass, stealing a chalice, getting into a fight, jangling his jewellery, insulting the gods, having a revelation, apologising then asking for a job*

All of that makes sense. I was honest to you about my character up until you became possible customers afraid of bird dreams.

Then it's all apologies and possible silver chalices. You just don't get mercenaries.

Okay, we've got 4 people in the graveyard, 4 people in the tavern, and 1 at the prison.

Kaze, Esthalia and Faulkner - I need two of you to choose separate locations to enter. I need 5 spots in this town depicted.

I'm guessing the governor's mansion, and maybe a wizardy place?

I need to call the prison- it fits with the backstory Jack helped me with *hugs the prison* MINE. >.> the others will need to get creative.

Okay, so Kaze and Faulk need separate places to enter

also, i apologize for being to tardy on posting. I've been in a bit of a rut. I have gotten some of my mojo back and managed to catch up with some of my posts. WK will take me a little longer.... but i promise it will me worth the wait! -_- at least, i hope.

So you don't promise at all?

no i do promise, but i hope your version of 'worth the wait' and my ability to provide something of quality are the same thing >.>;

Coming up with a new name for my character now. Asmo, can I assume similar festivities are taking place in the governer's mansion, albeit probably restricted to the higher class people? The wiki page you used to describe the general idea of the festival seemed to imply that it was looked down on by church/nobility, but given the history in this specific setting, I'm uncertain.

EDIT: His new name is Desselin.

It's probably not a big thing in the mansion. Some people might be heading out to join in the party, but the governor probably doesn't want his shit getting fucked up.